Review: could Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate cause Cytomegalovirus test positive?
Summary: Cytomegalovirus test positive is reported only by a few people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate.
We study 3,158 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cytomegalovirus test positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Cytomegalovirus test positive >>>
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 3,339 Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate users)
Cytomegalovirus test positive
Cytomegalovirus test positive has been reported by people with bone marrow conditioning regimen, infection, high blood pressure, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, kidney transplant. (latest reports from 777 Cytomegalovirus test positive patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 3,158 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Cytomegalovirus Test Positive.
Time on Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate when people have Cytomegalovirus test positive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cytomegalovirus test positive||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Cytomegalovirus test positive when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
|Cytomegalovirus test positive||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cytomegalovirus test positive when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
|Cytomegalovirus test positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cytomegalovirus test positive when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate ** :
How people recovered from Cytomegalovirus test positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Suicide attempt (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zolpidem (1 people, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen and tramadol hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Alcohol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lexomil (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and cytomegalovirus test positive on
Do you have Cytomegalovirus Test Positive while taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Cytomegalovirus Test Positive
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- support group for people who have Cytomegalovirus Test Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between St. John's Wort, Vitamin C, Biotin, Zyrtec, Garlic, Multivitamin, L-Lysine, Indian Tumeric, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Sertraline, Relpax, Butalbital, Acetaminophen And Caffeine, Baclofen, Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman with Dysthymic Disorder, Acne Cystic, Rhinitis, General Physical Health Deterioration, Pain - Leg, Migraine, Belching.
- A study of drug interactions between Felodipine, Atenolol, Ramipril, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 for a 43-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain - Back. The patient has Adrenal Mass, High Blood Pressure, Herniated Intervertebral Disk
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Garcinia Cambogia, Depo-provera for a 16-year old girl with Pain, Weight Loss, Birth Control.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Xanax, Estazolam, Adderall Xr 20 for a 67-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Sleep Disorder, Adhd.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 1, Carbamazepine, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 47-year old woman with Ankle Pain, Neuropathy, Major Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Tinnitus
Recent Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.