Drug interactions between Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Piroxicam for a Female patient aged 54
This is a personalized study of Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Piroxicam drug interactions for a 54 year old female patient who has Nerve pain, Stomach pain, Pain - back. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 5 reports from FDA.
Do you have chronic disease and take multiple drugs? eHealthMe can monitor your drugs and notify you when there are serious drug reactions detected. Our original studies have been used on premier medical publications. The monitor will be personalized to your gender and age. Start now
What are the drugs
Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is used in neuralgia, pain, fibromyalgia, peripheral neuropathy, neuropathy peripheral, neuropathic pain.
Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is used in gastroesophageal reflux disease, gastric ulcer, indigestion, reflux gastritis, stomach discomfort, gastroesophageal reflux in infants.
Piroxicam has active ingredients of piroxicam. It is used in arthritis, back pain - low, inflammation, joint pain, pain.
On Apr, 29, 2013: 5 females aged 50 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Piroxicam are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Nerve pain, Stomach pain, Pain - back
- Gabapentin (gabapentin): used for 6 - 12 months
- Omeprazole (omeprazole): used for 6 - 12 months
- Piroxicam (piroxicam): used for 6 - 12 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among females aged 50 (±5) who take the drugs
|Suicidal Ideation||2 (40.00%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among females aged 50 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Suicidal Ideation in Nerve Pain||33 (2.67%)|
|Suicidal Ideation in Stomach Pain||1 (0.31%)|
|Suicidal Ideation in Pain - Back||0 (0.00%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among females aged 50 (±5) who take the drug
|Suicidal Ideation in Gabapentin||77 (2.01%)|
|Suicidal Ideation in Omeprazole||56 (0.84%)|
|Suicidal Ideation in Piroxicam||4 (1.19%)|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 50 (±5) in the use of Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Piroxicam:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 50 (±5) in long term use of Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Piroxicam:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Next: study your drugs
You can also:
- get notified of updates of this study
- let eHealthMe monitor your drugs
- post a comment or see what 77 people said
- get our mobile app: never miss a symptom, compare it with patients like me in real time, and discuss it with doctors later
- still have questions? Check any related studies below
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Gabapentin for Nerve Pain reported by 209 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Omeprazole for Stomach Pain reported by 36 people (updated 4 weeks ago)
- Piroxicam for Pain - Back reported by 4 people (updated 9 months ago)
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Suicidal Ideation in Gabapentin reported by 554 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Suicidal Ideation in Omeprazole reported by 428 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Suicidal Ideation in Piroxicam reported by 32 people (updated 3 months ago)
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
- Suicidal Ideation in Nerve Pain reported by 236 people (updated 2 months ago)
- Suicidal Ideation in Stomach Pain reported by 23 people (updated 1 month ago)
- Suicidal Ideation in Pain - Back
Side effects in real world:
Browse all Gabapentin side effects: 7,316 in total
Browse all Omeprazole side effects: 9,633 in total
Browse all Piroxicam side effects: 3,058 in total
Browse all Gabapentin side effects: 7,316 in total
Browse all Omeprazole side effects: 9,633 in total
Browse all Piroxicam side effects: 3,058 in total
- Nerve Pain (30 drugs) (updated 14 hours ago)
- Pain - Back (112 drugs) (updated 3 days ago)
- Stomach Pain (35 drugs) (updated 8 hours ago)
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
From this study (2 weeks ago):
From this study (2 weeks ago):
From this study (3 weeks ago):
From this study (3 weeks ago):
peanuts on Mar, 31, 2010:
my friend is suffering from rhumatory arthertis.and is currenty taking cocaine. oxy cotin,prestine, wellbutrim, predisone 10mg what side effects should she expect ?????
jimmy on Apr, 29, 2013:
Finally, I'd been reading thru here and finnaly, what doctor in the U.S. still prescribes cocaine? LOL
jimmy on Apr, 29, 2013:
IF you donT see my other comments, Never take Cymbalta or anything containing same ingrediants or speeding thru the same side effects durring their enjoyable living advertizements!
Jmsrocks on Jul, 25, 2012:
Probably death. Cocain and opiates together = speed ball.
