A study for a 60-year old man who takes Viagra, Claritin-d
Summary: 4 male patients aged 60 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 60 year old male patient who has Allergies. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 1, 2015: 4 males aged 54 (±5) who take Viagra, Claritin-d are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Obvious, Allergies
- Viagra - EQ 50MG BASE (sildenafil citrate): used for < 1 month
- Claritin-d (loratadine; pseudoephedrine sulfate): used for 6 - 12 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Arthralgia (joint pain)|
|Laceration (tearing of soft body tissue)|
|Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus)|
|Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint)|
|Pain In Jaw|
|Tooth Disorder (tooth disease)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Vytorin, Benicar, Viagra for a 68-year old man with Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Ed. The patient has Vitreous Detachment, Retinal Tear
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
- A study of side effects of Viagra for a 83-year old man with Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Viagra for a 53-year old man with Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Hypothyroidism
- A study of side effects of Viagra for a 55-year old man with Erectile Disturbance. The patient has Heart Rate
Related drug interaction studies:
- Viagra and Claritin-d drug interactions (25 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Claritin-d for Allergies reported by 55 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Allergies (83 drugs in 4,331 reports) (updated 19 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.