Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Body temperature increased - from FDA reports
Body temperature increased is found among people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Ibuprofen, and have Cystic fibrosis . We study 2,908 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA. Among them, 8 have Body temperature increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Body temperature increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,204 users)
Body Temperature Increased
Body temperature increased has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 13,390 Body temperature increased patients).
On Jan, 28, 2017
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate.
Among them, 8 people (0.28%) have Body Temperature Increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate when people have Body Temperature Increased *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Body Temperature Increased when taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Body Temperature Increased when taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 25.0 %
- 10-19: 12.5 %
- 20-29: 12.5 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Cystic Fibrosis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ruptured Eardrum (1 person, 12.50%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 12.50%)
- Pneumonia (1 person, 12.50%)
- Infective Pulmonary Exacerbation Of Cystic Fibrosis (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Symbicort (2 people, 25.00%)
- Pulmozyme (2 people, 25.00%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ipratropium Bromide (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Skin Blushing/flushing (3 people, 37.50%)
- Breathing Difficulty (3 people, 37.50%)
- Liver Function Test Abnormal (2 people, 25.00%)
- Hot Flush (2 people, 25.00%)
- Headache (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Body temperature increased when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
- Check symptoms - is body temperature increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Body temperature increasedBody temperature increased
Could your condition cause Body temperature increasedBody temperature increased
You may be interested in these reviews
i AM A SEMI RETIRED PHARMACIST.i WILL BE 74 AT THE END OF THE MONTH.i AM TAKING 115 MG COUMADIN(NAME BRAND ) FOR OVER 4 YEARS HAVING HAD A DVT. i HAVE BEEN HAVING PERIODS OF HEAVY SWEATING DURING THE NIGHT.I GO TO SLEEP AROUND 1AM.USUALLY OCCURS IN THE 4 TO 5 AMM TIME FRAME,
my name is Michael, I am on suboxone fora while now, but for some reason, my body temperatures are not normal, I get hotter than normal and sweat terribly, I am healthy and not over weight, and the last I remember this happening was when I was using? any one else feel like this
Above are my list of conditions and medications. The side effects of the Morphine 20mg tabs are very hot/cold sweating flushes, shakes, dizziness, drowsiness and severe constipation. I have had to take all these medications unfortunately for a year and half now because I was bein rushed into ...