vicodin, delsym, coumadin for a 56-year old woman
This is a study of vicodin, delsym, coumadin for a 56 year old female patient who has Pain, Cough, Thrombosis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 3 female patients aged 56 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
On Apr, 12, 2014: 3 females aged 51 (±5) who take vicodin, delsym, coumadin are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Pain, Cough, Thrombosis
- vicodin (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate): used for 1 - 6 months
- delsym (dextromethorphan polistirex): used for < 1 month
- coumadin (warfarin sodium): used for 10+ years
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Vicodin for Pain reported by 573 people (updated 7 hours ago)
- Delsym for Cough reported by 104 people (updated 20 hours ago)
- Coumadin for Thrombosis reported by 8 people (updated 23 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Cough (66 drugs in 858 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Pain (217 drugs in 9,984 reports) (updated 7 hours ago)
- Thrombosis (3 drugs in 27 reports) (updated 1 month ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
From this study (4 weeks ago):
From this study (12 months ago):
Most recently, when taking all my medication as I have in the past, I have been getting double vision . I take it all together in the am, except for warfarin and atorvastatin, which I take in evening.
Tiny pin size red dots scattered on arm. Cannot be seen unless up close .
physician things delusions/hallucinations are due to arterial temporitis flareup and has increased prednisone from 10mg to 40mg. Now she won't sleep, and had much trouble before that as it is. Sometimes she is lucid, other times delusional (calling for people who aren't there). Husband passed away in April. Recovering from a UTI but underlying symptoms still there. Dr. also increased seroquel from 25 to 50mg. at bedtime. She wakes up two times at night wanting to get out of bed.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What medications cause hair loss
Been experiencing hair loss for several months and the loss has increased the last couple of months. My doctor ran thyroid test and it was normal. The loss has been gradual and it is not breaking off, but coming out at the root.
- I have been taking loratab 7.5 for several years with no problem and have been switched to the norco 7.5/325 and have been not feeling well is there a difference in ingredients/
Has anyone else experienced side effects while taking this? I actually feel like I am being poisoned. Is there an alternative out there?
- My wife of 14 years is seeing people following her. also i cant leave my home without being accused of multiple women
my wife thinks people are following her. she also thinks when i go to work i'm seeing a woman. if i sit at home i'm going to the neighbors and seeing a woman. i cannot leave my home or go to work without her accusing me.
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Mental or emotional symptoms of warfarin sodium
Took Coumadin or Warfarin sodium for 18 years it introduced some strange behaviors causing the people around me to think it was caused by the small stroke I had (why I was put on Coumadin). I was switched to Xarelto and within a few days I could remember the things I had been doing and thinking abo ...
- Metoprolol & lisinopril, vs. carvedilol, lisinopril and warfarin
Lisinopril 25mg provokes horrific depression, despair, inability to navigate back to upbeat, creative state and fear for survival. Dizziness, crippling vertigo, etc every time I move from rest. Reducing dose to 2.5mg makes side effects tolerable, with no noticeable change in therapeutic effect. Car ...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.