Hebe on Jul, 31, 2012:
I have had two close relatives on prednisone, and for both of them it alone can make them feel really speedy. Combined with cocaine and wellbutrin would probably make sleeping very difficult. As the previous commenter mentioned, combining oxys into this is probably a bit dangerous.
Patty O'Neill on Aug, 10, 2012:
The comments about death in combination with cocaine and opiates or any other drug is possible
depending on how much and the situation. Frightening people is not the key here. Basically any drug in combination with another could cause a major health problem as we are all very much not the same makeup. Cheers,
ken on Aug, 17, 2012:
If she continues with this type of treatment, its kinda scary in all reality. Why not see a doctor, that's where the healing may start.
Jackie on Apr, 30, 2013:
I am wondering if you were diagnosed because you had pain and found out you had a neurological message going on.... or just a process of elimination over the pain after you were taking your anti psychotic medication? I've been taking oxycone for my pain my back and neck disc issues um for about a year now, was having joint pain and stiffness all over my body the Dr put me on cymbalta and now three weeks later he put me on wellbutrin and I'm wondering about seratonin syndrome... I'm having muscle twitching also lump on top of my head and vision problems.
iCaNtCaLlIt on Oct, 24, 2012:
Please coke for arthrit.? take your fish oils 2 each meal and take your perscribed pain meds(careful very addicting) stop the coke thats being silly for real. goodluck, lifes a bych and ya die thats why we get high .. p.s ankle 9 surgerys plates screws never walk normal again, fight thru it..i got hurt at work btw 7 ton crushed my leg instead of me....jus always think thingd can be worse, be a gpod person dont let this bring u dwn n b miserable..pul thru keep head up n watch those pain meds..goodluck...email if u wana talk but dont come with negatibity. buhbye
susan on Jan, 3, 2013:
have vit d blood levles ck, and supplenment. vit d is an amazing pain control helper.
nefariouson3 on Nov, 7, 2012:
I too am a chronic pain sufferer, I drove over a explosive in the middle-east. I don't understand what or why this thread was written up like a true medical study, to me it looks more like a recreational train wreck, some listed drugs have reverse reactions and others simply have no medical need what so ever, personally I would seek professional help and attempt to get off the unneeded drugs and concentrate on the true medical issues. At your age 51, you run the risk of many complications and possibility death from the listed drugs, though who am I to judge, life is way too short enjoy it when your still alive.
Had'em all on Nov, 14, 2012:
Prison and/or death. Comparing taking coke by inhalation and oxycontin orally is NOT the same thing as speed ball. Kindergarten speed ball maybe. Addiction threshold of oxy is 60mg/day. She should try to stay below that.
Get her the hell off Pristine/Ketoconazole unless it is absolutely positively necessary. If necessary, try to get a lower dose. Stuff fries the liver & with all the other crap--BAD idea.
Is there a reason she isn't taking an NSAID? I see prednisone. Would help more than oxy.
kobe77 on Jan, 3, 2013:
Lmao! Lmao! You sound like your high ......enjoy your trip!
knowledgable on Jan, 7, 2013:
Death bed us what they should expect. Mixing cocaine and oxy, are they brainless!!!!
Sydney on Jan, 9, 2013:
Tell your friend to GET OFF WHEAT. The wheat products in this country are GMO which are very bad for us and cause arthritis. Tell your friend to research. Never let the Dr.s try and figure out what's wrong with you. They won't. And they'll kill you trying.
nursing101 on Jan, 28, 2013:
Well, NSAID, you say? Hmmm....I see motrin, naproxen and aspirin on the list....all NSAID's
Billy on Feb, 2, 2013:
It is a wonder that your wife is at all coherent taking that cocktail of medications. I would try to find a new doctor that has a better grasp of toxicology and drug interactions. Cocaine and Oxycotin--can't belief any reputable doctor would prescribe that combination.
High depression low motivation on Feb, 8, 2013:
I take fish oils and centrum vitamins for depression replacing latuda and Lexapro wich was messing with my school I was out of phase sleeping all day and cloudy thinking. Now I just take Adderall and Xanax for agoraphobia and I feel a lot better and Im actually doing homework!! I scored high on my test than on the antidepressants with low scores.
AdoreTu on Mar, 4, 2013:
Well, I just stopped at your post, and who ever is taking all of that stuff needs to take some Milk Thistle to help restore their liver.
