Drug interactions between Suboxone, Benadryl for a 41-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Suboxone, Benadryl drug interactions for a 41 year old female patient who has Addiction, Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 2 female patients aged 41 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
On Mar, 9, 2014: 2 females aged 41 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Suboxone, Benadryl are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Addiction, Insomnia
- Suboxone - 8MG;2MG (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Benadryl - 50MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 41 (±5) in the use of Suboxone, Benadryl:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Drug Screen Positive||1|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 41 (±5) in long term use of Suboxone, Benadryl:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
How effective are the drugs for females aged 41 (±5):
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Suboxone and Benadryl drug interactions (45 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Suboxone for Addiction reported by 153 people (updated 8 hours ago)
- Benadryl for Insomnia reported by 159 people (updated 3 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Addiction (11 drugs in 284 reports) (updated 6 days ago)
- Insomnia (94 drugs in 6,462 reports) (updated 3 hours ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
i started taking suboxone so i could get off pain pills, had been using 300mg of oxycotton. I started taking dramaene because i would get car sick, and the allergy meds because of seasonal allergys. it also makes me kinda sleepy/out of it.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By oldfogey: Do you take klonopin ans zolpidem together?does it work?
I had my first depression in 2000 (it was terrible and lasted for 4 or 5 months I managed to survive,but 6 or 7 yrs later was attacked by another bout,this time much milder and not so long.In March this yr I was overtaken by the third- the most merciless and cruel one that has been torturing me for ...
- By InsomniaRampant: Can a person use trazodone and dexamethasone?
I have only been on this for one day started like a moron at 8pm and ive been on it once before on a high dose but this is like 1mg bid for 7 days and i had a recent discovery im allergic to oxycontin as i would randomly pass out or be awake for days tripping, havent ever been on it before. Only rea ...
- By Ric: How long do withdrawal symptoms last?
conditions started two weeks after starting Androgel. became progressively worse. No sleep. Itching and restless legs Anxiety became worse thought the night and panic level by dawn I am totally exhausted, falling apart But I cannot get an indication of HOW LONG this withdrawal will last Where i ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Swimmer1: Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
- By greenjaybird: Bad side effect of melatonin/imitrex use together
I have taken melatonin for insomnia I've been experiencing recently (not a chronic condition). I haven't had any problems or interactions with my other regular medications while using the melatonin, other than drowsiness in the morning. Last night I had a migraine at bedtime, so took 50 mg. of imi ...
- By Boo Radly: Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Dramamine, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Addiction - Drug, Motion Sickness, Allergy. The patient has Vertigo (Dizziness), Drowsiness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.