Diazepam, Concerta, Risperdal, Depakote for a 16-year old boy
This is a study of Diazepam, Concerta, Risperdal, Depakote for a 16 year old male patient who has Aggression, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 3 male patients aged 16 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Aggression, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Diazepam (diazepam)
- Concerta (methylphenidate hydrochloride)
- Risperdal (risperidone)
- Depakote (divalproex sodium)
On Feb, 1, 2014: 3 males aged 12 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Diazepam, Concerta, Risperdal, Depakote are studied
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 12 (±5) in the use of Diazepam, Concerta, Risperdal, Depakote:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Somnolence (a state of near-sleep, a strong desire for sleep)||3|
|Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement)||3|
|Disturbance In Attention||2|
|Headache (pain in head)||2|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 12 (±5) in long term use of Diazepam, Concerta, Risperdal, Depakote:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Depakote and Diazepam drug interactions (1,055 reports)
- Risperdal and Diazepam drug interactions (1,750 reports)
- Depakote and Risperdal drug interactions (3,754 reports)
- Concerta and Depakote drug interactions (518 reports)
- Concerta and Risperdal drug interactions (1,039 reports)
- Concerta and Diazepam drug interactions (430 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Concerta for ADHD reported by 1,218 people (updated 14 hours ago)
- Risperdal for Autism Spectrum Disorder reported by 11 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Depakote for ADHD reported by 4 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Adhd (70 drugs in 10,229 reports) (updated 14 hours ago)
- Aggression (5 drugs in 28 reports) (updated 5 months ago)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (3 drugs in 26 reports) (updated 3 weeks ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 weeks ago):
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (5 months ago):
I just had two kidney stones, one in the ureter smashed with laser and one in the kidney taken care of by lithotripsy. I am wondering if Zonegran could be the cause.
While I had the flu I began using guaifenesin and Sudafed to try to relieve the symptoms of sinus discharge, post-nasal drip and phlegm, and cough. I have mostly recovered but still cough a lot due to excessive sinus drainage and phlegm in my lungs.
this all started after Dad's heart ablation on 9/30/2013.Doctor's are confused as what the cause is . liver enzymes are good scan of organ's are good. please help.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I have a brother that is 14 years old & his being taking risperdal for 9 years already & i want to know if that medication is causing my brother on over weight, having breast & being aggressive?
Please I need information so I can help my brother because he doesn't talk am his oldest sister thank you
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
On the 20th of August 2012 I fell downstairs and broke my left arm/shoulder and ribs. I also had many open cuts from my elbow to my wrist; the whole arm and hand was severely swollen; huge purple marks on arm thigh and chest. These have all healed. However the arm/shoulder has healed out of joint an ...
- Depakote er affected by grapefruit
I have taken Depakote ER for since 2005 for epilepsy. Once stabilized many years ago seizures and auras have not been bothering me. Until I recently ate three grapefruits over three days. After a few days, when the grapefruit cleared my system, the seizures and auras ceased. Therefore, grapefrui ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Lysine, Calcium, Loratadine, Risperdal, Luvox, Depakote ER, Zonegran for a patient with Health, Mouth Sores, Bone Density Decreased, Postnasal Drip, Acting-out Behaviors, Seizures. The patient has Kidney Stones
- A study of drug interactions between Flexeril, Vicodin, Sudafed, Guaifenesin, Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Iron Dextran, Diovan, Simvastatin, Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate, Synthroid, Risperdal, Depakote Er, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Back Pain, Sinusitis, Cough, Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Anemia, Protein Urine Present, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Protonix, Jantoven, Diazepam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Depakote for a patient with Help Heart Rate With A-fib, Used After Heart Ablation, Prevent Stroke Caused By A-fib Thin Blood, Seizures, Low Thyroid, A-fib Heart Rythm. The patient has Confusion, Cannot Walk ,memory, Ammonia Levels High,
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Daytrana, Provigil for a 60-year old man who has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- Comparions of Tramadol, Dilantin, Valium, Depakote Cp for a 52-year old man who has Epilepsy
- Comparions of Depakote Er, Keppra Xr for a 35-year old woman who has Epilepsy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.