Review: could Abilify cause Recurrent leg pain and cramping (Blockage of leg arteries)?
Summary: Recurrent leg pain and cramping is found among people who take Abilify, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Diazepam, and have Depression.
We study 28,444 people who have side effects while taking Abilify from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Recurrent leg pain and cramping. Find out below who they are, when they have Recurrent leg pain and cramping and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Abilify and have Recurrent leg pain and cramping >>>
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 30,207 Abilify users)
Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Recurrent leg pain and cramping (repeated leg pain and muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, arthritis. (latest reports from 2,393 Recurrent leg pain and cramping patients)
On Apr, 14, 2015: 28,444 people reported to have side effects when taking Abilify. Among them, 7 people (0.02%) have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping.
Time on Abilify when people have Recurrent leg pain and cramping * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Abilify * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Abilify * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||14.29%||0.00%||57.14% |
Severity of Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Abilify ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Recurrent leg pain and cramping ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 57.14%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 28.57%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 28.57%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diazepam (6 people, 85.71%)
- Atropine (4 people, 57.14%)
- Asacol (4 people, 57.14%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 57.14%)
- Omeprazole (4 people, 57.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of abilify and recurrent leg pain and cramping on
Do you have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping while taking Abilify?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Abilify and have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
- support group for people who take Abilify
- support group for people who have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Abilify for a 29-year old man with Depressive Symptom. The patient has Dreams - Bad, Restlessness
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Abilify for a 51-year old woman with Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Temperature Intolerance, Tremor, Anxiety, Headache, Back Pain - Nonspecific, Cervical Dystonia
- A study of side effects of Abilify for a 55-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Abilify for a 38-year old woman with Depression, Mood Swings.
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Neurontin, Abilify, Lexapro, Lamictal, Humira for a 56-year old man with Acid Reflux, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Psoriasis.
Recent Abilify related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Januvia, Glimepiride, Glucophage, Depakote, Abilify for a 45-year old woman who has Mental Disability
- Comparions of Abilify, Wellbutrin Xl, Prozac for a 33-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Abilify, Tenex, Focalin Xr for a 10-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Abilify, Geodon for a 29-year old man who has Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
- Comparions of Saphris, Trileptal, Abilify for a 41-year old woman who has Bipolar
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.