A study for a 55-year old woman who takes Suboxone, Norco
Summary: 23 female patients aged 55 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 55 year old female patient who has Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 2, 2015: 23 females aged 49 (±5) who take Suboxone, Norco are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
- Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||Limb Injury||n/a||n/a||Panic Attack||n/a||n/a||Bone Pain|
|Fall||Post-traumatic Stress Disorder||Arthralgia|
|Back Pain||Homicidal Ideation||Depression|
|Renal Impairment||Suicide Attempt||Pain|
|Head Injury||Anxiety||Oedema Peripheral|
|Palpitations||Major Depression||General Physical Health Deterioration|
|Drug Dependence||Intervertebral Disc Protrusion|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Vicodin for a 37-year old man with Pain - Back. The patient has High Palpitations, Anxiety, Mood Swings, Anger, Yelling
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 81-year old woman with Pain Relief. The patient has Hypertension
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 65-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Ankle Pain. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam for a 54-year old woman with Back Pain, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Back. The patient has Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 43-year old man with Addiction. The patient has Uncontrollable Passage Of Feces
Related drug interaction studies:
- Suboxone and Norco drug interactions (123 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Suboxone for Pain reported by 96 people (updated 9 hours ago)
- Norco for Pain reported by 329 people (updated 4 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Pain (218 drugs in 10,341 reports) (updated 4 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.