Drug interactions between Suboxone, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride for a Female patient aged 24
This is a personalized study of Suboxone, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride drug interactions for a 24 year old female patient who has Pain, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 2 reports from FDA.
Do you have chronic disease and take multiple drugs? eHealthMe can monitor your drugs and notify you when there are serious drug reactions detected. Our original studies have been used on premier medical publications. The monitor will be personalized to your gender and age. Start now
What are the drugs
Suboxone has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is used in opiate withdrawal, addiction, drug abuse and dependence, pain, dependence, drug abuse.
Hydroxyzine hydrochloride has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is used in stress and anxiety, itching, generalized anxiety disorder, allergen, allergic reactions, allergies.
On May, 2, 2013: 2 females aged 20 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Suboxone, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Pain, Anxiety
- Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride - 25MG (hydroxyzine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 20 (±5) in the use of Suboxone, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|3||Loss Of Consciousness||1|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 20 (±5) in long term use of Suboxone, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Next: study your drugs
You can also:
- get notified of updates of this study
- let eHealthMe monitor your drugs
- post a comment or see what 4 people said
- get our mobile app: never miss a symptom, compare it with patients like me in real time, and discuss it with doctors later
- still have questions? Check any related studies below
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Suboxone for Pain reported by 77 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride for Anxiety reported by 39 people (updated 1 month ago)
Side effects in real world:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 months ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
From this study (3 years ago):
From this study (3 years ago):
are there any other complaints about rapid hair loss while taking this med????
What can I replace the lexapro with? Or should I take 10mg every morning instead of 20? I have been on it for about 2 1/2 years and it was after my alcohol recovery. I was prescribed the lexapro by doctors advice 20 mgs once a day. Clonazepam 1mg 2wice a day which I would like to be up to 1mg 3x daily. visteral 100mg 2x a day. I have lyme disease and it is untreatable doxycyciline 3x 21 days each had no effect. I am in horrible pain daily but couldn't find a doc to give me opiates so I found a suboxone Dr who gave me a script of adderall about the 15th week I've seen her since I can't work hard I have to find a easier job so I'm going to be taking the classes 983$ ouch! But so worth it. Just need the addys to stay awake during the day get motivated and concertate well focused ya know? So I noticed the new generics are nothing like adderall brand name I remember when I was younger.
If i didn't take the suboxone, that would knock off about 3 medicines on that list. But I need the suboxone till i'm completely off of it. I'm about to start taking lunesta 2nite instead of melatonin. See what works better.
i have had severe pain caused by the suboxone, and severe edema(swelling) in my hands which cause pain, and sever swelling in my legs that caused my ankles to swell to the size of my knees and thys
Recent related drug checks on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Stilnox, Theralene, Myolastan, Paracetamol, Nicopatch, Hydroxyzine, Nexium, Gaviscon, Methadone Hcl, Suboxone, Buprenorphine, Sucralfate, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Lovenox for a patient with Insomnia, Anxiety, Pain, Tobacco User, Prophylaxis, Drug Dependence, Dependence, Phlebitis. The patient has Pneumonia, Staphylococcal Sepsis
- A study of drug interactions between Chantix, Hydroxyzine Hcl, Lexapro, Buprenorphine Hcl And Naloxone Hcl for a patient with Smoking Cessation Therapy. The patient has Blood Pressure Systolic Decreased, Blood Urine Present, Irritability, Multiple Drug Overdose, Sinus Bradycardia, Somnambulism, Somnolence, Urine Cannabinoids Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Chantix, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Lexapro, Buprenorphine Hcl And Naloxone Hcl for a patient with Smoking Cessation Therapy. The patient has Accidental Overdose, Blood Pressure Systolic Decreased, Blood Urine Present, Irritability, Multiple Drug Overdose, Sinus Bradycardia, Somnambulism, Somnolence, Treatment Noncompliance, Urine Cannabinoids Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Subutex, Suboxone, Lamictal, Geodon, Vistaril, Zofran, Prenatal Vitamins for a patient with Nausea, Pregnancy. The patient has Chorioamnionitis, Drug Exposure During Pregnancy, Funisitis, Incorrect Route Of Drug Administration, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Vistaril, Aspirin for a patient with Drug Dependence, Anxiety, Anticoagulant Therapy. The patient has Chest Pain, Dyspnoea, Hypertension, Insomnia
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Buspirone Hcl, Soma, Gabapentin, Hydroxyzine, Lidocaine, Maxalt, Motrin, Mucinex, Proventil-hfa, Remeron, Seroquel, Suboxone, Valtrex, Voltaren, Xanax, Methadone Hcl for a patient with Anxiety, Pain. The patient has Anaemia, Depressed Level Of Consciousness, Haematochezia, Hypocalcaemia, Incorrect Dose Administered, Neck Pain, Pain In Jaw, Somnolence, Toxicologic Test Abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Amfetamine, Albuterol, Flovent, Suboxone, Clonazepam, Marijuana, Hydroxyzine for a patient with Drug Abuse. The patient has Drug Toxicity, Euphoric Mood, Hyperventilation, Loss Of Consciousness, Respiratory Arrest
- A study of drug interactions between Opiates, Valium, Suboxone, Vistaril for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Brain Oedema, Convulsion, Hypertension, Leukoencephalopathy
- A study of drug interactions between Imitrex, Vistaril, Clozapine, Ambien, Suboxone, Verapamil for a patient with Anxiety, Insomnia. The patient has Anxiety, Insomnia, Suicide Attempt
- A study of drug interactions between Vistaril, Suboxone, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Melatonin, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Strattera, Geodon for a patient with Anxiety, Addiction - Drug, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Insomnia, Metabolism, Adhd, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Drowsiness, Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Vistaril, Valium, Opiates for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Leukoencephalopathy, Hypertension, Convulsion, Brain Oedema
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Azithromycin, Furosemide, Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen for a patient with Addiction, Allergies, Nausea, Infection, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Pain. The patient has Chest Pain, Peripheral Edema
- A study of drug interactions between Vistaril, Suboxone for a patient with Sleep, Bipolar 1. The patient has Sleepy
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Invega, Trazodone Hcl, Atarax, Oxygen for a patient with Insomnia, Anxiety. The patient has Asthma
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Soma, Zantac, Klonopin, Propoxyphene Hydrochloride, Buspar, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Abilify, Atenolol, Norvasc, Elavil, Narcan, Sodium Bicarbonate, Atropine, Epinephrine for a patient with Depression, Back Pain, Hypertension, Insomnia, Respiratory Arrest, Cardiac Arrest. The patient has Congestive Cardiomyopathy, Pulse Absent, Respiratory Arrest, Somnolence, Unresponsive To Stimuli
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Could Cymbalta cause Suicide Attempt?
- Could Depression cause Suicide Attempt?
- Is my drug associated with Suicide Attempt?
- Could Cymbalta cause Hospitalisation?
- Could Depression cause Hospitalisation?
- Is my drug associated with Hospitalisation?
- How effective is Cymbalta for Depression?
- Which Depression drug is better for me?
- A study of taking Navelbine, Gemzar for a Male patient aged 79
- Could Arthritis cause Hair thinning?