Valium, Zopiclone, Seroquel for a 30-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 30 year old female patient who has Stress and anxiety, Insomnia, Mood Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 female patients aged 30 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What are the drugs
Valium (what 21,800 Valium users reported?) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is used in stress and anxiety.
Zopiclone (what 7,069 Zopiclone users reported?) has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is used in insomnia.
Seroquel (what 79,017 Seroquel users reported?) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is used in bipolar disorder.
What are the conditions
Stress and anxiety (what 1,277,657 Stress And Anxiety patients reported?) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Ativan.
Insomnia (what 768,276 Insomnia patients reported?) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Temazepam.
Mood disorder (what 2,519 Mood Disorder patients reported?) can be treated by Lamictal, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Lithium Carbonate, Trileptal.
On Aug, 26, 2014: 6 females aged 25 (±5) who take Valium, Zopiclone, Seroquel are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Stress and anxiety, Insomnia, Mood Disorder
- Valium - 5MG (diazepam): used for 1 - 6 months
- Zopiclone (eszopiclone): used for 1 - 6 months
- Seroquel - EQ 25MG BASE (quetiapine fumarate): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|International Normalised Ratio Increased|
|Mitral Valve Incompetence|
|Bipolar Ii Disorder|
|Borderline Personality Disorder|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Insomnia
- group for people who have Mood Disorder
- group for people who have Stress And Anxiety
- group for people who take Seroquel
- group for people who take Valium
- group for people who take Zopiclone
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 months ago):
From this study (8 months ago):
I'm interested in knowing if Seroquel can exacerbate my cluster headaches.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can my medication seroquel cause buffalo hump
Can meds cause this?
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Valium for Stress And Anxiety reported by 422 people (updated 19 hours ago)
- Zopiclone for Insomnia reported by 266 people (updated 10 hours ago)
- Seroquel for Mood Disorder reported by 27 people (updated 21 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Insomnia (99 drugs in 6,816 reports) (updated 15 hours ago)
- Mood Disorder (32 drugs in 399 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Stress And Anxiety (147 drugs in 14,074 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.