Home > Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate > Cramps - muscle > Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Cramps - muscle
Review: could Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate cause Cramps - muscle (Muscle cramps)?
We study 3,156 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Cramps - muscle. Find out below who they are, when they have Cramps - muscle and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Cramps - muscle >>>
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate (latest outcomes from 3,337 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain.
Cramps - muscle
Cramps - muscle (muscle contraction) (latest reports from 51,104 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain, depression.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 3,154 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. Among them, 2 people (0.06%) have Cramps - Muscle.
Time on Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate when people have Cramps - muscle * :
Gender of people who have Cramps - muscle when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
|Cramps - muscle||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cramps - muscle when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
|Cramps - muscle||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Cramps - muscle when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate ** :
How people recovered from Cramps - muscle ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ferrous sulfate tab (1 people, 50.00%)
- Humira (1 people, 50.00%)
- Tramadol hcl (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lansoprazole (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cramps - Muscle while taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Cramps - Muscle
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- support group for people who have Cramps - Muscle
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does tylenol slow down my ileostomy
I have an iloestomy and taking pain killers due back pain arthritis and fibro
- Caffeine, anhydrous and sodium benzoate injection?
A treatment has been prescribed but cannot be administered due to the decision by American Regent to not release their Caffeine and Sodium Benzoate Injection product (Caffeine, anhydrous (125 mg/mL) and Sodium benzoate (125 mg/mL)
2 mL single-dose vial). Does anyone take this via injection or IV, ...
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine?
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season all ...
More questions for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Cramps - muscle
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Allopurinol and muscle cramps
Approximately 5 years ago I developed gout and my physician prescribed allopurinol. After a period of time I began to have muscle spasms in the calves of my legs at night. My doctor gave me a prescription for restless leg syndrome, which helped for a short time. I was then given a different presc ...
- Pulse increase with tylenol w/ codeine/caffeine no. 3
Knee arthroscopic surgery at 2pm
Took one tablet with food at 2am that night (next morning actually) before going to bed.
Pulse increased to 88-92 after about 20-30 min (taken for 15 secs and multiplied)(taken a few times)
Possible interaction with chocolate milk???
Next morning at 8am pul ...
More reviews for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Cramps - muscle
On eHealthMe, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate (acetaminophen; codeine phosphate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Cramps - muscle
Recent Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Cramps - muscle
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (18 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (42 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (55 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Disturbance In Sexual Arousal
- Stools Pale Or Clay Colored