Sam on Mar, 11, 2013:
Way back in the late 1960's I heard it called a combination of cocaine and opiate type drugs a speedball. My best guess is your friend is on the way out of this world, unless there is an intervention. In short, death is the end result/side effect of taking such a combination of drugs....
BCS on Mar, 12, 2013:
Honestly. She can expect to die very young.
Everything from heart, kidney, liver, stomach, brain, lungs, immune system, etc. will began to shut down.
She will most likely become increasingly weak, finding herself in the hospital more often, and eventually die of organ failure. that is unless she dies from an overdoes first.
bcs on Mar, 12, 2013:
Yeah, hybrid wheat is causing all the problems. not the cocaine and oxy, mixed with other prescription drugs.
I agree Hybrid wheat is harmful and best left out of ones diet, but it's not the biggest problem here. (it hybrid not gmo) they haven't released that yet.
Susan on Mar, 12, 2013:
Are you guys really this dumb? She meant to say her friend was taking Codeine not cocaine. I'm not even going to bother asking a question on this website if you're that dumb! LOL
Jenn on Mar, 15, 2013:
I know that I am super sensitive to both codeine and oxy. They actually make me more nauseous and dizzy and i find regular tylenol or ibuprophen to be more effective against pain. I have heard some good things about omega fish oil and gluten free diets. My sister has RA too and when she flares up even pain meds dont help much. She is also gluten intolerant and can feel a marked difference in symptoms when she "slips" and eats gluten-y things. Steroids make your blood pressure high, she takes them when she gets flare ups but tries to ween herself off as the flare up dissipates. She gets weird skin breakouts because steroids also mess with the natural flora of your body. RA sux!!!!
doc moc on Mar, 25, 2013:
have tou tried cocaine? pretty sure its gluten free our previous inquisitor seemed to have some luck with its administration in combination with an assortment of other medications to treat her condition also as far as the flora issue goes i dont think cocaine is an antagonist
doc moc on Mar, 30, 2013:
oh yes BCS i agree hybrid wheat is a very dangerous substance especially when compared to the rather inocuous substances of cocaine and oxycontin! just what are your qualifications to dispense such well researched and supported opinions? You are truly a fool
Stephanie on Apr, 1, 2013:
Yeah I'm pretty sure she ment codeine. i dont visit these sites often anymore becasue my questions never get answered and everything gets way off topic.
really on Apr, 10, 2013:
people like you should visit your local humane society and have yourself spayed or neutered because the human race does not need less intelligent, human-jackass hybrid beings breeding with those of greater intellect. Cocaine was clearly written, not codeine. and please don't post your questions, prefer you be the guinea pig and take risks alerting the people who matter of potential risk factors. :)
Robert on Apr, 12, 2013:
I just wish the federal government would overhaul Richard Nixon's war on drugs and the whole controlled drug act. I have had my share of pain and you can consider yourself lucky to be able to cope with it. It is the sorry folk out there who have psychiatric disorders which affect the brain's ability to "deal" and cope, and is at a chemical level with them, a neurological mess-up. I know personally, I have phases of time when it is dangerous for me to try and tough it out when my brain sometimes slows down production and release of the natural chemicals like beta endorphin, dopamine, Gammaaminobuteric Acid, and I can find my body aches because Im not making enough natural opiate substances. SO I take drugs given by MD to make me feel normal, like clonazepam, prozac, and sometimes amphetamine in low doses. It is frustrating because people still don't understand and think I am a schmuck for taking drugs to feel normal happiness, calm, joy, relaxation, and to enjoy life's natural pleasures I periodically am unable to feel or appreciate.
