vicodin, delsym, coumadin for a 56-year old woman
Summary: 3 female patients aged 56 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 56 year old female patient who has Pain, Cough, Thrombosis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Vicodin (latest outcomes from 35,313 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Delsym (latest outcomes from 899 users) has active ingredients of dextromethorphan polistirex. It is often used in cough.
Coumadin (latest outcomes from 75,088 users) has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots.
What are the conditions
Pain (latest reports from 280,210 patients) can be treated by Percocet, Vicodin, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Oxycontin.
Cough (latest reports from 73,998 patients) can be treated by Benzonatate, Delsym, Mucinex Dm, Tussionex Pennkinetic, Mucinex, Prometh W/ Dextromethorphan.
Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel) (latest reports from 48,610 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 3 females aged 51 (±5) who take vicodin, delsym, coumadin are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Pain, Cough, Thrombosis
- vicodin (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate): used for 1 - 6 months
- delsym (dextromethorphan polistirex): used for < 1 month
- coumadin (warfarin sodium): used for 10+ years
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Cerebrovascular Accident Nos|
|Transient Ischaemic Attack|
|Diabetic Nephropathy Nos|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Cough
- support group for people who have Pain
- support group for people who have Thrombosis
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who take Delsym
- support group for people who take Vicodin
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Effects of moringa on warfarin
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Dvt, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
I am taking 11mg warfarin and find I have no energy. I am thinking of taking moringa, will this affect the warfarin?
- What medications cause hair loss
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Hair Loss, and takes Gabapentin, Lisinopril, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ambien Cr, Multivitamin, Acebutolol Hydrochloride, Lorazepam, Omeprazole, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Remeron)
Been experiencing hair loss for several months and the loss has increased the last couple of months. My doctor ran thyroid test and it was normal. The loss has been gradual and it is not breaking off, but coming out at the root.
- I have been taking loratab 7.5 for several years with no problem and have been switched to the norco 7.5/325 and have been not feeling well is there a difference in ingredients/
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Nausea, and takes Norco)
Has anyone else experienced side effects while taking this? I actually feel like I am being poisoned. Is there an alternative out there?
- My wife of 14 years is seeing people following her. also i cant leave my home without being accused of multiple women
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Hallucinations Paranoia, Mood Swings, Rubbing Her Nose, and takes Marijuana, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
my wife thinks people are following her. she also thinks when i go to work i'm seeing a woman. if i sit at home i'm going to the neighbors and seeing a woman. i cannot leave my home or go to work without her accusing me.
- How do you get a doctor to listen?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain Management, and takes Depakote, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Cymbalta)
Increasing numbness to trunk from arms and hands. Involuntary muscle spasm in face ,arms and legs. Vision loss in peripheral vision. I don't feel like a human until I can rest or sleep for 2 to 3 days. Have lost all interest in outings and family functions and I really want to be involved.I have epi ...
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Epilepsy, and takes Vicodin, Vitamin D, Depakote, Keppra)
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Steroid Dependent Asthmatic, and takes Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate, Norco, Omeprazole, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Zolpidem Tartrate, Prednisone)
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Bedwetting, Confusion, Bone And Joint Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression Suicidal, Backaches And Stress, and takes Xanax, Acetaminophen, Wellbutrin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Norco)
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts. Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Vicodin for Pain reported by 646 people (updated 10 hours ago)
- Delsym for Cough reported by 104 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Coumadin for Thrombosis reported by 8 people (updated 18 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Cough (69 drugs in 886 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
- Pain (218 drugs in 10,211 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
- Thrombosis (4 drugs in 32 reports) (updated 3 weeks ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Factor V Leiden Mutation. The patient has Polymyalgia Rheumatica (pain in many muscles)
Comments: 18 months on Predisone to recover fully. Now off Predisone.
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Benadryl Preservative Free for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Dystonia. The patient has Pain - Back, Headache, Chills
Comments: I didn't take the Norco today, but the benadryl I take every night.
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Wellbutrin Xl, Effexor, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Hypercoagulable States. The patient has Itching, Upset Stomach, Fatigue - Chronic
Comments: bilateral pulmonary embolism indicated hypercoaguable state. warfarin therapy will be life long
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Back Pain - Low.
Comments: just curious weather this drug is a cause of alzheimers/dimentia
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Norco, Simvastatin, Tricor, Lisinopril, Metformin, Gabapentin, Phentermine, Topiramate for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Inflammatory Pain, Weight Loss. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: I had some hair thinning over the past 10+ years and was told it was due to HBP and medications. Since taking phentermine and topiramate for weight loss along with the other meds hair loss has tripled at a radical rate. I stopped taking topiramate about a month ago and still the hair keeps falling ...
Common symptoms:Women of age 50-59 with Pain:
- Nausea (1,633 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (1,373 reports)
- Depression (1,290 reports)
- Fatigue (1,247 reports)
- Headache (1,134 reports)
- Dizziness (1,133 reports)
- High blood pressure (1,092 reports)
- Blood pressure management (1,092 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (1,088 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (995 reports)
- Nausea (1,633 reports)
- Dizziness (1,133 reports)
- Insomnia (856 reports)
- Rashes (830 reports)
- Drowsiness (725 reports)
- Wrong technique in drug usage process (540 reports)
- Tremor (410 reports)
- Drug withdrawal syndrome (396 reports)
- Drug dependence (290 reports)
- Sinusitis (284 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.