A study for a 12-year old boy who takes Tamiflu, Dimetapp
Summary: there is no report from male patients aged 12 (±5) who take the same drugs.
This is a personalized study for a 12 year old male patient who has Flu, Cough. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 18, 2015: 0 male aged 8 (±5) who take Tamiflu, Dimetapp is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Flu, Cough
- Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate): used for < 1 month
- Dimetapp (brompheniramine maleate; phenylpropanolamine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Cough
- support group for people who have Flu
- support group for people who take Dimetapp
- support group for people who take Tamiflu
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a 63-year old woman with Flu. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a 68-year old woman with Flu. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Remeron, Tamiflu for a 49-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, The Flu. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Elavil for a 41-year old woman with Jet Lag, Migraine - Common. The patient has Pain - Elbow
Related drug interaction studies:
- Tamiflu and Dimetapp drug interactions (2 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Tamiflu for Flu reported by 296 people (updated 6 days ago)
- Dimetapp for Cough reported by 8 people (updated 3 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Cough (69 drugs in 898 reports) (updated 4 weeks ago)
- Flu (19 drugs in 414 reports) (updated 6 days ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.