A study for a 17-year old girl who takes Tylenol, Gravol
Summary: 6 female patients aged 17 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 17 year old female patient who has Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Upset Stomach. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 1, 2015: 6 females aged 11 (±5) who take Tylenol, Gravol are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Upset Stomach
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Gravol (dimenhydrinate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Palmar-plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome|
|Tumour Lysis Syndrome|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine
- support group for people who have Upset Stomach
- support group for people who take Gravol
- support group for people who take Tylenol
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Paracetamol for a 60-year old woman with Infection. The patient has Within Half An Hour Feeling Feverish, Slightly Warmer Than Normal To Touch (by Family Member)
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Gabapentin, Apple Cider Vinegar, Terramycin, Turmeric, Vitamin D, Glutamine, Tobrex, Glutamic Acid HCl, Paracetamol, Timolol Maleate, Bimatoprost, Alphagan, Adalat Cc for a 64-year old man with Insomnia, Low Back Pain, Ibs, Eye Infection, Headache, Glaucoma, Hypertension. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Acetaminophen for a 52-year old man with Pain - Back. The patient has Pain - Shoulder
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Symbicort for a 9-year old boy with Nasal Congestion, Pediatric Asthma. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Paracetamol for a 22-year old man with Amoxicillin. The patient has Blood Urine
Related drug interaction studies:
- Tylenol and Gravol drug interactions (451 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Tylenol for Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine reported by 5 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Gravol for Upset Stomach reported by 5 people (updated 1 week ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (11 drugs in 68 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
- Upset Stomach (33 drugs in 335 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.