A study for a 16-year old girl who takes Remicade, Zithromax
Summary: 10 female patients aged 16 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 16 year old female patient who has Ulcerative colitis, Strep throat. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 13, 2015: 10 females aged 11 (±5) who take Remicade, Zithromax are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Ulcerative colitis, Strep throat
- Remicade (infliximab)
- Zithromax (azithromycin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Colitis Ulcerative||Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Strep Throat
- support group for people who have Ulcerative Colitis
- support group for people who take Remicade
- support group for people who take Zithromax
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Remicade for a 62-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Sweating
- A study of drug interactions between Atelvia, Remicade, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Synthroid, Escitalopram, Meclizine, Potassium Chloride, Sulfadiazine, Folic Acid, Omeprazole, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Osteonecrosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hot Flashes, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Low Thyroid, Anxiety, Vertigo. The patient has Hair Loss, Tmj Disorders, Dry Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Cortisone Acetate, Remicade for a 52-year old woman with Crondomelaisa, Crohn's Disease. The patient has Knee Arthrodesis
- A study of side effects of Remicade for a 44-year old woman with Croup. The patient has Muscle Spasms
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a 22-year old man with Viral Infection. The patient has Vertigo
Related drug interaction studies:
- Zithromax and Remicade drug interactions (106 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Remicade for Ulcerative Colitis reported by 102 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Zithromax for Strep Throat reported by 7 people (updated 1 week ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Strep Throat (22 drugs in 225 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
- Ulcerative Colitis (26 drugs in 758 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.