Drug interactions between Alprazolam, Prevacid, Niacin for a 51-year old man?
This is a personalized study of Alprazolam, Prevacid, Niacin drug interactions for a 51 year old male patient who has Heartburn, Health. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 4 male patients aged 51 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Sadism, Heartburn, Health
- Alprazolam (alprazolam): used for 1 - 2 years
- Prevacid (lansoprazole): used for 2 - 5 years
- Niacin (niacin): used for 1 - 6 months
On Jan, 14, 2014: 4 males aged 47 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Alprazolam, Prevacid, Niacin are studied
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 47 (±5) in the use of Alprazolam, Prevacid, Niacin:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Diabetes Mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin)||4|
|Blood Triglycerides Increased||4|
|Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus||2|
|Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat)||2|
|Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control||2|
|Penile Disorder Nos||1|
|Sinus Congestion (blockage of sinus)||1|
|Pain In Limb||1|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 47 (±5) in long term use of Alprazolam, Prevacid, Niacin:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Prevacid for Heartburn reported by 523 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Niacin for Health reported by 5 people (updated 5 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Health (34 drugs in 855 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
- Heartburn (50 drugs in 7,753 reports) (updated 1 hour ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
later in the afternoons I feel better
Unable to have orgasm regularly. In fact lately it has been rare. I want to know what I can do or what medication or supplement I could take to improve this condition.
I have occasional skipped heart beats, but since taking prenisone they have become extremely noticeable and bothersome. Also feel weak and shaky when they start. Can't exert myself.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By David Bilsky: Can warfarin cause teeth and gum sensitivity. in addition shortness of breath with mild exertion.
Have shortness of breath after I was diagnosed with blood clots in legs and abdomen. All cardio tests come back normal. I have sensitivity to warm or cold foods in mouth. I don't even want to eat because of pain warm or cold effects to inside of mouth. I tried sensitive teeth tooth paste. Doesn't ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By pt1234: Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
- By Simon Dog: Niacin induced thrombocytopena
On peritoneal dialysis, 40mg Lipitor and 3000mg Niaspan. Platelets decreased to 12 and residual renal function fell off a cliff. Examination of patient's records for 10+ years showed long term platelet decline. Niaspan discontinued, platelets recovered to 120-200 (varies depending on sample) and ...
- By Boo Radly: Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, Aspirin, Naproxen, Vitamin E, EPA, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Flomax, Pentoxifylline, Niaspan, Alprazolam, Lunesta, Hydrocortone, Topiramate for a patient with Healthy Living, Reduce Cholesterol, Health, Depression, Heartburn - Chronic, Stomach Pain, Slow Heart Rate, Decrease Prostrate Swelling, Increase Blood Flow, Pain, Anxiety, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Head Discomfort, Headache. The patient has Tired And Lazy Days
- A study of drug interactions between Zithromax, Fentanyl-75, Cymbalta, Xanax, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Aspirin, Vitamin D, Allegra, Albuterol Sulfate, Symbicort, Prevacid, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lidoderm for a patient with Fracture Nos, Pain - Rib Cage, Depression, Nervousness, Pain Management, Pain - Joints, Blood Thinner, Vitamin Supplementation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Dementia
- A study of drug interactions between Lovenox, Premarin, Metformin Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Xanax, Ambien Cr - 12.5MG, Robaxin-750, Melatonin, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Raspberry Ketone, Glucosamine And MSM, Potassium Citrate, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Colace, Niacin, Vitamin B-6 for a patient with Hypercoagulation, Premature Menopause, To Make Platletts Less Sticky So They Won;t Clott, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Panic Attacks, Insomnia, Leg Cramps And Charly Horses, Sleep Aid Worked Nights, Helps Mood And Depression, Promotes Bone Health, Post Rouix-en-y, To Keep And Build Muscle, Arthritis, To Help Prevent Kidney Stones, Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Stool Softener, Reduces Plaque In Arteries, To Replace Intrinsic Factor In Stomach.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.