This is a study of Vivitrol, Clonazepam drug interactions. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs and have drug interactionsfrom FDA.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
On May, 24, 2014: 7 people who reported to have interactions when taking Vivitrol, Clonazepam are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- Vivitrol: used for < 1 month
Drug interactions have: Affective Disorder, Alcohol Use, Bipolar Disorder, Completed Suicide, Family Stress, Gun Shot Wound, Stress At Work, Treatment Noncompliance
eHealthMe real world results:
For people in general (regardless of gender or age):
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Affective Disorder (mental disorder)||2 (28.57%)|
|Alcohol Use (problems with alcohol)||6 (85.71%)|
|Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder)||2 (28.57%)|
|Completed Suicide (act of taking one's own life)||2 (28.57%)|
|Family Stress||2 (28.57%)|
|Gun Shot Wound||2 (28.57%)|
|Stress At Work||2 (28.57%)|
|Treatment Noncompliance||2 (28.57%)|
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Vivitrol, Clonazepam:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Alcohol Use (problems with alcohol)||6|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation)||4|
|Ovarian Cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary)||3|
|Coma (state of unconsciousness lasting more than six hours)||3|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||2|
|Walking Aid User||2|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Vivitrol, Clonazepam:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a mobile peer support group:
- group for people who take Vivitrol and have Affective Disorder
- group for people who take Clonazepam and have Affective Disorder
- group for people who take Vivitrol and have Alcohol Use
- group for people who take Clonazepam and have Alcohol Use
- group for people who take Vivitrol and have Bipolar Disorder
- group for people who take Clonazepam and have Bipolar Disorder
- group for people who take Vivitrol and have Completed Suicide
- group for people who take Clonazepam and have Completed Suicide
- group for people who take Vivitrol and have Family Stress
- group for people who take Clonazepam and have Family Stress
- group for people who take Clonazepam and have Gun Shot Wound
- group for people who take Vivitrol and have Stress At Work
- group for people who take Clonazepam and have Stress At Work
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.