Abilify and Swelling face - from FDA reports
Swelling face is found among people who take Abilify, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lamictal, and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Swelling face with Abilify. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 54,344 people who have side effects when taking Abilify from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
54,344 people reported to have side effects when taking Abilify.
Among them, 137 people (0.25%) have Swelling face
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Abilify when people have Swelling face *:
- < 1 month: 55.56 %
- 1 - 6 months: 44.44 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Swelling face when taking Abilify *:
- female: 72 %
- male: 28 %
Age of people who have Swelling face when taking Abilify *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.9 %
- 10-19: 15.24 %
- 20-29: 9.52 %
- 30-39: 30.48 %
- 40-49: 19.05 %
- 50-59: 17.14 %
- 60+: 6.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (12 people, 8.76%)
- Schizophrenia (9 people, 6.57%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (9 people, 6.57%)
- Psychotic Disorder (8 people, 5.84%)
- Psoriasis (8 people, 5.84%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lamictal (14 people, 10.22%)
- Cymbalta (12 people, 8.76%)
- Oxycontin (11 people, 8.03%)
- Zyprexa (10 people, 7.30%)
- Klonopin (8 people, 5.84%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (36 people, 26.28%)
- Fatigue (26 people, 18.98%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (23 people, 16.79%)
- Insomnia (23 people, 16.79%)
- Headache (22 people, 16.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Swelling face when taking Abilify?
- Check symptoms - is swelling face caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSwelling face and drugs with ingredients of aripiprazole.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSwelling face and Abilify from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Abilify 57,730 users)
Swelling face has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 35,275 Swelling face patients).
Browse all side effects of Abilifya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Swelling faceSwelling face
Could your condition cause Swelling faceSwelling face
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My doctors recently lowered my Carbamazepine because increased toxicity levels. Then my Psychiatrist added Abilify recently. All the sudden I'm weak and had side pain. I went to my general doctor and she wanted me rushed to the hospital because of low sodium levels in my body and this just ...
I am a 35 year old male. Have 3 young kids and a beautiful wife. I began struggling with anxiety 8 years ago after the sudden loss of my dad. Lexapro worked for me years ago. Made the mistake of trying to come off it (thought I was healed). Ha! Now anxiety is back with depression also.
I am new and I was wondering who has had this problem and how do you get it treated and is it continuous if you still take abilify? Meaning do you get it treated and it keeps coming back? Also wouldn't a doctor stop this drug if Rhabdomyolysis keeps coming back or once you have it, you have it ...
User reviews to the study
I first took Abilify in August of 2014. I stopped after taking it for several weeks as it didn't take away the musical hallucination that I am experiencing. I restarted taking it again on December 24, 2016. My heart rate is 112 pulse per minute now. I am very concerned. The psychiatrist who ...