Vistaril, Allegra for a 76-year old woman
Summary: 49 female patients aged 76 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 76 year old female patient. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Vistaril (latest outcomes from 4,389 users) has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Allegra (latest outcomes from 23,852 users) has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
What are the conditions
Scratch (latest reports from 1,804 patients)
On Oct, 30, 2014: 49 females aged 72 (±5) who take Vistaril, Allegra are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- Vistaril - 25MG/ML (hydroxyzine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Allegra||The drug has been added in the study. Outcomes of the drug mix are shown.|
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Interstitial Lung Disease||Hypertension|
|Hepatic Function Abnormal||Rash Pruritic|
|Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Prolapse Heart Valve/murmor, Sciatica, Interstitail Cystitus,, and takes Hydroxyzine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Estradiol )
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Nervousness, Chest Pain, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Weakness, and takes Hydroxyzine, Zoloft)
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- What is the cause of leg and foot pain?
(Asked by a 83 year old woman who has Leg Pains, and takes Hydroxyzine, Singulair, Meloxicam, Benicar, Crestor, Nexium)
Right leg pains start in the afternoon and get more painful at night.
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has Hepatitis C, and takes Levorphanol Tartrate, Eszopiclone, Lasix, Potassium Chloride, Spironolactone, Magnesium Oxide, Escitalopram Oxalate, Omeprazole, Lactulose, Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine)
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca.. Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one ye ...
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Bipolar 1, Anxiety And Stress, Pain, and takes Suboxone, Hydroxyzine)
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pain in top & back of head after using vistrial
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Pain In Head, and takes Hydroxyzine)
I took hydroxyzine for 1 week & had the worst headache. The pain was in the forehead, top & back of head. There was a lot of pressure too. I was afraid of a bloodclot forming so I didn't take anymore. I didn't know this drug was an antihistimine but I cannot take this type of drug.
- Eczema and birth control
(Posted by a 24 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Hydroxyzine, Singulair)
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod crea ...
- I got really horrible tremors.
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Severe Tremors, and takes Vistaril)
I had severe almost convulsing tremors, I made myself throw up the medication and the tremors subsided. My body feels really sore from the intensity of the tremors but I feel a lot better. I won't continue taking this medication, it was a nightmare.
Related drug interaction studies:
- Allegra and Vistaril drug interactions (606 reports)
Complete drug side effects:
Vistaril side effects reported by 4,008 people (updated 4 weeks ago)
Vistaril side effects reported by 4,008 people (updated 4 weeks ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Vistaril for a patient with Allergy. The patient has Nightmares - Repeated (repeated unpleasant dream)
Comments: first they were just wired dreams, now they are nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Vistaril, Prozac, Xanax for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Medical Observation Abnormal, Medical Problems Caused From Hard Work All My Life, Major Depression
Comments: You can say I've give on everything. I stay in my bedroom all the time. I dont like to be around no one and don't like to do nothing no more. This has been going on for over two years now. I can't get no help or insurance to get my medical problems. I guess the government is just waiting for us sick ...
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Hydroxyzine, Seasonique for a patient with Preventive Surgery, Allergy To Animal, Itching, Birth Control. The patient has Mononucleosis, Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Comments: Just wondering if mono could be the reason for my irregular vaginal bleeding on birth control between periods.
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Vistaril, Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Tooth Infection. The patient has Heartburn
Comments: 5 minutes after taking clindamycin hcl, i had heartburn so bad i though i was gonna puke. it was very painful and when i burped i threw up in my mouth and it tasted horrible.
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Lamotrigine, Zoloft, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Addiction. The patient has Heart Palpitations
Comments: Not sure if the methadone is giving me the heart palpitations or the anxiety about being on the methadone is giving me anxiety. I have a heart monitor right now and I had an attack yesterday and I felt like I was going to die. The dr. and the paramedics said it wasn't dangerous, I'm not convinced. ...
Common symptoms:Women of age 60+ with Scratch:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.