Vistaril, Suboxone for a 20-year old woman
Summary: 1 female patient aged 20 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied.
This is a personalized study for a 20 year old female patient who has Anxiety, Opiate Withdrawal. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Vistaril (latest outcomes from 4,389 users) has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Suboxone (latest outcomes from 8,257 users) has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal.
What are the conditions
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,284,618 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Ativan.
Opiate withdrawal (latest reports from 758 patients) can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone Hydrochloride, Subutex, Clonidine Hydrochloride, Methadose, Buprenorphine Hydrochloride.
On Nov, 18, 2014: 1 female aged 15 (±5) who take Vistaril, Suboxone is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Anxiety, Opiate Withdrawal
- Vistaril (hydroxyzine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
- Suboxone - 8MG;2MG (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Respiratory Arrest (cessation of normal respiration due to failure of the lungs to function effectively)|
|Loss Of Consciousness|
|Euphoric Mood (excessively happy but may become angry or irritable)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Anxiety
- support group for people who have Opiate Withdrawal
- support group for people who take Suboxone
- support group for people who take Vistaril
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who have Anxiety
I got lots of rest today so hopefully tomorrow will be great
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Did anyone get sore throat while undergoing medication for uti
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Sore Throat, and takes Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride)
I had been diagnosed with UTI last week. I had been experiencing pain when unrinating thus I consulted my OBGyne for I had been once checked by a Urologist and told me that my UTI is not related to any kidney problems thus recommending me to see an OBGyne. My OBGyne told me that I take Zinnat twice ...
- If i get off suboxone is there no guarantee that my memory will come back.
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Short-Term Memory Loss, Anxiety, Depression, and takes Suboxone)
I am 20 years old. And have been on suboxone everyday for 4 years 16 mg a day. I got on subs on the street got addicted then went to a dr. I have memory loss, stress, depression, along with that extreme social anxiety. and it makes people think I weirder by the day. I feel some times I shouldn't ev ...
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pain in top & back of head after using vistrial
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Pain In Head, and takes Hydroxyzine)
I took hydroxyzine for 1 week & had the worst headache. The pain was in the forehead, top & back of head. There was a lot of pressure too. I was afraid of a bloodclot forming so I didn't take anymore. I didn't know this drug was an antihistimine but I cannot take this type of drug.
- Pacemaker experience
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Heart Rate Decreased, Sick Sinus Syndrome, and takes Suboxone)
I had a pacemaker installed about 5 weeks ago. I went to the doctors because I was feeling fatigue, shortness of breath, I felt as if someone was holding my heart in their hand and I had some confusion and dizziness. To get to the point, after my first visit with my PCP I decided to go directly ...
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Anxiety, and takes Xanax)
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Yawning after taking sub
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Watery Eyes, Runny Nose, Yawning, and takes Suboxone)
Within a few minutes after I take my Suboxone film I seem to get intense yawning event along with runny nose & watery eyes lasting 5-15 mins. Sometimes I can make it subside by drinking a lot of water if I am in a place I can get it. I have been on Sub for approx 5 yrs. & have only noticed this side ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Anxiety, Panic Attack, Insomnia, and takes Lipitor)
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Vistaril and Suboxone drug interactions (67 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Vistaril for Anxiety reported by 115 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Suboxone for Opiate Withdrawal reported by 305 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety (148 drugs in 14,263 reports) (updated 12 hours ago)
- Opiate Withdrawal (8 drugs in 462 reports) (updated 1 week ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Vistaril, Prozac, Xanax for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Medical Observation Abnormal, Medical Problems Caused From Hard Work All My Life, Major Depression
Comments: You can say I've give on everything. I stay in my bedroom all the time. I dont like to be around no one and don't like to do nothing no more. This has been going on for over two years now. I can't get no help or insurance to get my medical problems. I guess the government is just waiting for us sick ...
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a patient with Pain. The patient has Discolored Teeth
Comments: I have always had brilliant naturally white teeth and since I started taking suboxone for pain management in lieu of methadone and hydrocodone my teeth are now grey/beige! I am really upset because the medication seems to work well. I am thinking it is because it dissolves in my mouth and I do not s ...
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a patient with Pain Management. The patient has Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
Comments: headaches,dizziness,Muscle aches and pains,brain fog and memory loss, fatigued and illish ,shortness of breathe or anxiety like, some emotional or mental type stuff,little depression,& off type behavoirs or moodswings, Went to the doctor she did bloodwork thyroid was low, tht test or something, iron ...
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Lamotrigine, Zoloft, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Addiction. The patient has Heart Palpitations
Comments: Not sure if the methadone is giving me the heart palpitations or the anxiety about being on the methadone is giving me anxiety. I have a heart monitor right now and I had an attack yesterday and I felt like I was going to die. The dr. and the paramedics said it wasn't dangerous, I'm not convinced. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pennsaid, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Butrans, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxyzine, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim Ds for a patient with Inflammation, Muscle Tightness, Pain, Hypothyroidism, Allergic Reaction - Drug (medication), Infection. The patient has Pain - Joints, Tendonitis Exacerbated
Comments: Added clindamyacin 5 days after starting Bactrim DS for infection affecting area between ear and mandible. Moderate GI pain within 12 hours of clindamyacin, nausea and LOA lasting 3 days, improved after that. By day 5 sudden onset rash on upper body, rapidly spread to proximal upper extremities th ...
Common symptoms:Women of age 20-29 with Anxiety:
- Stress and anxiety (694 reports)
- Nausea (416 reports)
- Pain (390 reports)
- Depression (387 reports)
- Dizziness (347 reports)
- Fatigue (329 reports)
- Headache (310 reports)
- Insomnia (289 reports)
- Abdominal pain (267 reports)
- Suicidal ideation (246 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.