Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Rls - from FDA reports
Rls is reported only by a few people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate. We study 2,908 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA. Among them, 3 have Rls. Find out below who they are, when they have Rls and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 12, 2017
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate.
Among them, 3 people (0.1%) have Rls
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rls when taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Rls when taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Suicidal Ideation (1 person, 33.33%)
- Musculoskeletal Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Chest Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Abdominal Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Omeprazole (2 people, 66.67%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 66.67%)
- Tysabri (1 person, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Acetaminophen (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Overdose (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy (1 person, 33.33%)
- Blood Lactic Acid Increased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Blood Creatinine Increased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Acute Hepatic Failure (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rls when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,206 users)
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 26,657 Rls patients).
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls
Could your condition cause RlsRls
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Overdose
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Hepatic encephalopathy
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Blood lactic acid increased
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Blood creatinine increased
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Acute hepatic failure
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi. Just after some advice. I'd had a RSL for years and this has worsened to the point that about twice per week I am awakened during the night and need to get out of bed to stretch my legs. Normally I can return to sleep pretty easily so I guess I can't complain too much. I was prescribed ...
I am recently (about 2 months) off suboxone and am currently going through some restless leg syndrome problems. It is pretty bad and I am having trouble getting rid of it on a daily basis. What should I do
You may be interested in these reviews
Rx called "REQUIP" (but of course has the usual hundred side effects) but its 100% effective. I personally don't like the side effect risks and I am not sure about the RX Ambien. Prudent thing to do – ask your doctor
I was diagnosed with RLS after my last pregnancy, 13 yrs ago. I started using Requip .5mg, but after a while the doctor changed my medication to Mirapex because Requip wasn't working anymore. I get RLS in my legs, arms and even my head. Not sure if anyone out there has the same problem. ...
My name is Karen, I've had chronic pain with lumbar spinal stenosis for many years. This has caused RLS and neuralgia,among other problems. I've been on ropinilole for two years for RLS. I was recently prescribed horizant for neuralgia. I'm wondering if I can stop taking the ropinilole? Does ...