Drug interactions between ativan, Phentermine for a Female patient aged 38
This is a personalized study of ativan, Phentermine drug interactions for a 38 year old female patient who has Anxiety, Loss of appetite. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 20 reports from FDA.
Do you have chronic disease and take multiple drugs? eHealthMe can monitor your drugs and notify you when there are serious drug reactions detected. Our original studies have been used on premier medical publications. The monitor will be personalized to your gender and age. Start now
What are the drugs
Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is used in stress and anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder, insomnia, panic disorder, sleep disorder, panic attack.
Phentermine has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is used in obesity, lipids abnormal, weight abnormal, weight loss, weight increased, appetite - decreased.
On Apr, 20, 2013: 20 females aged 34 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking ativan, Phentermine are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Anxiety, Loss of appetite
- ativan (lorazepam): used for 1 - 6 months
- Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 34 (±5) in the use of ativan, Phentermine:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|5||Cardiac Murmur Nos||6|
|9||Oedema Lower Limb||4|
|10||Valvular Heart Disease Nos||3|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 34 (±5) in long term use of ativan, Phentermine:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Next: study your drugs
You can also:
- get notified of updates of this study
- let eHealthMe monitor your drugs
- post a comment or see what 5 people said
- get our mobile app: never miss a symptom, compare it with patients like me in real time, and discuss it with doctors later
- still have questions? Check any related studies below
- Ativan and Phentermine drug interactions (153 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Ativan for Anxiety reported by 690 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Phentermine for Loss Of Appetite reported by 9 people (updated 10 months ago)
Side effects in real world:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
From this study (2 years ago):
From this study (2 years ago):
appearance: much older than I am in 1 yr. have had 3 dvt in past 2 yr.
Tim J on Jul, 10, 2011:
I took this drug and it killed 40 percent of my achilles tendon.
George P on May, 7, 2012:
I developed torticollis soon after starting abilify. At the same time, I developed pain in my left side. An MRI revealed 4 ruptured disks in my spine, a known cause of torticollis.
Conclusion: I have no idea (neither, it seems, do the doctors). But I found abilify very effective for its purpose.
Is it dangerous to take adipex and lasix together?
severe dry mouth, dizziness, memory issues, nausea
Recent related drug checks on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Adipex-p, Lasix, Levothyroxine Sodium, Celexa, Ativan, Melatonin, Multivitamin for a patient with Weight Loss Diet, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Anxiety, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Health. The patient has Wondering If Bad Effects From Adipex And Lasix Together?
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Diclofenac, Naproxen, Doxycycline, Amoxicillin, Fluconazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Azithromycin, Buspirone Hcl, Gabapentin, Lorazepam, Lonox, Wellbutrin, Ambien, Lamictal, Paxil, Aldactazide, Vicodin, Effexor, Adipex, Synthroid, Prozac, Neurontin, Abilify, Ciproflaxacin for a patient with Mania, Sleep Disorder, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Agitation, Torticollis, Tendonitis, Pneumonia, Mood Swings, Irritability, Haemoptysis, Gingivitis, Gastroenteritis, Exostosis, Diabetes Mellitus, Chest Discomfort, Cervical Cyst, Caffeine Consumption, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Ambien, Atenolol, Aspirin, Biotin, Tylenol, Paxil, Altace, Inderal, Glyburide, Lorazepam, Glynase, Bactrim, Phentermine, Relafen, Propoxyphene Hcl for a patient with Hypersensitivity. The patient has Balance Impaired Nos, Deafness Nos, Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type Nos, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diplopia, Disorientation, Dysarthria, Fatigue, Feeling Abnormal, Headache, Impaired Driving Ability, Memory Impairment, Sudden Onset Of Sleep, Tremor, Visual Disturbance Nos
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Ambien, Atenolol, Tylenol, Paxil, Altace, Inderal, Glyburide, Lorazepam, Glynase, Bactrim, Phentermine, Relafen for a patient with Hypersensitivity. The patient has Balance Disorder, Dementia Alzheimer's Type, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diplopia, Disorientation, Dysarthria, Dyskinesia, Fatigue, Feeling Abnormal, Hearing Impaired, Memory Impairment, Somnolence, Tremor, Visual Acuity Reduced
- A study of drug interactions between Byetta, Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lantus, Phentermine, Humalog, Actos, Ranitidine, Ativan, Aspirin, Ciprofloxacin for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Hypertension. The patient has Abdominal Tenderness, Anxiety, Blood Glucose Increased, Blood Pressure Abnormal, Dehydration, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Nausea, Neuropathy, Renal Failure Acute, Renal Tubular Necrosis, Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Nitrostat, Fluoxetine, Claritin, Phentermine, Wellbutrin, Lorazepam, Nexium, Lipitor, Toprol-xl, Zestril, Aspirin, Multi-vitamin, Singulair, Coumadin, Flonase, Combivent, Flovent, Advil, Metamucil-2, Ibuprofen, Percocet for a patient with Angina Pectoris, Depression, Seasonal Allergy, Smoking Cessation Therapy, Hypercholesterolaemia, Constipation, Arthralgia. The patient has Anal Fissure, Rectal Haemorrhage
- A study of drug interactions between Nitrostat, Fluoxetine, Claritin, Phentermine, Wellbutrin, Lorazepam, Nexium, Lipitor, Toprol-xl, Zestril, Multi-vitamin, Singulair, Coumadin, Flonase, Combivent, Flovent, Advil, Metamucil-2, Ibuprofen, Percocet for a patient with Angina Pectoris, Depression, Seasonal Allergy, Smoking Cessation Therapy, Hypercholesterolaemia, Constipation, Arthralgia. The patient has Anal Fissure, Rectal Haemorrhage
- A study of drug interactions between Fenfluramine, Phentermine, Clopidogrel, Digoxin, Budesonide, Multi-vitamin, Lorazepam, Captopril, Loratadine, Potassium Chloride, Combivent, Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide Dinitrate, Carvedilol for a patient with Weight Decreased. The patient has Pulmonary Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Is your drug associated with Granulopenia?
- Latest Tambocor outcomes in real world
- Could Atrial fibrillation/flutter cause Granulopenia?
- Could Arrhythmias cause Granulopenia?
- Could Tachycardia cause Granulopenia?
- Could Heart palpitations cause Granulopenia?
- Which Multiple allergies drug is better for me?
- Could Levothyroxine Sodium cause Drowsiness?
- Could Hypothyroidism cause Drowsiness?
- Could Benicar cause Drowsiness?