Review: could Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate cause Body temperature increased?
Summary: Body temperature increased is found among people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Symbicort, and have Cystic fibrosis.
We study 3,157 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Body temperature increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Body temperature increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Body temperature increased >>>
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,338 users)
Body temperature increased
Body temperature increased has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain.(latest reports from Body temperature increased 9,874 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: 3,157 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. Among them, 8 people (0.25%) have Body Temperature Increased.
Time on Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate when people have Body temperature increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Body temperature increased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Body temperature increased when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
|Body temperature increased||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Body temperature increased when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
|Body temperature increased||0.00%||25.00%||12.50%||12.50%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Body temperature increased when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate ** :
How people recovered from Body temperature increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cystic fibrosis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 12.50%)
- Infective pulmonary exacerbation of cystic fibrosis (1 people, 12.50%)
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 12.50%)
- Tympanic membrane perforation (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Symbicort (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ipratropium bromide (2 people, 25.00%)
- Pulmozyme (2 people, 25.00%)
- Megestrol acetate (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Body Temperature Increased while taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Body Temperature Increased
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- support group for people who have Body Temperature Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does tylenol slow down my ileostomy
I have an iloestomy and taking pain killers due back pain arthritis and fibro
- Caffeine, anhydrous and sodium benzoate injection?
A treatment has been prescribed but cannot be administered due to the decision by American Regent to not release their Caffeine and Sodium Benzoate Injection product (Caffeine, anhydrous (125 mg/mL) and Sodium benzoate (125 mg/mL)
2 mL single-dose vial). Does anyone take this via injection or IV, and if so, can you identify the source of the Caffeine and Sodium Benzoate Injection product? Thank you!
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine? (1 answer)
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season allergies. Since starting the medication, however, I have noticed that around an hour afterwards, I started having a great deal of hunger and was drowsy about a half hour after taking the pill.
I just wanted to know. Are these normal side effects people have with this medication or is it just me?
- What are the weird pains in my belly
I've had this weird belly pain for the past few days now, I've been taking co codamol for a while now which doesn't seem to help, I can't explain the feeling of pain I've never had this before. I thought it was just because I needed a number 2 but that didn't help either :/
- Can i take co-codamol whilst taking folic acid
i was just wounding if i can take co-codamol whilst taking folic acid i am 20 years old and have just had bunions surgical removed that's why i have to take the co-codamol tablets and i have to take folic acid to even out my hormones
More questions for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Body temperature increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pulse increase with tylenol w/ codeine/caffeine no. 3
Knee arthroscopic surgery at 2pm
Took one tablet with food at 2am that night (next morning actually) before going to bed.
Pulse increased to 88-92 after about 20-30 min (taken for 15 secs and multiplied)(taken a few times)
Possible interaction with chocolate milk???
Next morning at 8am pulse was down to 68
Pre surgery pulse (my normal) was 60
Not on any other medication. Weight 220lbs. 5'10"
Stopped use...pain not that significant.
More reviews for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Body temperature increased
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Was on sulfasalazine but made me unwell...changed to methotrexate but stopped because of blood results. Have raised blood sugar from steroids.
Frequent urinary tract infections and self catheterisation. Retinal haemorrhage ( blots and dots) just discovered by optician with severe dry eyes
- I have osteoarthritis and am coeliac. I follow a gluten free diet. Recently I have developed severe stomach pain which comes on about 1 - 2 hours after eating. Ant acids and over the counter medicine such as Gaviscon don't seem to help. It goes away gradually on its own but the occasions are get ...
- I had laprascopici surgery for an inguinal hernia about fifteen months ago, since which time I have suffered bouts of diverticulitis, have developed a midline abdominal hernia adjacent to the site of entry of the laparoscope. Symptoms seem more severe when I am also suffering most from sinus pain a ...
- I had ear infection but today my cheek on the other side hurts along with my tooth and pain is severe and shifting but I do not have pain in infected ear anymore. I have rectal bleeding and constipation.
- Friday night suffering from severe upper abdominal pain, twisting, knotting, vomiting..sat vomiting, gone sickness gone, still bad pain every 2 hours and same monday, did have a binge drinking session for several days..
More related studies for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Body temperature increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.