A study for a 32-year old man who takes fioricet, percocet
Summary: 6 male patients aged 32 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 32 year old male patient who has Migraine. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 30, 2015: 6 males aged 26 (±5) who take fioricet, percocet are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- fioricet (acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine)
- percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Loss Of Consciousness|
|Influenza Like Illness|
|Multiple Sclerosis Relapse|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Percocet for a 23-year old woman with Zofran, Zanaflex. The patient has Loss Of Bladder Control
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Depakote for a 43-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Adderall, Amlodipine, Janumet, Benazepril Hydrochloride for a 50-year old man with Arthritis Reactive, Adhd, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Esgic for a 31-year old woman with Headache - Migraine With Aura. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl-25, Percocet, Klonopin, Depakote Er, Vimpat for a 52-year old woman with Pain, Epilepsy. The patient has Memory Loss
Related drug interaction studies:
- Fioricet and Percocet drug interactions (407 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Fioricet for Migraine reported by 127 people (updated 4 hours ago)
- Percocet for Migraine reported by 11 people (updated 4 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Migraine (130 drugs in 3,902 reports) (updated 4 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.