A study for a 34-year old woman who takes Zoloft, Soma
Summary: 29 female patients aged 34 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 34 year old female patient who has Postpartum Depression, Pain - back. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 4, 2015: 29 females aged 28 (±5) who take Zoloft, Soma are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Postpartum Depression, Pain - back
- Zoloft - EQ 50MG BASE (sertraline hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Soma (carisoprodol): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||Deep Vein Thrombosis||n/a||n/a||n/a||Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus|
|Oedema Peripheral||Weight Increased|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Pain - Back
- support group for people who have Postpartum Depression
- support group for people who take Soma
- support group for people who take Zoloft
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Qsymia for a 32-year old woman with Depression, Obesity. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Lipitor, AMBIEN, Sertraline for a 59-year old woman with Meralgia Paraesthetica, Heartburn - Chronic, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Le Cells, Cd8 Lymphocytes, Neutrophilia
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 40-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, High Blood Glucose Level
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Vyvanse for a 16-year old girl with Depression, Adhd. The patient has Anorexia Nervosa, Anorexia
- A study of drug interactions between Glucophage, Ramipril, Sertraline for a 52-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, High Blood Pressure, Depression. The patient has Hot Flushes, Cough, Headache
Related drug interaction studies:
- Soma and Zoloft drug interactions (673 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Zoloft for Postpartum Depression reported by 27 people (updated 6 days ago)
- Soma for Pain - Back reported by 52 people (updated 1 week ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Pain - Back (127 drugs in 3,128 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Postpartum Depression (8 drugs in 55 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.