Drug interactions between Seroquel, Biaxin, Lamictal for a 35-year old man?
This is a personalized study of Seroquel, Biaxin, Lamictal drug interactions for a 35 year old male patient who has Bipolar, Infection, Bipolar Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 222 male patients aged 35 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
On Feb, 25, 2014: 222 males aged 31 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Seroquel, Biaxin, Lamictal are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Bipolar, Infection, Bipolar Disorder
- Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate): used for 6 - 12 months
- Biaxin (clarithromycin): used for < 1 month
- Lamictal (lamotrigine): used for 6 - 12 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 31 (±5) in the use of Seroquel, Biaxin, Lamictal:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Diabetes Mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin)||60|
|Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus||38|
|Drug Dose Omission||14|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||11|
|Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body)||11|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 31 (±5) in long term use of Seroquel, Biaxin, Lamictal:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus||28|
|Diabetes Mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin)||22|
|Blood Cholesterol Increased||15|
|Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat)||7|
|Diabetic Ketoacidosis (diabetic ketoacidosis (dka) is high concentrations of ketone bodies)||5|
|Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control||5|
|Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage)||4|
|Sleep Apnoea Syndrome (a sleep-related disorder in which the effort to breathe is diminished or absent)||4|
|Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus||4|
|Diabetic Neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus)||4|
How effective are the drugs for males aged 31 (±5):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Seroquel for Bipolar reported by 243 people (updated 8 hours ago)
- Biaxin for Infection reported by 19 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Lamictal for Bipolar Disorder reported by 544 people (updated 8 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Bipolar (77 drugs in 3,016 reports) (updated 8 hours ago)
- Bipolar Disorder (77 drugs in 3,016 reports) (updated 8 hours ago)
- Infection (60 drugs in 1,173 reports) (updated 6 days ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (3 months ago):
I get very cold, tightness starts around outer corners of my mouth and my nostrils sort of move on their own. I suddenly go quiet, loose focus, get tunnel vision and the reaction worsens.
Increase in breast size since taking yaz.
Hemoglobin level was 7.4 in September, now at 8.6. Had gastric bypass in 2002, with no previous anemia issues.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Russ: What can i do for ocd and depression
I have a very large amount of kidney stones eve since I returned to Afghanistan. Most of them have been calcium oxilate and the othes arecalcium phforous. I am passing kidney stones since 2001 with the largest being a 6mm that I passed. I have them so fequently they have me on a 72 hour 25mcg fentyb ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By poetbjc: Health issues and struggles
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now. Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures Some o ...
- By vtway: Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- By Chelette: Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 15, Lamictal, Seroquel, Prozac for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Depression. The patient has Oculogyric Crisis, Oromandibular Dystonia
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Wellbutrin Xl, Diazepam, Seroquel Xr, Yaz for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Bipolar 1, Anxiety, Birth Control. The patient has Stuffy Nose (Nasal congestion), Abdominal Bloating, Social Avoidant Behaviour, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (Fatigue), Nausea And Vomiting, Weight Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Lamictal for a patient with Pain Trauma Activated, Aat Deficiency, Depression, Insomnia, Bipolar 1. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling), Weakness, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath (Breathing difficulty)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.