Drug interactions between Seroquel Xr, Prilosec Otc, Clonazepam, Lexapro for a 45-year old man?
This is a personalized study of Seroquel Xr, Prilosec Otc, Clonazepam, Lexapro drug interactions for a 45 year old male patient who has Anxiety Disorder, GERD, Anxiety, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 946 male patients aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Anxiety Disorder, GERD, Anxiety, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Seroquel Xr - 50MG (quetiapine fumarate): used for < 1 month
- Prilosec Otc (omeprazole magnesium): used for 5 - 10 years
- Clonazepam - 2MG (clonazepam): used for 1 - 6 months
- Lexapro - EQ 10MG BASE (escitalopram oxalate): used for 1 - 6 months
On Dec, 24, 2013: 946 males aged 40 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Seroquel Xr, Prilosec Otc, Clonazepam, Lexapro are studied
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 40 (±5) in the use of Seroquel Xr, Prilosec Otc, Clonazepam, Lexapro:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|type 2 diabetes mellitus||453|
|blood cholesterol increased||205|
|diabetes mellitus inadequate control||80|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 40 (±5) in long term use of Seroquel Xr, Prilosec Otc, Clonazepam, Lexapro:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|type 2 diabetes mellitus||252|
|blood cholesterol increased||120|
|diabetes mellitus inadequate control||47|
|type 1 diabetes mellitus||29|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Seroquel Xr for Anxiety Disorder reported by 12 people (updated 6 hours ago)
- Prilosec Otc for GERD reported by 335 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Clonazepam for Anxiety reported by 958 people (updated 4 hours ago)
- Lexapro for Generalised Anxiety Disorder reported by 263 people (updated 32 minutes ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety (146 drugs in 13,601 reports) (updated 7 hours ago)
- Anxiety Disorder (86 drugs in 4,740 reports) (updated 6 hours ago)
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (86 drugs in 4,740 reports) (updated 6 hours ago)
- Gerd (50 drugs in 7,764 reports) (updated 17 hours ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
From this study (1 month ago):
From this study (1 month ago):
post menopausal breast cancer
Im trying to figure out if these medicines are.causing my headaches
I have Raynaud's syndrome, but even while in the office, my arms feel like they are immersed in ice water; my right leg will periodically "buckle" and wobble at the knee while I'm standing at a kitchen counter getting my food ready; my alarm goes off at 6:30, and about 2 days during the week, I hit the snooze button the max # of times and am late for work
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What has been the best outcome from prescriptions for mania
I'm currently on xanax xr 3mg with 1 mg supplement as needed (rarely) but have been on the depekote with the Clonazepam with depekote it worked for about 9 months and seemed to wear off. Then was put on lithium with the Clonazepam sorta the same worked but kinda wore off and had trouble during elev ...
- Concerned about possible rebound rls with daily rx for rls
I've suffered with RLS for many years, before I knew it had a name and before my doctors took me seriously about it. The only thing I knew was that taking antihistamines would start an episode. This lasted from around 16 yrs old to about 35. I have also suffered from migraines that were infrequen ...
- Has taking albuterol all these years caused my mvp mitral valve prolapse?
Have been taking albuterol (nebulizer) and inhaler since age 2. No heart problems on either side of family. Don't know if MVP is related to any meds taking. Did recently find out that long term use of buspar is most likely cause of my arm, leg and hand twitches. Which were only present at night, (du ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Ocd / anxiety sufferer
I have the following 'fake' symptoms because of my OCD/anxiety: - neck stiffness - headaches - scalp pain - confusion - memory problems
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Arimidex, Albuterol, Proair Hfa, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Clonazepam, Ranitidine for a patient with Post Menopause, Copd, Depression - Chronic, Depression Chronic, Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type, Anxiaty, Hiatial Hernias.
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Seroquel, Lexapro, Ambien Cr, Omeprazole for a patient with ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, Depressive Symptom, Insomnia, Acid Reflux. The patient has Feeding - Lack Of Interest (Poor feeding in infants), Insomnia, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (Mixed tension migraine)
- A study of drug interactions between Horizant, Klonopin, Pristiq, Nuvigil, Concerta, Lexapro for a patient with Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, Anxiety, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable (Movement - uncontrolled or slow), Enuresis (Bedwetting), More Fatigued Over The Past Year, Feeling Cold
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.