Robert on Apr, 12, 2013:
It is true that speedballs, containing opiates and any stimulant. The "speed" in speedball likely refers to amphetamine, which was, prior to 1970, the original or at least most widely used upper in the 1960's. When the Controlled Drug Act was made official, cocaine became hugely popular, as an easier and more available alternative. SO strangely enough it became easier to get a totally outlawed drug than legal controlled drugs, because the new DEA and their most overzealous zealots were too busy finally settling old scores and getting the "dopeheads" and "speedfreeks" with the new Nixonian legislation backing them up like the word of God
Michele on Apr, 12, 2013:
I totally understand where you are coming from. Your comment at the end there helped me understand that I am not "a druggy" as my husband calls me because I need medications to feel an enjoy simple life activities. You're lucky to have found the right combination of medicines to treat your depression. I feel like I've been on a roller coaster for the last 20 years. If I find the "right" combination to treat my severe depression/bipolar2 disorders, then I find myself with one or more intolerable side effects that I must live with, like extreme teeth pain/bruxism. I look at people all the time and say to myself "That person is "normal." "That person is enjoying life." "That person sleeps normally and doesn't need help." "That person is a good mom for doing activities with her child/children." I get sorta jealous, then I start believing what my husband says about me being a druggy and that I am not a good teacher/mom/wife. That I shouldn't need medicine to just have energy to get up and get dressed. But when I read your post it made me feel good, not that you were dealing with depression, but that someone else out there understands how it feels, that my husband is dead wrong and out of line, that my depression is a real disorder and not my fault. Thank you for your post.
shannon on Apr, 13, 2013:
What shouldnt the expexation be...yes, cocaone is an antisthetic...only local, dentists "pink" mouth swab is cocaine based to numb the area and costrict blood vessels toz reduce swelling and bleeding....not for arthritis!..sounds like its a way to find a way out faster by destroying the heart muscle fro. The cocke's super stimulative effect and leave this world. There are other means to treat pain than death and mega doses of narcotics to mask the pain and increase the tolernance of the mds to the point that either there are no interior sinuses lrft by coke use or not enough pain meds to overcome the tolerance....ven IV cocaine use will burn the veins you shoot it in...its a loosing battle...and a painful one from damag thats beendone...Im praying for you guys...
Russ on May, 7, 2013:
Formally of you bashing the cocaine for pain, do some research! Brompton's Cocktail is a chronic pain medicine in liquid form that contains cocaine, opiates, and some other meds. It is an evidenced based treatment for chronic pain, so please don't assume just because it has cocaine in it means it's gonna kill you. People suffering from chronic.pain need relief. if Brompton's works, then let them get their much needed relief!!! Without judgement!!
Started with 100mg three times a day with less than 12 hour interval. When added another
100 mg in the morning experienced weakness, unsteadiness, and confusion. The next day
added additional 100 mg in evening instead of morning. Experienced sleep disturbance -
agitation, hallucinations, obsessing on getting up and walking and then lying down (I counted
13 times). Have continued with only 100mg 3 times a day. Not helping neuropath much and
still feel weakness and Parkensons symptoms. Added tylenol 5 times a day. Patient has
history of claustrophobia.
I have had leg cramps during the night for a number of years. I started taking Gabapentin January 2013 1 capsule evening then increased to 1 capsule in the morning and one at night. March 28, 2013, reduced to 1 capsule at night for one week and then discontinued. Since then I have had severe leg cramps at night. Sometimes waking up every hour all night long. The pharmacist said that I stopped the medication too soon. During that time I had problems with phlegm. I started taking Allegra. The leg cramps continued and I thought it was the Allegra, so I stopped taking that. I have always had low potassium and I had a blood sample taken today. I will have the results tomorrow, but wondered if any of these medications could cause the leg cramps. They are really very severe. I drink water during the day and have been eating a banana every day for the potassium.
For my son to self catheterise will need a lot of professional help and there may be a need to change his day centre.What would probably be easy for someone of normal abilities will disrupt mysons life as he will need professional help three times a day.
Kevin Peters Ph.d on Mar, 4, 2013:
Sammy, I'm a white 45 male; just wanted to agree on that Klonopin remark. When I was 21 I had my second kidney transplant which was a BAD issue all together, at any rate the hospital did not include my medications taken at home after my surgery. I went thru the worst hallucinations and jerking and seizures you could ever possibly imagine. This went on for almost 3 1/2 weeks before we decided to have me taken OUT of the hospital and relocated before they ended up taking my life. Then the whole staff of paychology including the chief of psychiatry cane in my room to see what they could do, Finallu. During one of my few moments of clarity the C.O.F after blaming me if talking "drugs" prior to my transplant listened to my word of telling him the meds I was on before being admitted. After asking when was the last time I had received my Klonopin and me not knowing, he then reviewed the charts, and didn't see me receiving this med once. He stormed out of the room of about 9 docs and came back in with two Klonopin; for the first time in almost 4 weeks and after three surgeries the first 72 hours I was hospitalized, I was sleeping like a baby, for about 49 hours with NO MORE hallucinations, or seizures or jerking! I finally got out of there without a kidney since that kidney was supposed to go to another man named the same as I in a different city! I do take Xanax and probably always will. The half life on Klonopin is much different hence one if its dangers, Nevwr Ever stop this drug cold! I've been on dialysis 25 1/2 years now and suffered from intense skin cancers, but have fought and done all I can do to live a normal as possible life, working full time except when I'm in yet another surgery, over 32 general anesthetic procedures since 1987. I was the youngest boy-man to ever be on the USA soccer team ready to play in the Korea 1988 Olympics. What a change in life.....
