Valium, Zopiclone, Seroquel for a 30-year old woman
Summary: 6 female patients aged 30 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 30 year old female patient who has Stress and anxiety, Insomnia, Mood Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Valium (latest outcomes from 21,811 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Zopiclone (latest outcomes from 7,084 users) has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia.
Seroquel (latest outcomes from 79,084 users) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
What are the conditions
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lorazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro. (view latest reports from 195,268 patients)
Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Zopiclone. (view latest reports from 135,811 patients)
Mood disorder (a condition characterized by distorted, excessive or inappropriate moods or emotions) can be treated by Lamictal, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Trileptal. (view latest reports from 1,376 patients)
On Nov, 22, 2014: 6 females aged 25 (±5) who take Valium, Zopiclone, Seroquel are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Stress and anxiety, Insomnia, Mood Disorder
- Valium - 5MG (diazepam): used for 1 - 6 months
- Zopiclone (eszopiclone): used for 1 - 6 months
- Seroquel - EQ 25MG BASE (quetiapine fumarate): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Alcohol Abuse (problems with alcohol)|
|Dysthymic Disorder (mild chronic depression disorder)|
|International Normalised Ratio Increased|
|Joint Sprain (an injury to joint surrounding flexible fibres)|
|Mitral Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve)|
|Bipolar Ii Disorder (characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression)|
|Borderline Personality Disorder|
|Cellulitis (infection under the skin)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Insomnia
- support group for people who have Mood Disorder
- support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety
- support group for people who take Seroquel
- support group for people who take Valium
- support group for people who take Zopiclone
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who have Insomnia
Hello all. My first time to post not sure how it works will check in later when I have more time :)
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Doxylamine succinate and severe restless legs and insomnia
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Insomnia, Severe Restless Legs, and takes Doxylamine Succinate)
Could not sleep so took 2 doxylamine gel tablets. Got very sleepy but could not actually fall asleep. So I ended up, over the next few hours, taking 3 more. More sleepiness and more restless legs, and still couldn't sleep At All. Up the entire night but couldn't really do anything cause I was so ...
- Bipolar patient extremely violent on seraquel
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Bipolar, and takes Seroquel)
I have been diagnosed bipolar for over 10 years. 3 years ago I was taken off of topamax and my seraquel was upped to 300 mg from 100 because I was pregnant. I was very violent! Punching, breaking stuff, in jail, in the psych ward. Yes pregnancy and bipolar are not a perfect combination. I too thoug ...
- Seroquel and iron deficiency?
(Posted by a 24 year old woman who has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, and takes Seroquel)
I've been taking Seroquel for about four year, I have been having symptoms similar to hypothyroidism, and just found out I have an iron deficiency. The doctor said my platelets are smaller than average, and it is possible that my grandmother is anemic. But in trying to study Seroquel I kept finding ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Withdrawal Syndrome, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac, Lorazepam)
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Anxiety, and takes Xanax)
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Valium for Stress And Anxiety reported by 380 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Zopiclone for Insomnia reported by 265 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Seroquel for Mood Disorder reported by 24 people (updated 3 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Insomnia (100 drugs in 6,922 reports) (updated 11 hours ago)
- Mood Disorder (34 drugs in 410 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
- Stress And Anxiety (148 drugs in 14,257 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Buspirone Hydrochloride for a patient with Meniere's Disease, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Palpitations
Comments: Only happens occasionally. More when I am active. But sometimes just sitting. All the time when using computer or watching television. There are just days where I cannot even look at a computer screen for even 1 minute. Very frustrating. Palpitations are annoying and inconvenient.
- A study of side effects of Zopiclone for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: my hair is falling out at an alarming rate and I believe it is down to the zopiclone
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a patient with Bipolar. The patient has Maple Syrup Urine Disease (inherited disorder of metabolism in which the urine has a odour characteristic of maple syrup)
Comments: I have sjogrens and possible mild SLE, hypothyroidism, and bipolar II. I have been off most of my meds for the past 6 mos. I have recently restarted seroquel to help me sleep. Today for the first time ever I noticed a strong maple syrupy smell to my urine. I never knew it was a thing, but looke ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fetzima, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Loratadine, Seroquel, Lamotrigine, Clonazepam, Baclofen, Levaquin, Oxycontin for a patient with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Acid Reflux, Nervous System Disorder, Allergic Cough, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety Disorder, Pain - Back, Chronic Bronchitis, Crps. The patient has Pulse Abnormal, Shakes, Fever, Chills, Chest Tightness, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Cough, Weakness
Comments: I just had surgery on my left calf 11/03/14 and the infection disease center called today and said I had NOCARDIA growth.
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a patient with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Memory Impairment
Comments: Was on 350mg about 4 years ago. Truth is, I do not remember. I have severe short term memory AND long term memory problems. Is this permanent? I honestly couldn't tell you the date my mom and brother died, although it was July of 2000 & 2002. My dad was Christmas Eve 2001 -that's easy to remember. I ...
Common symptoms:Women of age 30-39 with Stress And Anxiety:
- Nausea (599 reports)
- Dizziness (565 reports)
- Depression (475 reports)
- Pain (447 reports)
- Headache (432 reports)
- Insomnia (386 reports)
- Fatigue (373 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (321 reports)
- Drug withdrawal syndrome (292 reports)
- Weight increased (268 reports)
- Pain (447 reports)
- Headache (398 reports)
- Fatigue (373 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (289 reports)
- Chest pain (220 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (210 reports)
- Tremor (209 reports)
- Taste - impaired (163 reports)
- Nausea (153 reports)
- Depression (142 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.