Viagra, Claritin-d for a 54-year old man
This is a personalized study for a 54 year old male patient who has Allergies. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 male patients aged 54 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Viagra (latest outcomes from 35,063 users) has active ingredients of sildenafil citrate. It is often used in erection problems.
Claritin-d (latest outcomes from 1,564 users) has active ingredients of loratadine; pseudoephedrine sulfate. It is often used in allergies.
What are the conditions
Allergies (latest reports from 7,094 patients) can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Allegra, Singulair, Loratadine.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 4 males aged 54 (±5) who take Viagra, Claritin-d are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Obvious, Allergies
- Viagra - EQ 50MG BASE (sildenafil citrate): used for < 1 month
- Claritin-d (loratadine; pseudoephedrine sulfate): used for 6 - 12 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Arthralgia (joint pain)|
|Laceration (tearing of soft body tissue)|
|Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus)|
|Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint)|
|Pain In Jaw|
|Tooth Disorder (tooth disease)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does viagra for marital sex hinder pornography stoppage in bipolars?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Bipolar, and takes Viagra)
I am a bipolar with a 40 year history of the illness. I have tardive dyskinesia lithium tremors & erectile dysfunction. I also have a very bad habit of pornography use which stretches out from the same time my bipolar illness has been there. I am trying my best to rid myself of my nasty habit. Fur ...
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Only took this horrid medicine once and it ruined my life!!
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Dibilitating Vertigo Constantly For Over A Year Now!, and takes Loratadine And Pseudoephedrine Sulfate)
I only take this medicine one time and have suffered immensely ever since! I found one other forum were a child had been having seizures in their eyes rolled up after taking it once there's not much warning about this out there but I know I'm not the only one who has suffered greatly after taking th ...
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
(Posted by a 58 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Viagra)
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Viagra causes numbness in feet
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Numbness In Feet, and takes Viagra)
When I take Viagra numbness in my feet intensifies and is lingering.
- Good medication no side effects
(Posted by a 30 year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder, ED, and takes Viagra, Latuda, Valproate Sodium)
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Allergy, Urticaria, and takes Lansoprazole, Famotidine, Vitamin C)
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
Related drug interaction studies:
- Viagra and Claritin-d drug interactions (25 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Claritin-d for Allergies reported by 54 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Allergies (83 drugs in 4,267 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Claritin-d, Krill Oil, Vitamin D, SAM-e, Dexilant, Buspirone Hcl, Buspar, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Frequent Yeast Infections, Allergies, Bipolar 2, Vitamin D, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
Comments: It's been happening for about a month now. I only leak if I cough or sneeze hard. Typically even if I've urinated recently if the action is hard enough. Amounts released do very depending on the severity of the action.
- A study of side effects of Sildenafil Citrate for a patient with Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Urethritis (inflammation of the urethra)
Comments: I get urethritis after taking Sildenafil. The most intense discomfort lasts for two days, then wears off
- A study of side effects of Viagra for a patient with Erection Problems. The patient has Migraine (headache)
Comments: About 24 hrs after use of erction help drugs the migraine slowly appears and grows if I don't stop it with a migraine meddicin. Is there any known way to stop the migraine to appear when you use erction drugs?
- A study of side effects of Viagra for a patient with Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: 65 year old man with a full head of hair. Began losing more hair daily. After about 2 months, more than half my hair is gone.
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin-d, Celexa, Melatonin, Klonopin, Bupropion Hydrobromide, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Protonix, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Mirapex, Zantac 150, Allopurinol for a patient with Hay Fever, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Sleep Disorder, Depression, Gerd, Gouty Arthritis - Chronic. The patient has Irritable Bowel Syndrome Aggravated
Comments: IBS type D / severe power abdominal pain & cramping. Diarrhea.
Common symptoms:Men of age 50-59 with Allergies:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.