A study for a 41-year old woman who takes Suboxone, Benadryl
Summary: 2 female patients aged 41 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 41 year old female patient who has Addiction, Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 18, 2015: 2 females aged 41 (±5) who take Suboxone, Benadryl are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Addiction, Insomnia
- Suboxone - 8MG;2MG (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Benadryl - 50MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||Insomnia||n/a||Insomnia||n/a||n/a||n/a||Drug Screen Positive|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Addiction
- support group for people who have Insomnia
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who take Suboxone
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra D 24 Hour, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Zyrtec Allergy, Vyvanse, Benadryl for a 25-year old woman with Hay Fever, Adhd, Insomnia. The patient has Photosensitive Rash
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 29-year old man with Drug Addiction. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 43-year old man with Addiction. The patient has Uncontrollable Passage Of Feces
- A study of side effects of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 68-year old woman with Sleepy. The patient has Edema Ankles, Legs
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 50-year old man with Addiction. The patient has Personality Change
Related drug interaction studies:
- Suboxone and Benadryl drug interactions (61 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Suboxone for Addiction reported by 178 people (updated 4 days ago)
- Benadryl for Insomnia reported by 176 people (updated 5 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Addiction (12 drugs in 331 reports) (updated 1 week ago)
- Insomnia (102 drugs in 7,093 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.