Xopenex Hfa, NyQuil for a 66-year old man
This is a personalized study for a 66 year old male patient who has Asthma. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Xopenex hfa (latest outcomes from 329 users) has active ingredients of levalbuterol tartrate. It is often used in asthma.
Nyquil (latest outcomes from 1,133 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; doxylamine; pseudoephedrine. It is often used in cough.
What are the conditions
Asthma (latest reports from 80,865 patients) can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Ventolin, Albuterol.
On Nov, 22, 2014: 0 male aged 62 (±5) who take Xopenex Hfa, NyQuil is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- Xopenex Hfa (levalbuterol tartrate): used for < 1 month
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|NyQuil||0 (0% of males aged 62 (±5) who take the drugs)|
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who have Asthma
Welcome, everyone! How's your asthma during this transition into fall?
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's good to use with singulair as an inhaler for asthma dual relief
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Asthma, Adrenal Insufficiency, and takes Singulair)
I am on singular in the morning& also take a reliever spray-Oxis but want to change to advair or serevent-any suggestion -thanks
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Migraines 7/24, Loss Of Balance, Thalmic Stroke, Hiatal Hernia, High Blood Pressure, Rapid Heart Beat, S.L.E., Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Raynauds, Asthma, Muscle Weakness, PFO, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Back Pain, Involuntary Tremors Occasionally, Knee Pain)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- I took levaquin for 10 days, had severe breathing difficulty
(Asked by a 48 year old man who has Asthma, and takes Levaquin)
I took Levaquin for staph infection for 10 days, just got off it yesterday, but had and have persistent breathing problems (can't walk a block without my inhaler). How long will this persist before I'm back to normal?
- My father is using symbicort turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis combined with very dirty weather which we have in our city. and now he is hiccuping ceaselessly and badly!
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Asthma, and takes Symbicort)
My father is 63 years old and he is using Symbicort Turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis which was combined with very dirty weather we have in our city and caused him almost suffocate. He quit smoking just recently and by the time he used Symbicort Turbuhaler, he is hiccuping! Now I want t ...
- Can ventolin cause depressed cholinesterase level?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Asthma)
I am actually on Ventolin treatment and did cholinesterase test. Result is 65%
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
(Posted by a 16 year old girl who has Asthma, Migraines, Dizziness, Tightness In Chest, Difficulty Breathing, Confusion, Unable To Speak Or Swallow, Swollen Neck, Abdominal Pain, Unable To Walk, Neck Pain, Shaking Uncontrollably, Loss Of Feeling In Right Side, and takes Sumatriptan)
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
Related drug interaction studies:
- NyQuil and Xopenex Hfa drug interactions (9 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Xopenex Hfa for Asthma reported by 27 people (updated 8 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
Xopenex Hfa side effects reported by 271 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
Xopenex Hfa side effects reported by 271 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Asthma (68 drugs in 3,413 reports) (updated 8 hours ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Xopenex Hfa for a patient with COPD. The patient has Breath Sounds
Comments: Please tell me why my breath sounds short after xopenex.
- A study of drug interactions between Oxybutynin Chloride, Desmopressin Acetate, Flonase, Xopenex Hfa, Qvar 80, Symbicort for a patient with Enuresis, Allergic Sinusitis, Pediatric Asthma. The patient has Pain - Joints, Lumbar Spine Flattening, Flank Pain, Low Blood Sugar
Comments: Spine cracks while bending over or rotating. Leg gives out at the knee while walking. Loss of appetite
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Advil, Allopurinol, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Xopenex Hfa, Spiriva, Advair Diskus 500/50 for a patient with Insomnia, Arthritis, Gout, Nervousness, Copd. The patient has Arthritis, Gout, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Copd
Comments: Noticed a significant drop in lung function and much more mucus to cough up about six months ago. This has made it difficult to cough up. Other conditions are better with medications.
- A study of drug interactions between Retin-a, Silver, Nystatin, Clobetasol Propionate, Vanos, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Cardizem, Prednisone, Restasis, Lidocaine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Ipratropium Bromide, Xopenex HFA, Xopenex, Fioricet, Relpax, Botox, Lidoderm, Baclofen, Lansoprazole, Advair Diskus 500/50, Symbicort, Singulair, Oxycodone, Enbrel, Aygestin for a patient with Acne, Wound, Thrush, Eczema, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Dry Eye, Cervical Spondylosis, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Musculoskeletal Pain, Muscle Spasms, Gerd, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Urine Output, Constipation, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, Early Morning Awakening, Palpitations Aggravated, Sleepy, Sleep Paralysis - Isolated, Confusion, Sensitivity To The Cold, Drowsiness, Muscle Fatigue, Cramps - Muscle, Pain - Muscles, Muscular Weakness, Eye Pain, Vision Blurred, Night Sweats, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Pain - Neck, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Increased Intracranial Pressure, Headache, Heart Rate Increased, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Blood Pressure Increased
Comments: Healed joint and soft tissue injuries (PID) return with increased pain and swelling. Pressure changes with position. Frequency and intensity of migraines increased with pressure symptoms. Genetic connective tissue disorder - Ehler Danlos Syndrome. Cardiac arrhythmia. History of rheumatic fever, pneu ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Zyrtec, Fluconazole, Lansoprazole, Miralax, Lidoderm, Cardizem, Fioricet, Advair Diskus 500/50, Symbicort, Relpax, Tylenol, Enbrel, Vitamin B12, Restasis, Ipratropium Bromide, Xopenex Hfa, Xopenex, Singulair, Oxycodone, Baclofen, Aygestin, Vitamin D for a patient with Allergic Reactions, Allergic Sinusitis, Gerd, Constipation, Pain Management, Hypertension, Migraine With Aura, Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Dry Eye, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Endometriosis, Vitamin D Deficiency. The patient has Single Digit Swelling From.past Injury, Vertigo Positional, Nerve Pain, Pain - Joints, Pain, Constipation, Passed Out, Drowsiness, Fatigue, Interruption Of Aortic Arch, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Blood Pressure Increased, Pressure Sore, Vision Blurred, Diastolic Blood Pressure
Comments: Past distal injuries returning with increased pressure symptoms. Eye pain with movement. Increased pressure and pain with neck movement. Connective tissue disease - Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
Common symptoms:Men of age 60+ with Asthma:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.