Home > Abilify > Diabetic neuropathy > Abilify and Diabetic neuropathy
Review: could Abilify cause Diabetic neuropathy?
We study 28,407 people who have side effects while taking Abilify from FDA and social media. Among them, 274 have Diabetic neuropathy. Find out below who they are, when they have Diabetic neuropathy and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Abilify and have Diabetic neuropathy >>>
Abilify (latest outcomes from 30,148 users) has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression.
Diabetic neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus) (latest reports from 45,870 patients) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, stress and anxiety, sleep disorder, diabetes.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 28,407 people reported to have side effects when taking Abilify. Among them, 274 people (0.96%) have Diabetic Neuropathy.
Time on Abilify when people have Diabetic neuropathy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Diabetic neuropathy||15.52%||34.48%||10.34%||20.69%||17.24%||0.00%||1.72% |
Gender of people who have Diabetic neuropathy when taking Abilify * :
|Diabetic neuropathy||56.86%||43.14% |
Age of people who have Diabetic neuropathy when taking Abilify * :
|Diabetic neuropathy||1.67%||0.00%||0.00%||4.35%||30.77%||42.47%||17.39%||3.34% |
Severity of Diabetic neuropathy when taking Abilify ** :
How people recovered from Diabetic neuropathy ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (157 people, 57.30%)
- Bipolar disorder (116 people, 42.34%)
- Schizophrenia (73 people, 26.64%)
- Anxiety (71 people, 25.91%)
- Sleep disorder (62 people, 22.63%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (274 people, 100.00%)
- Risperdal (197 people, 71.90%)
- Zyprexa (143 people, 52.19%)
- Geodon (103 people, 37.59%)
- Lipitor (85 people, 31.02%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetic Neuropathy while taking Abilify?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Abilify and have Diabetic Neuropathy
- support group for people who take Abilify
- support group for people who have Diabetic Neuropathy
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Abilify, Diabetic neuropathy
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
- Abilify causing incontinence
Abilify is making me have Little to no bladder control. Is better once I stopped taking but has not gone away 2 weeks later.
- Hiccups with abilify
Started Abilify on 11/1/2013. In the early afternoon of 11/2, I started hiccuping about every five seconds. Attempted to stop them using various methods: drinking water slowly, holding breath, plugging ears and nose while drinking water, etc. The last method was effective for about an hour before th ...
More reviews for: Abilify, Diabetic neuropathy
On eHealthMe, Abilify (aripiprazole) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Abilify is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Abilify used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Abilify, Diabetic neuropathy
Recent Abilify related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Risperdal, Geodon, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Abilify for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Adderall, Abilify, Topamax, Sertraline, Prevacid for a 40-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Abilify, Pristiq, Cymbalta, Zoloft for a 46-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Zyprexa, Abilify, Geodon, Latuda for a 21-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of Abilify, Elavil, Klonopin, Lexapro for a 37-year old woman who has Panic Attacks
- Comparions of Risperidone, Abilify for a 38-year old woman who has Psychiatric Symptom
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Adderall 20, Valium, Abilify for a 32-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Abilify, Risperdal for a 14-year old boy who has Psychotic Behaviour
- Comparions of Geodon, Risperdal, Abilify for a 20-year old man who has Bipolar 1
- Comparions of Abilify, Prozac, Risperdal for a 42-year old woman who has Schizophrenia
More related comparison studies for: Abilify, Diabetic neuropathy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (57 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Mentha Lavanduliodora
- Abscess Intestinal
- Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure
- Wellbutrin Sr (glaxosmithkline) 200mg