Home > Abilify > Opiates positive > Abilify and Opiates positive
Review: could Abilify cause Opiates positive?
We study 28,407 people who have side effects while taking Abilify from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Opiates positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Opiates positive and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Abilify and have Opiates positive >>>
Abilify (latest outcomes from 30,148 users) has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression.
Opiates positive (latest reports from 574 patients) has been reported by people with pain, back pain, headache, depression, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 28,378 people reported to have side effects when taking Abilify. Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Opiates Positive.
Time on Abilify when people have Opiates positive * :
Gender of people who have Opiates positive when taking Abilify * :
|Opiates positive||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Opiates positive when taking Abilify * :
|Opiates positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Opiates positive when taking Abilify ** :
How people recovered from Opiates positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizoaffective disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (4 people, 100.00%)
- Halcion (3 people, 75.00%)
- Biperiden hydrochloride tab (3 people, 75.00%)
- Metaglip (1 people, 25.00%)
- Glucophage (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Opiates Positive while taking Abilify?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Abilify and have Opiates Positive
- support group for people who take Abilify
- support group for people who have Opiates Positive
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 hours ago):
It is an abdominal pain in the center of my abdomen above the naval. It is a dull ache and comes and goes daily.
From this study (9 hours ago):
Within 3 to 4 months of starting ABILIFY, I gained about 40 pounds. As for the akathisia (feeling of restlessness or shaking on the inside), it wasn't bad until my dose got to 15mg. Eventually it went away and I still take 15mg/day. (haven't been able to lose much weight though. Side effects with EFFEXOR include severe sweating and a electric zap-like feeling in my head if I forget a dose or even miss it by a few hours.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Abilify, Opiates positive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
- Abilify causing incontinence
Abilify is making me have Little to no bladder control. Is better once I stopped taking but has not gone away 2 weeks later.
- Hiccups with abilify
Started Abilify on 11/1/2013. In the early afternoon of 11/2, I started hiccuping about every five seconds. Attempted to stop them using various methods: drinking water slowly, holding breath, plugging ears and nose while drinking water, etc. The last method was effective for about an hour before th ...
More reviews for: Abilify, Opiates positive
On eHealthMe, Abilify (aripiprazole) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Abilify is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Abilify used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (43 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
- Purulent Synovitis