A study for a 25-year old man who takes Suboxone, Zanaflex
Summary: there is no report from male patients aged 25 (±5) who take the same drugs.
This is a personalized study for a 25 year old male patient who has Withdrawal Bleed, Muscle Spasms. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 31, 2015: 0 male aged 25 (±5) who take Suboxone, Zanaflex is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Withdrawal Bleed, Muscle Spasms
- Suboxone - 8MG;2MG (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
- Zanaflex - EQ 4MG BASE (tizanidine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms
- support group for people who have Withdrawal Bleed
- support group for people who take Suboxone
- support group for people who take Zanaflex
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Folic Acid, Klonopin, Zanaflex, Lamictal for a 34-year old woman with ADHD, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Eye Pain, Fatigue, Light Sensitivity, Blurred Vision
- A study of drug interactions between Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cipro for a 65-year old man with Muscle Rigidity, Uti.
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 50-year old man with Addiction. The patient has Personality Change
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Ativan, Methadone Hydrochloride, Percocet, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman with PTSD, Spinal Cord Injury Cervical, Spinal Osteoarthritis. The patient has Restlessness Aggravated, Restless Legs Syndrome, Movement - Uncontrollable, Pain - Leg, Nausea And Vomiting, Vomiting, Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Myrbetriq, Carafate, Protonix, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Rifampin, Cefuroxime, Xanax for a 39-year old woman with Low Vitamin D, Ovarian Cyst, Bladder, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Muscle Relaxer, Neuropathy, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Anxiety.
Related drug interaction studies:
- Suboxone and Zanaflex drug interactions (40 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Suboxone for Withdrawal Bleed reported by 10 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Zanaflex for Muscle Spasms reported by 87 people (updated 23 minutes ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Muscle Spasms (25 drugs in 1,030 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Withdrawal Bleed (2 drugs in 13 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.