All the Best,
chris on Jun, 4, 2011:
i have been taking clonzepam and trazedone and my speech is a very hoarse voice, I am wondering if if my speech problem is from these drugs's side effects.
TwoDimes on Apr, 15, 2012:
Upon occasion, I, too, have become hoarse and from the use of Klonopin. I was VERY hoarse when I tried to cold turkey off of 4mgs of Klonopin. I am now down to 1.5mgs per day and, still, (as I said, upon occasion, I become hoarse. I am sure that the use of Klonopin is the causative factor. - TwoDimes -
SammySushi on Jul, 10, 2012:
Omigosh, never cold turkey clonopin, esp that high of a dose. My dad had a major seizure and hallucinations doing so.
Christophe on Nov, 13, 2012:
I suffer from Hypothyroidism, High Cholesterol & Cancer survivor because of Zyprexa use and previously being prescribed Carbamezapine causing Thyroid damage. My best advice to you if you don't want Hypothyroidism is have regular blood tests, Thyroid damage can be undetected for up to 5 years with no symptoms found on regular blood tests prematurally. Make sure you buy iodised salt to use on food when eating this will help reduce your risk of getting Hypothyroidism. two signs of Hypothyriodism which the Carbamezapine & Zyprexa medication boxes labels wont tell you is if your face becomes puffed up, red or sun sensitive while taking these medications this is a sign of Hypothyroidism. It wont be found on your blood test but later on it could appear out of the blue. The other sign to look for is baldness or hair loss on your head, this is another symptom. I hope these comments will help you. You have to weight up the benefits and negatives taking medications if you decide to take these medicines or not. It depends on how you cope with the drug side effects.
AUDREY on Dec, 16, 2012:
STARTED TAKING DILTIAZEM 60 MG AND I AM VERY CONSTIPATED. 70 YEARS OLD, HEART SURGERY A FAST HEART RATE....
Sonya on Feb, 24, 2013:
You definately need to take a stool softener...straining during defication can cause major problems in people with cardiac problems.
Recent related drug checks on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Cpap, Avandia, Avandaryl, Amaryl, Claritin, Glucophage, Feldene, Potassium Chloride, Prednisone, Neurontin, Lorcet-hd, Xalatan, Prilosec, Vytorin, Xanax, Cytoxan, Avandamet for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Cardiac Disorder, Cardiac Failure Congestive, Cardiovascular Disorder, Cerebral Infarction, Hypoxia, Intracardiac Thrombus
- A study of drug interactions between Cpap, Avandia, Amaryl, Claritin, Glucophage, Feldene, Potassium Chloride, Prednisone, Neurontin, Lorcet-hd, Xalatan, Prilosec, Vytorin, Xanax, Cytoxan, Avandamet for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Cardiac Disorder, Cardiac Failure Congestive, Cardiovascular Disorder, Cerebral Infarction, Hypoxia, Intracardiac Thrombus
- A study of drug interactions between Byetta, Pravastatin, Piroxicam, Omeprazole, Nsaid's, Fulvistatin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Aspirin, Vardenafil, Cephalexin, Hydrocortisone-neomycin-polymyxin B, Azithromycin, Cefdinir, Nph Insulin, Tramadol Hcl, Lisinopril, Pravachol, Gabapentin, Nortriptyline for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Increased, Pain, Prophylaxis, Arthritis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection, Upper Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage, Sinusitis, Pancreatitis, Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage, Gastritis, Erosive Oesophagitis, Anaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hcl, Omeprazole, Byetta, Fish Oil, Niacin, Aspirin, Vardenafil, Cephalexin, Hydrocortisone-neomycin-polymyxin B, Azithromycin, Cefdinir, Fulvistatin, Tramadol Hcl, Pravastatin, Insulatard Nph Human, Lisinopril, Piroxicam, Pravachol, Gabapentin, Nsaid's for a patient with Pain, Prophylaxis, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Blood Pressure Increased, Arthritis. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection, Pancreatitis, Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage, Gastritis
