Alprazolam, Prevacid, Niacin for a 51-year old man
Summary: 4 male patients aged 51 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 51 year old male patient who has Heartburn, Health. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Alprazolam (latest outcomes from 33,642 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Prevacid (latest outcomes from 40,808 users) has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Niacin (latest outcomes from 6,311 users) has active ingredients of niacin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
What are the conditions
Sadism (the deriving of sexual gratification or the tendency to derive sexual gratification from inflicting pain or emotional abuse on others) (view latest reports from 13 patients)
Heartburn (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix, Prilosec Otc. (view latest reports from 10,552 patients)
Health can be treated by Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Aspirin, Vitamin D, Calcium. (view latest reports from 537 patients)
On Nov, 1, 2014: 4 males aged 47 (±5) who take Alprazolam, Prevacid, Niacin are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Sadism, Heartburn, Health
- Alprazolam (alprazolam): used for 1 - 2 years
- Prevacid (lansoprazole): used for 2 - 5 years
- Niacin (niacin): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Blood Triglycerides Increased|
|Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control|
|Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus|
|Pain In Limb|
|Oedema Lower Limb|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Health
- support group for people who have Heartburn
- support group for people who take Alprazolam
- support group for people who take Niacin
- support group for people who take Prevacid
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can warfarin cause teeth and gum sensitivity. in addition shortness of breath with mild exertion.
(Asked by a 49 year old man who has Dvt In Legs And Abdomen. Heart Disease. , and takes Morphine Sulfate, Xanax, Wellbutrin Xl, Crestor, Atenolol)
Have shortness of breath after I was diagnosed with blood clots in legs and abdomen. All cardio tests come back normal. I have sensitivity to warm or cold foods in mouth. I don't even want to eat because of pain warm or cold effects to inside of mouth. I tried sensitive teeth tooth paste. Doesn't ...
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has REFLUX, LOSS OF VOICE, Now Diagnosed With DES, LRP, DYSPHONIA, and takes HCTZ, Clindamycin)
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice ...
- Nexium improves my constipation
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Constipation, GERD, and takes Lyrica, Methadone Hydrochloride, Lipitor)
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Completed Suicide, and takes Alcohol, Methenamine Hippurate, Xanax, Benadryl)
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Heartburn, Nausea, Heart Palpitations)
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well. The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok. From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Anxiety, and takes Xanax)
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Prevacid for Heartburn reported by 543 people (updated 4 days ago)
- Niacin for Health reported by 3 people (updated 6 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Health (31 drugs in 421 reports) (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Heartburn (51 drugs in 8,431 reports) (updated 10 hours ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a patient with Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
Comments: Have IBS
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Lexapro for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Pressure Sore, Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Comments: Ive been dizzy and lightheaded for 2 days . It moves from the back of my head to the front. I feel alot of pressure. I take a .5 mg of lexapro at noon daily. I split .25 xanax in half and take half in the morning and half at night before bed to help me sleep. the symptoms get worse whenIm at work, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Plaquenil, Adderall, Xanax, Luvox, Effexor for a patient with Autoimmune Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, Chronic Depression. The patient has Dactylitis
Comments: Aches all over
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a patient with Backaches And Stress. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Comments: I have used oxycodone, methodone, Ibuprofen, tylenol and i have symptoms of back and stomache aches, headaches, weakness, and shortness of breath. I know i have luekopenia i was told by the Dr i seen at emergency.
- A study of drug interactions between Vistaril, Prozac, Xanax for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Medical Observation Abnormal, Medical Problems Caused From Hard Work All My Life, Major Depression
Comments: You can say I've give on everything. I stay in my bedroom all the time. I dont like to be around no one and don't like to do nothing no more. This has been going on for over two years now. I can't get no help or insurance to get my medical problems. I guess the government is just waiting for us sick ...
Common symptoms:Men of age 50-59 with Heartburn:
- Fatigue (37 reports)
- Dizziness (23 reports)
- Erection problems (19 reports)
- Tinnitus (17 reports)
- Nausea (14 reports)
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (13 reports)
- Joint pain (13 reports)
- Depression (11 reports)
- Chest pain (11 reports)
- High blood pressure (9 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.