mirtazapine, Cephalexin for a 62-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 62 year old female patient who has Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 52 female patients aged 62 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Mirtazapine (latest outcomes from 17,928 users) has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression.
Cephalexin (latest outcomes from 8,056 users) has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection.
What are the conditions
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,284,618 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Ativan.
On Nov, 22, 2014: 52 females aged 57 (±5) who take mirtazapine, Cephalexin are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- mirtazapine (mirtazapine): used for 1 - 2 years
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Cephalexin||The drug has been added in the study. Outcomes of the drug mix are shown.|
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Post Procedural Haematoma (post procedural clotting of blood)||Injury|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||Back Pain|
|Hypersensitivity||Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint)|
|Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone)|
|Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw)|
|Tooth Infection (pus formation in tooth)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who have Anxiety
I got lots of rest today so hopefully tomorrow will be great
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does remeron cause dry skin
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Excema, Skin - Dry, and takes Remeron, Mirtazapine)
I have very dry skin which is exacerbated by mirtazapine. What are the best ways to prevent this symptom, or treat it while taking this drug, also known as remeron?
- Is glaucoma or other vision issues a risk of mirtazapine?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Depression/anxiety, Osteopenia, and takes Mirtazapine, Nexium, Prempro, Calcium, Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Ubiquinol, Aspirin; Oxycodone Hydrochloride)
I have had a large cup to disc ratio for about 10 years which my ophthalmologist has been watching every 6-12 months. I had a suspected TIA 1 1/2 yrs ago. I've been on Nexium for more than 10 years.
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Anxiety, and takes Xanax)
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar 2, and takes Mirtazapine, Implanon, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Cymbalta)
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started. My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Anxiety, Panic Attack, Insomnia, and takes Lipitor)
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has False Positive Drug Test While On Probation Or Parole, and takes Sonata, Lunesta, Diazepam, Prozac, Lexapro, Ambien, Remeron )
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
- Prednisone side effects
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Headache, Anxiety, Heartburn, Blurred Vision, Nausea, and takes Prednisone)
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
Related drug interaction studies:
- Cephalexin and Mirtazapine drug interactions (318 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Mirtazapine for Anxiety reported by 64 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
Mirtazapine side effects reported by 17,070 people (updated 4 weeks ago)
Mirtazapine side effects reported by 17,070 people (updated 4 weeks ago)
- Anxiety (148 drugs in 14,258 reports) (updated 2 hours ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Azilect, Mirtazapine for a patient with Parkinson.
Comments: Do these drugs interact with each other?
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a patient with Mirtazapine - 15mg. The patient has Lack Of Feeling
Comments: I have been on mirtazaoine 15mg for more than 15mg now the virtigo feeling ia qorat is it because of the medicine
- A study of drug interactions between Myrbetriq, Pradaxa, Mirtazapine, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Namenda Xr, Exelon for a patient with Overactive Bladder, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Depression - Elderly, Lower Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis And Aging, Senile Dementia. The patient has Confusional State
Comments: My mother has overactive bladder symptoms. She has tried oxybutin, vesicare and now myrbetriq. She had increased confusion with oxybutin and vesicare...so we stopped taking them. Now she has been taking myrbetriq for a week now and I am wondering if I am seeing increased confusion again even thou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Pristiq, Mirtazapine for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
Comments: Recently went in to treatment to get off of a hydrocodone addiction following neck surgery. The doctor staryed me on suboxone. This is the second time i was treated for this because i have been on a pain management program for neck problems. The dr drug screens me everytime i go there. While in ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a patient with Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes, Hyperlipidemia
Comments: Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added Sept and Oct LFT's and lipids elevated.
Common symptoms:Women of age 60+ with Anxiety:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.