Home > Abilify > Mouth ulceration > Abilify and Mouth ulceration
Review: could Abilify cause Mouth ulceration (Mouth ulcers)?
We study 28,407 people who have side effects while taking Abilify from FDA and social media. Among them, 26 have Mouth ulceration. Find out below who they are, when they have Mouth ulceration and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Abilify and have Mouth ulceration >>>
Abilify (latest outcomes from 30,148 users) has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression.
Mouth ulceration (mouth ulcers) (latest reports from 71,058 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, pain, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 28,407 people reported to have side effects when taking Abilify. Among them, 26 people (0.09%) have Mouth Ulceration.
Time on Abilify when people have Mouth ulceration * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Mouth ulceration||0.00%||18.18%||0.00%||0.00%||81.82%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Mouth ulceration when taking Abilify * :
|Mouth ulceration||96.88%||3.12% |
Age of people who have Mouth ulceration when taking Abilify * :
|Mouth ulceration||0.00%||0.00%||9.68%||3.23%||3.23%||16.13%||51.61%||16.13% |
Severity of Mouth ulceration when taking Abilify ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Mouth ulceration||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Mouth ulceration ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Mouth ulceration||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (13 people, 50.00%)
- Mood swings (9 people, 34.62%)
- Anxiety (7 people, 26.92%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (4 people, 15.38%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 15.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (9 people, 34.62%)
- Lamictal (7 people, 26.92%)
- Loperamide hcl (6 people, 23.08%)
- Sulindac (6 people, 23.08%)
- Buspirone hcl (6 people, 23.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Mouth Ulceration while taking Abilify?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Abilify and have Mouth Ulceration
- support group for people who take Abilify
- support group for people who have Mouth Ulceration
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Abilify, Mouth ulceration
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
- Abilify causing incontinence
Abilify is making me have Little to no bladder control. Is better once I stopped taking but has not gone away 2 weeks later.
- Steven-johnsons syndrome caused by zoloft
Was diagnosed with depression start of last year due to my Aspergers multiplying school pressures for me. I was not put on any medication until 4 weeks ago. I was put on Zoloft 25mg, which slowly increased to 50mg. The moment I started on 50mg it caused severe lip dryness leading to cracking of the ...
More reviews for: Abilify, Mouth ulceration
On eHealthMe, Abilify (aripiprazole) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Abilify is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Abilify used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Sucralfate, Ativan, Prozac, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Abilify, Guanfacine Hydrochloride for a patient with Constipation, Inflammation - Esophagus, Autistic Behavior, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Gerd. The patient has Tongue Ulceration, Constipation, Aggression Aggravated, Mouth Ulcers, Vomiting, Self-induced Vomiting
More related studies for: Abilify, Mouth ulceration
Recent Abilify related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Risperdal, Geodon, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Abilify for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Adderall, Abilify, Topamax, Sertraline, Prevacid for a 40-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Abilify, Pristiq, Cymbalta, Zoloft for a 46-year old woman who has Major Depression
More related comparison studies for: Abilify, Mouth ulceration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Helicobacter Pylori Associated Gastrointestinal Disease
- Eosinophilic Pneumonia
- Disturbance In Sexual Arousal