Drug interactions between Suboxone, Baclofen for a 55-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Suboxone, Baclofen drug interactions for a 55 year old female patient who has Pain - Back. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 3 female patients aged 55 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Pain - Back
- Suboxone - 2MG;0.5MG (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Baclofen - 10MG (baclofen): used for < 1 month
On Feb, 7, 2014: 3 females aged 50 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Suboxone, Baclofen are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 50 (±5) in the use of Suboxone, Baclofen:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Blood Pressure Decreased (abnormally low blood pressure)||3|
|Sensory Loss (senses loss)||3|
|Loss Of Consciousness||2|
|Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body)||2|
|Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance)||1|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 50 (±5) in long term use of Suboxone, Baclofen:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Pain - Back
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Baclofen and Suboxone drug interactions (22 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Suboxone for Pain - Back reported by 7 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Baclofen for Pain - Back reported by 21 people (updated 3 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Pain - Back (119 drugs in 2,766 reports) (updated 20 hours ago)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Suki: Can anything be done to prevent hair loss due to medication
Hi, I have lost about 50 per cent of hair volume and having checked, a number of the medications I take can cause hair loss - is there anything I can do to stop my hair thinning please? (I need to keep taking the medications so can't 'stop'them. I know that in the past my ferritin levels have been l ...
- By Savannah Fairchild: I take 40mg of baclofen at night for restless leg, which definantly helps, but im pretty sure it keeps me from having orgasms. i've tried going off of it, but i can't sleep at all when i do.
I have taken baclofen (a muscle relaxer) for restless leg syndrome for ?? 15 yrs. I have trouble reaching orgasm. These days, it's almost impossible. I've tried to stop taking it, several times, but I just cant sleep. Even if I take requip, which is made specifically for restless leg, I can't fall a ...
- By LisawomenL: What are the drug interactions
What are the drug interactions between levaquin and nortriptyline and suboxone?
More questions for: Pain - Back
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By mcdonnal: Platelet count decreased in celebrex
I have suffered with back pain since 1952 when I fell 45 feet after accident as tree trimmer. I had lumbar lamenectomy for stenosis, L3, L4 and L5 in 2008, I have had cervical lamenectomy in 1982 for injuries sustained as a Police Officer, have suffered other injuries in career which contributed to ...
- By Cococounty925530: Thinking about methadone maintenance? don't do it
I'm on Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT) after failing to stay off of chronic and illicit use of heroin, dilaudid, and methamphetamines. I tried going clean using the subutex/ suboxone method twice and wasn't able to stop using the other drugs. With MMT I am clean of the illicit drugs, but I ...
- By Nikkiney.79: Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Pain - Back
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Gabapentin, Baclofen, Metoprolol Tartrate, Cymbalta, Estradiol, Fenofibrate, Xanax, Phenergan for a patient with Arachnoiditis, Neuropathic Pain, Muscle Spasms, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Hormone Replacement Therapy, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Nausea.
More related studies for: Pain - Back
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.