Review: what could cause Suicidal Ideation for a 55-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of taking Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Piroxicam for a 55 year old female patient who has Nerve pain, Stomach pain, Pain - back. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 5 female patients aged 55 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Nerve pain, Stomach pain, Pain - back
- Gabapentin (gabapentin): used for 6 - 12 months
- Omeprazole (omeprazole): used for 6 - 12 months
- Piroxicam (piroxicam): used for 6 - 12 months
On Jan, 27, 2014: 5 females aged 50 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Piroxicam are studied
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among females aged 50 (±5) who take the drugs
|Suicidal Ideation||2 (40.00%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among females aged 50 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Suicidal Ideation in Nerve Pain||34 (2.30%)|
|Suicidal Ideation in Stomach Pain||1 (0.25%)|
|Suicidal Ideation in Pain - Back||1 (0.17%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among females aged 50 (±5) who take the drug
|Suicidal Ideation in Gabapentin||79 (1.76%)|
|Suicidal Ideation in Omeprazole||56 (0.77%)|
|Suicidal Ideation in Piroxicam||4 (1.12%)|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 50 (±5) in the use of Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Piroxicam:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Nocturia (the need to get up in the night to urinate)||4|
|Nodule (a small rock or mineral cluster)||2|
|Micturition Urgency (urgency to pass the urine)||2|
|Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability)||2|
|Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal)||2|
|Ovarian Abscess (pus in ovary)||2|
|Obturator Hernia (a rare type of abdominal wall hernia in which abdominal content protrudes through the obdurate foramen)||2|
|Abasia (inability to walk)||2|
|Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint)||2|
|Oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus)||2|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 50 (±5) in long term use of Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Piroxicam:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Gabapentin for Nerve Pain reported by 244 people (updated 21 hours ago)
- Omeprazole for Stomach Pain reported by 44 people (updated 23 hours ago)
- Piroxicam for Pain - Back reported by 5 people (updated 2 days ago)
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Suicidal Ideation in Gabapentin reported by 610 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Suicidal Ideation in Omeprazole reported by 467 people (updated 4 weeks ago)
- Suicidal Ideation in Piroxicam reported by 32 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
- Suicidal Ideation in Nerve Pain reported by 247 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Suicidal Ideation in Stomach Pain reported by 23 people (updated 2 months ago)
- Suicidal Ideation in Pain - Back reported by 8 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Nerve Pain (32 drugs in 782 reports) (updated 21 hours ago)
- Pain - Back (120 drugs in 2,816 reports) (updated 14 hours ago)
- Stomach Pain (40 drugs in 316 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
From this study (3 weeks ago):
From this study (1 month ago):
I also have RA but am currently not taking anything for it.
no muscle control keeps dropping things. sleeping about 22 hours a day. not eating or drinking very much. depressed. trouble breathing. speech problems.
depression, anxiety, adhd, L4-5 black disc with impingement
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What medications cause hair loss
Been experiencing hair loss for several months and the loss has increased the last couple of months. My doctor ran thyroid test and it was normal. The loss has been gradual and it is not breaking off, but coming out at the root.
- What meds can be used for morton's neuroma
Terrible. Pain in ball of feet and toes, often worse at night. Walking leads to more pain, read that ice packs would help with pain. Read that using an anti inflammation would also help. Still have terrible pain.
- I have been on abilify for over ten years and have suddenly developed bruxism. is it possible that its a medication side effect after all this time?
I have been on the above drugs for many years and have suddenly developed bruxism. I clench my teeth constantly during the day. I am not under any stress and don't believe that would be the cause. Can you develop a medication side effect many years after starting the drug?
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My memory loss due to omeprazole
I took omeprazole for 20 years until I developed edema of the lower extremities. I started having memory problems right away and they still persist even though I have not taken omeprazole now for about 6 yrs. I am hoping it will dissipate or clear my system. I do not have a constant memory proble ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.