Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Cytomegalovirus test positive - from FDA reports
Cytomegalovirus test positive is reported only by a few people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate. We study 2,908 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA and social media. Among them, 1 have Cytomegalovirus test positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Cytomegalovirus test positive and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,204 users)
Cytomegalovirus Test Positive
Cytomegalovirus test positive has been reported by people with preventive health care, bone marrow conditioning regimen, high blood pressure, aplastic anemia, kidney transplant (latest reports from 1,112 Cytomegalovirus test positive patients).
On Feb, 14, 2017
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Cytomegalovirus Test Positive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate when people have Cytomegalovirus Test Positive *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cytomegalovirus Test Positive when taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cytomegalovirus Test Positive when taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Suicide Attempt (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zolpidem (1 person, 100.00%)
- Alcohol (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Suicide Attempt (1 person, 100.00%)
- Rubella Antibody Positive (1 person, 100.00%)
- Prothrombin Level Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nerve Compression (1 person, 100.00%)
- Liver Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cytomegalovirus test positive when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
- Check symptoms - is cytomegalovirus test positive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cytomegalovirus test positiveCytomegalovirus test positive
Could your condition cause Cytomegalovirus test positiveCytomegalovirus test positive
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Suicide attempt
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Rubella antibody positive
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Prothrombin level decreased
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Nerve compression
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Liver injury
You may be interested in these reviews
Above are my list of conditions and medications. The side effects of the Morphine 20mg tabs are very hot/cold sweating flushes, shakes, dizziness, drowsiness and severe constipation. I have had to take all these medications unfortunately for a year and half now because I was bein rushed into ...