Review: could Abilify cause Umbilical cord compression?
Summary: there is no Umbilical cord compression reported by people who take Abilify yet.
We study 28,444 people who have side effects while taking Abilify from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Umbilical cord compression and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Abilify and have Umbilical cord compression >>>
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 30,207 Abilify users)
Umbilical cord compression
Umbilical cord compression has been reported by people with acute myeloid leukaemia, hiv infection, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, asthma. (latest reports from 32 Umbilical cord compression patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Umbilical Cord Compression while taking Abilify?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Abilify
- support group for people who have Umbilical Cord Compression
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Glucosamine, Ativan, Synthroid, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamictal, Viibryd for a 72-year old woman with Health, Anxiety, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Muscle Rigidity
- A study of drug interactions between Provigil, Klonopin, Prozac, Morphine Sulfate, Abilify for a 51-year old woman with Narcolepsy, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Pain. The patient has Bad Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Abilify, Latuda for a 35-year old man with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Diverticulitis Intestinal
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Abilify for a 18-year old girl with Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal. The patient has Ocd, Anxiety
- A study of side effects of Abilify for a 29-year old man with Depressive Symptom. The patient has Dreams - Bad, Restlessness
Recent Abilify related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Latuda, Abilify, Lamictal, Seroquel Xr for a 40-year old man who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Januvia, Glimepiride, Glucophage, Depakote, Abilify for a 45-year old woman who has Mental Disability
- Comparions of Abilify, Wellbutrin Xl, Prozac for a 33-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Abilify, Tenex, Focalin Xr for a 10-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Abilify, Geodon for a 29-year old man who has Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.