Drug interactions between Xanax, Celebrex, Celexa, Vyvanse for a 46-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Xanax, Celebrex, Celexa, Vyvanse drug interactions for a 46 year old female patient who has Stress And Anxiety, Arthritis, Depression, ADD. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 928 female patients aged 46 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Stress And Anxiety, Arthritis, Depression, ADD
- Xanax - 1MG (alprazolam): used for 6 - 12 months
- Celebrex - 200MG (celecoxib): used for 1 - 6 months
- Celexa - EQ 20MG BASE (citalopram hydrobromide): used for 1 - 2 years
- Vyvanse - 30MG (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate): used for < 1 month
On Jan, 14, 2014: 928 females aged 41 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Xanax, Celebrex, Celexa, Vyvanse are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 41 (±5) in the use of Xanax, Celebrex, Celexa, Vyvanse:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Headache (pain in head)||129|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||128|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||118|
|Pain In Extremity||77|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 41 (±5) in long term use of Xanax, Celebrex, Celexa, Vyvanse:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus||6|
|Hyperglycaemia (high blood sugar)||4|
|Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath)||3|
|Movement Disorder (neurological syndromes where they may be excess of movement or a paucity of movement that is not connected to weakness)||2|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||2|
|Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements)||2|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Xanax and Celebrex drug interactions (2,529 reports)
- Xanax and Vyvanse drug interactions (144 reports)
- Celexa and Xanax drug interactions (4,106 reports)
- Celexa and Vyvanse drug interactions (99 reports)
- Celexa and Celebrex drug interactions (1,439 reports)
- Vyvanse and Celebrex drug interactions (14 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Xanax for Stress And Anxiety reported by 1,890 people (updated 3 hours ago)
- Celebrex for Arthritis reported by 405 people (updated 50 minutes ago)
- Celexa for Depression reported by 1,309 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Vyvanse for ADD reported by 2,037 people (updated 10 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Add (70 drugs in 10,111 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
- Arthritis (81 drugs in 2,185 reports) (updated 16 hours ago)
- Depression (155 drugs in 20,645 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
- Stress And Anxiety (146 drugs in 13,575 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Depression, moderate Hypertension not controlled yet. Joint pain... Shoulder Osteoarthritis worth necrosis and bone spurs. New shoulder with in the next 5 years.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Jmohr2012: I have been taking buspar, and citalopram for about two years now and have recently been diagnosed with hypothyroidism. is it possible that this condition is secondary to the medications
I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism, and am concerned that it could be related to long term usage of buspirone and citalopram. The other medications are from a recent change.
- By kathyw226: Can there be cumulative toxic effects from longterm use of abilify, buspar, and citalopram?
Most recently my adult daughter has begun to hallucinate -- thinks she has things in her hand when she doesn't (like her keys or her cellphone); sees her cat when it isn't there; significantly increased short term memory loss. Her psychiatrist states that she is anxious and this is causing her sympt ...
- By sharon: Meningioma with nosebleeds
i have a seizures tonight and my body hurts. i have a brain tumor for 5 year and very bad depression
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By linzijay: Tiredness on citalopram and cetirizine
Extreme tiredness......sleep more sleep and slight confusion when I wake...like a zombie mode switched on inside my head ...all I can do is yawn and sleep not good when your a busy mum
- By Swimmer1: Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
- By Leslieh29: Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Zolpidem, Effexor, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Celebrex, Cymbalta, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Omeprazole, Atenolol, Losartan, Furosemide for a patient with Joint Injury, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Menopause Hot Flashes, Arthritis, Depression, Chronic Depression, Acid Reflux, Hypertension. The patient has Osteoarthritis Generalised, Hypertension (High blood pressure), Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Tramadol, Alprazolam, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Prempro, Carafate, Celexa, Treximet, Promethegan, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a patient with Heartburn - Chronic, Pain, Anxiety And Stress, Blood Pressure Increased, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone-producing Pituitary Tumour, Hormone Level Abnormal, Migraine, Nausea, Muscle Strain. The patient has Nausea, Pain Exacerbated, Anxiety (Stress and anxiety), Migraine, Hormone Level Abnormal, Low Thyroid (Hypothyroidism), Blood Pressure Increased (High blood pressure), Heartburn - Chronic (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- A study of drug interactions between Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Xanax, Vyvanse for a patient with Anemia, Insomnia, Add. The patient has Low Back Pain (Back pain - low), Reye's Syndrome, Heart Palpitations, Neck Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.