Home > Abilify > Recurrent leg pain and cramping > Abilify and Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Review: could Abilify cause Recurrent leg pain and cramping (Blockage of leg arteries)?
We study 28,407 people who have side effects while taking Abilify from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Recurrent leg pain and cramping. Find out below who they are, when they have Recurrent leg pain and cramping and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Abilify and have Recurrent leg pain and cramping >>>
Abilify (latest outcomes from 30,148 users) has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression.
Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Recurrent leg pain and cramping (repeated leg pain and muscle contraction) (latest reports from 16,011 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, arthritis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 28,407 people reported to have side effects when taking Abilify. Among them, 7 people (0.02%) have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping.
Time on Abilify when people have Recurrent leg pain and cramping * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Abilify * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Abilify * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||14.29%||0.00%||57.14% |
Severity of Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Abilify ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Recurrent leg pain and cramping ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 57.14%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 28.57%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 28.57%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diazepam (6 people, 85.71%)
- Atropine (4 people, 57.14%)
- Asacol (4 people, 57.14%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 57.14%)
- Omeprazole (4 people, 57.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping while taking Abilify?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Abilify and have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
- support group for people who take Abilify
- support group for people who have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Abilify, Recurrent leg pain and cramping
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
- Abilify causing incontinence
Abilify is making me have Little to no bladder control. Is better once I stopped taking but has not gone away 2 weeks later.
- Hiccups with abilify
Started Abilify on 11/1/2013. In the early afternoon of 11/2, I started hiccuping about every five seconds. Attempted to stop them using various methods: drinking water slowly, holding breath, plugging ears and nose while drinking water, etc. The last method was effective for about an hour before th ...
More reviews for: Abilify, Recurrent leg pain and cramping
On eHealthMe, Abilify (aripiprazole) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Abilify is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Abilify used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Abilify, Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Recent Abilify related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Risperdal, Geodon, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Abilify for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Adderall, Abilify, Topamax, Sertraline, Prevacid for a 40-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Abilify, Pristiq, Cymbalta, Zoloft for a 46-year old woman who has Major Depression
More related comparison studies for: Abilify, Recurrent leg pain and cramping
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Urination Difficulty With Flow
- Endometrial Cancer
- Acne Cosmetica