Drug interactions between Valium, Zopiclone, Seroquel for a 30-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Valium, Zopiclone, Seroquel drug interactions for a 30 year old female patient who has Stress and anxiety, Insomnia, Mood Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 6 female patients aged 30 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Stress and anxiety, Insomnia, Mood Disorder
- Valium - 5MG (diazepam): used for 1 - 6 months
- Zopiclone (eszopiclone): used for 1 - 6 months
- Seroquel - EQ 25MG BASE (quetiapine fumarate): used for < 1 month
On Feb, 5, 2014: 6 females aged 25 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Valium, Zopiclone, Seroquel are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 25 (±5) in the use of Valium, Zopiclone, Seroquel:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Joint Sprain (an injury to joint surrounding flexible fibres)||6|
|Alcohol Abuse (problems with alcohol)||6|
|Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis)||6|
|Dysthymic Disorder (mild chronic depression disorder)||6|
|Borderline Personality Disorder||5|
|Bipolar Ii Disorder (characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression)||5|
|Cellulitis (infection under the skin)||5|
|International Normalised Ratio Increased||5|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 25 (±5) in long term use of Valium, Zopiclone, Seroquel:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Valium for Stress And Anxiety reported by 373 people (updated 2 hours ago)
- Zopiclone for Insomnia reported by 250 people (updated 16 hours ago)
- Seroquel for Mood Disorder reported by 24 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Insomnia (94 drugs in 6,511 reports) (updated 12 hours ago)
- Mood Disorder (31 drugs in 374 reports) (updated 6 days ago)
- Stress And Anxiety (146 drugs in 13,609 reports) (updated 2 hours ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (3 months ago):
I'm interested in knowing if Seroquel can exacerbate my cluster headaches.
I have been taking all of these drugs since suffering two failed back surgeries, Accompanied by extreme stress and pain… Three years ago I started to develop melasma or pigmentation on my face and neck… I have spent many years in the sun without sunscreen however I believe that it is drug induced or stress induced. I have gone through many procedures and wear sunscreen every day but the condition still persists… Please help :
Increase in breast size since taking yaz.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can my medication seroquel cause buffalo hump
Can meds cause this?
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Insomnia from suboxone
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose and th ...
- Ocd / anxiety sufferer
I have the following 'fake' symptoms because of my OCD/anxiety: - neck stiffness - headaches - scalp pain - confusion - memory problems
- Idiopathic insomnolence
So... In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets. After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence. Modaphinil caused a rea ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Valium for a patient with Bipolar, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Hypothyroidism
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Buspar, Valium, Effexor Xr, Seroquel for a patient with GERD, Anxiety, Chronic Depression. The patient has Gerd (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), Anxiety (Stress and anxiety), Depression, Cluster Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Oxycontin, Diazepam, Zoloft, Seroquel for a patient with Back Injury, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Skin Hyperpigmentation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.