Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Rls - from FDA reports
Rls is reported only by a few people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate. We study 2,908 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Rls. Find out below who they are, when they have Rls and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,204 users)
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 25,244 Rls patients).
On Feb, 05, 2017
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate.
Among them, 3 people (0.1%) have Rls
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rls when taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Rls when taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Suicidal Ideation (1 person, 33.33%)
- Musculoskeletal Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Chest Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Abdominal Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Omeprazole (2 people, 66.67%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 66.67%)
- Tysabri (1 person, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Acetaminophen (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Overdose (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy (1 person, 33.33%)
- Blood Lactic Acid Increased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Blood Creatinine Increased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Acute Hepatic Failure (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rls when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls
Could your condition cause RlsRls
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Overdose
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Hepatic encephalopathy
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Blood lactic acid increased
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Blood creatinine increased
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Acute hepatic failure
Can you answer these questions?
Hi. Just after some advice. I'd had a RSL for years and this has worsened to the point that about twice per week I am awakened during the night and need to get out of bed to stretch my legs. Normally I can return to sleep pretty easily so I guess I can't complain too much. I was prescribed ...
I am recently (about 2 months) off suboxone and am currently going through some restless leg syndrome problems. It is pretty bad and I am having trouble getting rid of it on a daily basis. What should I do
You may be interested in these reviews
I am ,69 year's old I was diagnosed with leg perthease in both hips when I was 6 body casts braces crutches and wheel chair till 13 had restless leg all the time no one understood my mother used to tickle the back of my leg with a feather that helped it was always in my left leg and still is. I ...
I am pretty sure I have plmd and it has been waking me almost every night recently leaving me sleep deprived and feeling half out of my mind. My consists usually of an ankle movement, a hand movement, a shoulder jerk, shrugg, leg jerk or hip movement. It happens mostly during the time I'm ...
Symptoms started in my feet. Cold, wet, then progressed to pain, numbness, pins and needles up my leg but also heels and toes. Later symptoms include pelvic pain, genital pain, and bladder issues including start, stop and incomplete voiding. Standing to urinate causes intense discomfort in feet. ...