Suboxone, Soma for a 40-year old woman
This is a study of Suboxone, Soma for a 40 year old female patient who has Addiction - Drug, Muscle Aches. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 5 female patients aged 40 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Addiction - Drug, Muscle Aches
- Suboxone - 8MG;2MG (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for 1 - 2 years
- Soma - 350MG (carisoprodol): used for 1 - 2 years
On Feb, 3, 2014: 5 females aged 35 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Suboxone, Soma are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 35 (±5) in the use of Suboxone, Soma:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body)||4|
|Pain In Extremity||2|
|Radial Nerve Palsy (paralysis of radial nerve)||2|
|Hypoxia (low oxygen conditions)||1|
|Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased||1|
|Heart Rate Increased||1|
|White Blood Cell Count Increased||1|
|Headache (pain in head)||1|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 35 (±5) in long term use of Suboxone, Soma:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body)||2|
|Pain In Extremity||1|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation)||1|
|Grand Mal Convulsion (a type of generalized seizure that affects the entire brain)||1|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Suboxone and Soma drug interactions (41 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Suboxone for Addiction - Drug reported by 41 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Soma for Muscle Aches reported by 42 people (updated 15 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Addiction - Drug (8 drugs in 110 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Muscle Aches (48 drugs in 512 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
From this study (3 years ago):
Jeanette on Feb, 12, 2013:
Is it okay to take a soma while using suboxene?
Just started Suboxone a month ago and was wondering if It was okay to take these three together, a few hours apart. I have an old back injury that and was ready to stop the Norco and begin to take Advil or something. Is it okay to take 1 Soma 350, 1 8mg of suboxone, and 1.5 mg of xanax a day?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- After almost 5 years on suboxone i tend to wake up with my joints feeling frozen. what can i do?
The joint pain started in my right middle finger about 2 years ago. My left hand became the same. Now my arms & knees ache especially upon awakening
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Insomnia from suboxone
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose and th ...
- Thinking about methadone maintenance? don't do it
I'm on Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT) after failing to stay off of chronic and illicit use of heroin, dilaudid, and methamphetamines. I tried going clean using the subutex/ suboxone method twice and wasn't able to stop using the other drugs. With MMT I am clean of the illicit drugs, but I ...
- Generic suboxone causing heart palpitations
I've been on the name brand Suboxone and recently was changed over to a generic Bupe/Naloxone and started having an extreme amount of heart palpitations three days after the switch. They began mildly and by the third day had increased to the point I had to stop taking it. Once I started taking the n ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone - 8MG;2MG, Xanax, Soma for a patient with Stopped Norco For Back Injury, Stress And Anxiety, Back Injury.
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Suboxone, Concerta for a 40-year old man who has ADD
- Comparions of Lyrica, Oxycodone, Soma, Ms Contin, Gabapentin for a 54-year old woman who has Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Comparions of Soma, Suboxone, Wellbutrin Sr for a 51-year old man who has Opiate Withdrawal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.