Suboxone, Dilaudid for a 43-year old man
This is a personalized study for a 43 year old male patient who has Drug Dependence, Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 male patients aged 43 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What are the drugs
Suboxone (what 8,240 Suboxone users reported?) has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is used in opiate withdrawal.
Dilaudid (what 10,258 Dilaudid users reported?) has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is used in pain.
What are the conditions
Drug dependence (latest reports from 86,352 patients) can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone Hydrochloride.
Pain (latest reports from 1,480,719 patients) can be treated by Vicodin, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Percocet, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Lortab.
On Aug, 13, 2014: 3 males aged 38 (±5) who take Suboxone, Dilaudid are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Drug Dependence, Pain
- Suboxone - 8MG;2MG (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for 5 - 10 years
- Dilaudid - 8MG (hydromorphone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Drug Tolerance Increased|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Drug Dependence
- support group for people who have Pain
- support group for people who take Dilaudid
- support group for people who take Suboxone
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Dr. didn't refill my suboxone. when i went 2 clinic.councilor made appt 4 me 2 see dr in 1 week. left me 2 detox on my own.
Compliant on Suboxone program. Dr. Didn't refill my soboxone. Councilor said they would email Dr. Told me to check drug store. Did this 3 days in a row. Was very sick. Family called. Dr. Out of town. Councilor still attempted to get a hold of doctor. Friend called clinics and hospital no return call ...
- Can a five day with withdrawl from suboxone cause criminal robbery to obtain the drug
PATIENT WAS OFF SUBOXONE BECAUSE CLINIC CANCELLED HIS APPOINTMENTS. PATIENT ROBBED A DRUG, WITHOUT A WEAPON, STORE INORDER TO GET HIS MEDICATION, HE IS NOW IN JAIL. HE HAS BEEN TAKING THE ABOVE LISTED DRUGS FOR THE PAST 2-5 YEARS.
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
Can they be able to mix trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
Related drug interaction studies:
- Dilaudid and Suboxone drug interactions (36 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Suboxone for Drug Dependence reported by 32 people (updated 16 hours ago)
- Dilaudid for Pain reported by 152 people (updated 10 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Drug Dependence (3 drugs in 53 reports) (updated 6 months ago)
- Pain (217 drugs in 10,117 reports) (updated 8 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.