A study for a 47-year old woman who takes Suboxone, Benadryl
Summary: 2 female patients aged 47 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 47 year old female patient who has Addiction, Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 8, 2015: 2 females aged 41 (±5) who take Suboxone, Benadryl are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Addiction, Insomnia
- Suboxone - 8MG;2MG (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Benadryl - 50MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||Insomnia (sleeplessness)||n/a||Insomnia (sleeplessness)||n/a||n/a||n/a||Drug Screen Positive|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Addiction
- support group for people who have Insomnia
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who take Suboxone
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 56-year old woman with Hives. The patient has Loss Of Taste
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Muscle Pain (muscle pain)
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 41-year old woman with Bee Sting. The patient has Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Carisoprodol, Clonazepam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Estradiol, Sulindac, Lactulose, Probiotics, Benadryl, Strattera, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM for a 75-year old woman with Arthritis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Low Thyroid, Hormone Level Abnormal, Reactive Arthritis, Dairy Product Intolerance, Acid Base Balance Abnormal, Sinusitis, Listless, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Increased Bloating And Indigestion, Digestive Tract Abnormality
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 50-year old man with General Health, Sleepy. The patient has Hot Flashes
Related drug interaction studies:
- Suboxone and Benadryl drug interactions (61 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Suboxone for Addiction reported by 177 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Benadryl for Insomnia reported by 175 people (updated 3 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Addiction (12 drugs in 329 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Insomnia (101 drugs in 7,056 reports) (updated 17 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.