A study for a 33-year old woman who takes Neurontin, Cipro
Summary: 7 female patients aged 33 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 33 year old female patient who has Headache, UTI. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 21, 2015: 7 females aged 27 (±5) who take Neurontin, Cipro are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Headache, UTI
- Neurontin (gabapentin): used for 1 - 6 months
- Cipro (ciprofloxacin hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Headache
- support group for people who have UTI
- support group for people who take Cipro
- support group for people who take Neurontin
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Gabapentin for a 43-year old man with Depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Colace, Claritin, Budesonide, Perforomist, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Humalog Kwikpen, Xanax, Famotidine, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Tikosyn, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Vitamin K Decreased, Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Upset Stomach, Diabetic Nephropathy, Protein C Deficiency, Post-exposure, Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching, Hives, Urticaria
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Bi-sifrol, Lorazepam, Mirtazapine, Alprazolam for a 59-year old man with Pain, Parkinsonism, Panic Disorder, Depression. The patient has Dopamine Dysregulation Syndrome, Depression, Parkinsonism
- A study of side effects of NEURONTIN for a 56-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Muscle Spasms
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 66-year old woman with Slipped Disk. The patient has Loose Stools
Related drug interaction studies:
- Neurontin and Cipro drug interactions (436 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Neurontin for Headache reported by 9 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Cipro for UTI reported by 138 people (updated 11 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Headache (92 drugs in 1,853 reports) (updated 10 hours ago)
- Uti (50 drugs in 1,273 reports) (updated 11 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.