Review: could Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate cause Body temperature increased?
Summary: Body temperature increased is found among people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Symbicort, and have Cystic fibrosis.
We study 3,158 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Body temperature increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Body temperature increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Body temperature increased >>>
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 3,339 Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate users)
Body temperature increased
Body temperature increased has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain. (latest reports from 9,876 Body temperature increased patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: 3,158 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. Among them, 8 people (0.25%) have Body Temperature Increased.
Time on Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate when people have Body temperature increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Body temperature increased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Body temperature increased when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
|Body temperature increased||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Body temperature increased when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
|Body temperature increased||0.00%||25.00%||12.50%||12.50%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Body temperature increased when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate ** :
How people recovered from Body temperature increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cystic fibrosis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 12.50%)
- Infective pulmonary exacerbation of cystic fibrosis (1 people, 12.50%)
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 12.50%)
- Tympanic membrane perforation (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Symbicort (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ipratropium bromide (2 people, 25.00%)
- Pulmozyme (2 people, 25.00%)
- Megestrol acetate (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Body Temperature Increased while taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Body Temperature Increased
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- support group for people who have Body Temperature Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Co-codamol for a 29-year old woman with Neck Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 4 for a 26-year old woman with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Headache. The patient has Breast Lift, Hiccups
- A study of drug interactions between St. John's Wort, Vitamin C, Biotin, Zyrtec, Garlic, Multivitamin, L-Lysine, Indian Tumeric, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Sertraline, Relpax, Butalbital, Acetaminophen And Caffeine, Baclofen, Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman with Dysthymic Disorder, Acne Cystic, Rhinitis, General Physical Health Deterioration, Pain - Leg, Migraine, Belching.
- A study of drug interactions between Felodipine, Atenolol, Ramipril, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 for a 43-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain - Back. The patient has Adrenal Mass, High Blood Pressure, Herniated Intervertebral Disk
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Garcinia Cambogia, Depo-provera for a 16-year old girl with Pain, Weight Loss, Birth Control.
Recent Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.