Suboxone, Benadryl for a 46-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 46 year old female patient who has Addiction, Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 female patients aged 46 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Suboxone (latest outcomes from 8,254 users) has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal.
Benadryl (latest outcomes from 29,348 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
What are the conditions
Addiction (latest reports from 853 patients) can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone Hydrochloride, Subutex, Methadose, Nicotine, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride.
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 763,667 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Melatonin.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 2 females aged 41 (±5) who take Suboxone, Benadryl are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Addiction, Insomnia
- Suboxone - 8MG;2MG (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Benadryl - 50MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||Itchiness||n/a||Itchiness||n/a||n/a||n/a||Drug Screen Positive|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Addiction
- support group for people who have Insomnia
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who take Suboxone
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
From this study (3 years ago):
Been I'll for 9 months. Just recently found pneumonia. Can't afford dermatologist and do for doesn't know what the hives are. You can write with your finger on my skin and it will show up.
i started taking suboxone so i could get off pain pills, had been using 300mg of oxycotton. I started taking dramaene because i would get car sick, and the allergy meds because of seasonal allergys. it also makes me kinda sleepy/out of it.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I have a-fib after taking benadryl. i've been off it for a few days, but flutters remain. how long does it last?
I took 6 pills a day for a week, have been off medication for several days, but A-Fib symptoms continue.
- My sister has been taking depakote cogentin and geodon and suffers with great memory loss inability to carry on a conversation and drops things all the time is this the effect of these drugs?
Sister takes over 16 perscriptions but the ones mentioned are severe.. due to being bi-polar, and severe agoraphobia and anxiety with depression..is this now her life? Not being able to fully comprehend or remember anything? Dropping things and falling when under the full impact of this medication? ...
- What side effects from nuvigil and cymbalta creating seretonin syndrome?
My dr thinks that all the drugs I'm on are causing sedition syndrome. But I have t seen where a symptom was red flushed skin?
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Yawning after taking sub
Within a few minutes after I take my Suboxone film I seem to get intense yawning event along with runny nose & watery eyes lasting 5-15 mins. Sometimes I can make it subside by drinking a lot of water if I am in a place I can get it. I have been on Sub for approx 5 yrs. & have only noticed this side ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Suboxone and Benadryl drug interactions (61 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Suboxone for Addiction reported by 170 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Benadryl for Insomnia reported by 170 people (updated 4 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Addiction (12 drugs in 320 reports) (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Insomnia (100 drugs in 6,896 reports) (updated 4 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.