Tamiflu, Dimetapp for a 11-year old boy
This is a personalized study for a 11 year old male patient who has Flu, Cough. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Tamiflu (latest outcomes from 10,913 users) has active ingredients of oseltamivir phosphate. It is often used in the flu.
Dimetapp (latest outcomes from 4,541 users) has active ingredients of brompheniramine maleate; phenylpropanolamine hydrochloride. It is often used in cough.
What are the conditions
Flu (chills, fever, runny nose, sore throat, muscle pains, headache (often severe), coughing, weakness/fatigue and general discomfort) (latest reports from 98,942 patients) can be treated by Tamiflu, Ibuprofen, Amoxicillin, Acetaminophen, Nyquil, Tylenol.
Cough (latest reports from 489,003 patients) can be treated by Benzonatate, Delsym, Mucinex Dm, Tussionex Pennkinetic, Mucinex, Prometh W/ Dextromethorphan.
On Aug, 16, 2014: 0 male aged 8 (±5) who take Tamiflu, Dimetapp is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Flu, Cough
- Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate): used for < 1 month
- Dimetapp (brompheniramine maleate; phenylpropanolamine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Cough
- support group for people who have Flu
- support group for people who take Dimetapp
- support group for people who take Tamiflu
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I am recently taking prozac and nexium and recently developed a cough. could it be a drug reaction?
I have developed a cough since taking Nexium and prozac.want to know if this is common.
- Can i take dicyclomine with tamiiflu?
I have the flu and it is upsetting my stomach. Some diarrhea. Can I take dicyclomine for some relief?
- Myself and my two children started with a cold and in a matter of a day or two we all have pink goopy eyes cough and severe jaw pain what could this be???
my children ages 2 and 4 caught the cold first but within two day the entire household had pink eye cough and jaw pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Narcolepsy-cataplexy and epilepsy after taking tamiflu
Sorry for my unperfect English : ) I'm french. I suddenly declared an "atypic" Narcolepsy-cataplexy after taking two pills of TAMIFLU in 2007. My husband was ill, and our family doctor recommanded me and my baby to take the same medecine otherwise we should also catch the "bad" flu. I took two pil ...
- Mucinex dm caused balance problems
I bought Mucinex Dm to treat mild symptoms of sore throat and cough. I was following the instructions precisely of the time and the dosages needed. After two days in taking the medication I started to experience balance problems. Suddenly I would feel unsteady and dizzy, and had the feeling that I w ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Tamiflu and Dimetapp drug interactions (2 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Tamiflu for Flu reported by 287 people (updated 4 days ago)
- Dimetapp for Cough reported by 8 people (updated 4 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Cough (67 drugs in 878 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Flu (17 drugs in 386 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Dimetapp for a patient with Flu, Cough.
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tamiflu, Lialda for a 30-year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis
- Comparions of Dimetapp, Cymbalta for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Tamiflu, Garcinia Cambogia for a 38-year old woman who has Flu
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.