- A study of drug interactions between Niacin, Aspirin, Vardenafil, Pravachol, Cephalexin, Hydrocortisone-neomycin-polymyxin B, Azithromycin, Cefdinir, Byetta, Fish Oil, Omeprazole, Insulatard Nph Human, Lisinopril, Piroxicam, Gabapentin, Nortriptyline Hcl, Tramadol, Pravastatin, Nsaid's, Fulvistatin for a patient with Prophylaxis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Blood Pressure Increased, Pain, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Arthritis. The patient has Pancreatitis, Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage, Gastritis
- A study of drug interactions between Insulatard Nph Human, Ferrous Sulfate Tab, Cephalexin, Omeprazole, Hydrocortisone-neomycin-polymyxin B, Azithromycin, Cefdinir, Nsaid's, Lisinopril, Piroxicam, Pravachol, Gabapentin, Nortriptyline Hcl, Byetta for a patient with Arthritis. The patient has Pancreatitis, Oesophagitis, Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage
- A study of drug interactions between Piroxicam, Insulatard Nph Human, Lisinopril, Pravachol, Gabapentin, Nortriptyline Hcl, Ferrous Sulfate Tab, Cephalexin, Omeprazole, Hydrocortisone-neomycin-polymyxin B, Azithromycin, Cefdinir, Nsaid's, Byetta for a patient with Arthritis. The patient has Pancreatitis, Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage
- A study of drug interactions between Chantix, Klonopin, Neurontin, Risperdal, Baclofen, Reglan, Toprol-xl, Piroxicam, Oramorph Sr, Wellbutrin, Valium, Percocet, Prilosec, Meclizine, Miralax, Tikosyn for a patient with Smoking Cessation Therapy. The patient has Blood Potassium Decreased, Confusional State, Hip Fracture, Lung Transplant, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Stress, Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Piroxicam, Estradiol, Omeprazole, Methocarbamol, Amitriptyline Hcl for a patient with Pain, Arthritis. The patient has Drug Level Increased, Dysarthria, Dyskinesia, Lower Respiratory Tract Infection, Renal Failure Acute
- A study of drug interactions between Diltiazem Hcl, Atenolol, Aspirin, Baclofen, Folic Acid, Gabapentin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Hydrocortisone Cream, Methocarbamol, Multi-vitamin, Piroxicam, Sertraline Hcl, Prednisone, Omeprazole, Lidocaine for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Bradycardia, Contusion, Fall, Hypotension
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Lyrica, Morphine, Tricor, Piroxicam, Atenolol, Prilosec, Tizanidine Hcl, Klor-con, Crestor, Advil for a patient with Pain. The patient has Affect Lability, Anger, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Impaired Work Ability, Insomnia, Memory Impairment, Visual Disturbance, Weight Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Furosemide, Lisinopril, Aspirin, Celexa, Zetia, Plendil, Lasix, Neurontin, Lortab, Insulin Insulatard Nph Nordisk, Ativan, Robaxin, Metoprolol Tartrate, Omeprazole, Feldene, Terazosin Hcl for a patient with Fluid Retention, Blood Pressure. The patient has Dehydration, Diarrhoea, Dizziness Postural, Renal Failure Acute, Syncope
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Could Seroquel cause Meningococcal bacteremia?
- Could Seroquel cause Meningococcal blood poisoning?
- Could Seroquel cause Meningococcal septicemia?
- Could Seroquel cause Meningococcemia?
- What side effects does Seroquel have in real world?
- Is your drug associated with Meningococcal bacteremia?
- Latest Seroquel outcomes in real world
- Could Blood testosterone abnormal cause Diarrhea?
- Latest Turmeric outcomes in real world
- Could Arthritis cause Endometriosis?