Drug interactions between Xanax, Celebrex for a 31-year old man?
This is a personalized study of Xanax, Celebrex drug interactions for a 31 year old male patient who has Anxiety, Inflammation Localised. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 27 male patients aged 31 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Anxiety, Inflammation Localised
- Xanax - 1MG (alprazolam): used for < 1 month
- Celebrex - 200MG (celecoxib): used for < 1 month
On Jan, 27, 2014: 27 males aged 27 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Xanax, Celebrex are studied
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 27 (±5) in the use of Xanax, Celebrex:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation)||15|
|Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating)||12|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||12|
|Pain In Extremity||10|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 27 (±5) in long term use of Xanax, Celebrex:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Xanax and Celebrex drug interactions (2,529 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Xanax for Anxiety reported by 1,732 people (updated 9 hours ago)
- Celebrex for Inflammation Localised reported by 13 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety (146 drugs in 13,570 reports) (updated 9 hours ago)
- Inflammation Localised (10 drugs in 77 reports) (updated 3 weeks ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
From this study (6 months ago):
From this study (13 months ago):
Items in section 3 are currently under evaluation. Most began to emerge, subtly, approximately 11 years ago and have intensified over the past 2-3 years. Myelomalacia involving a 9.5-cm segment of the posterior column of the spinal cord was demonstrated on MRI 2 weeks ago.
Are there problems using this combination of drugs? I don't use all of these on the same day. Have had diahrrea n lately.
Late stage Lyme Disease, Tick Coinfections Acute InterminentPorphyria
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Lisa: Accutane could cause alteration of chromosone 6 resulting in hla b27 antigen
Start taking Accutane 1982 first experimental group Note of symptoms start of early menopause age 42 Herpes simplex blisters due to heat Conjunctivitis Wheezing Hypertension Inflammatory arthritis spondylitis Nerve damage Daughter started Accutane at 16 when I was experiencing my menopause ...
- By Tyfniedawn: Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
- By GG: Do you think im gonna get my hair back
since I start taking prozaz I noticed my hair start falling out and getting thin im scared ... do you think that if is stop the pill my hair will stop falling and im gonna get new hair back? sooo stressed and sad
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Swimmer1: Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
- By AlieCat: Topamax for weight loss, causing diarrhea
I was taking Topamax for weight loss and it worked very well. After 2 months I started having diarrhea. I stopped Topamax and the diarrhea stopped. Is there any drug or supplement I can take Topamax that will stop the diarrhea?
- By Win: Cymbalta and pulmonary embolisms
I started taking Cymbalta in August for pain. By September I was suffering from shortness of breath. Visited Doctors asking if Cymbalta could be the cause. Answer was no. By the end of September I was no longer taking Cymbalta but still suffering from shortness of breath. It was getting severe a ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Restoril, Colchicine, Alprazolam, Lipitor, Testosterone Cypionate, Cytomel, Synthroid, Provigil, Celebrex, Plaquenil, Symbicort, Flonase, Combivent, Metformin, Furosemide, Atenolol, Lisinopril, Oxycodone, Lovenox, Plavix, Coumadin, Humira for a patient with Hypovitaminosis, Middle Insomnia, Gout - Acute, Stress And Anxiety, Hypercholesterolemia, Blood Testosterone Decreased, Hypothyroidism, Somnolence, Pain Management, Lupus-like Syndrome, Asthma, Nasal Decongestion Therapy, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Kidney Disease, Essential Hypertension, Breakthrough Pain, Hypercoagulable States, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Arthritis - Psoriatic. The patient has Myelomalacia, Sensory Disturbance, Hyperacusis, Tinnitus, Vision Impairment (Vision problems), Speech Impairment (adult), Muscle Twitching, Depression, Short-term Memory Loss (Memory loss), Weakness, Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness (Numbness and tingling), Gait Abnormal, Tremor, Hyporeflexia, Cognitive Deterioration
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Xanax, Ambien, Celebrex, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with Pain Management, Anxiety And Stress, Insomnia, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Low Thyroid.
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 30, Adderall 10, Celebrex, Soma, Valium, Xanax, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Maxalt, Diflucan, Plaquenil for a patient with Adhd, Arthritis Bacterial, Pain Management, Porphyria Acute, High Blood Pressure, Back Injury, Complicated Migraine, Yeast Infection - Vagina. The patient has Pain - Head (Headache), Neurotransmitter Level Altered, Visual Problems, Cognitive Disorder, Sudden Onset Of Sleepiness, Mild Confusion, Stomach Discomfort, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Blood Pressure Increased (High blood pressure), Migraine, Mild Nausea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.