A study for a 44-year old man who takes Suboxone, Dilaudid
Summary: 3 male patients aged 44 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 44 year old male patient who has Drug Dependence, Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 21, 2015: 3 males aged 38 (±5) who take Suboxone, Dilaudid are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Drug Dependence, Pain
- Suboxone - 8MG;2MG (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for 5 - 10 years
- Dilaudid - 8MG (hydromorphone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Drug Tolerance Increased|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Drug Dependence
- support group for people who have Pain
- support group for people who take Dilaudid
- support group for people who take Suboxone
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 50-year old man with Addiction. The patient has Personality Change
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 32-year old woman with ADD, Drug Addiction. The patient has Loss Of Smell, Vaginal Discharge
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Celebrex, Clonidine for a 32-year old man with Drug Addiction, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Adhd. The patient has Constipation Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Albuterol, Dronabinol, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Phenergan for a 45-year old woman with Pain - Abdomen, Gerd, Increased Appetite, Nausea, Pain, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Suboxone for a 28-year old woman with Depression, Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Wheezing
Related drug interaction studies:
- Dilaudid and Suboxone drug interactions (36 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Suboxone for Drug Dependence reported by 32 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Dilaudid for Pain reported by 152 people (updated 1 hour ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Drug Dependence (3 drugs in 53 reports) (updated 12 months ago)
- Pain (221 drugs in 10,469 reports) (updated 1 hour ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.