Home > Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate > Cytomegalovirus test positive > Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Cytomegalovirus test positive
Review: could Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate cause Cytomegalovirus test positive?
We study 3,156 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cytomegalovirus test positive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Cytomegalovirus test positive >>>
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate (latest outcomes from 3,337 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain.
Cytomegalovirus test positive
Cytomegalovirus test positive (latest reports from 5,026 patients) has been reported by people with bone marrow conditioning regimen, infection, high blood pressure, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, kidney transplant.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 3,156 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Cytomegalovirus Test Positive.
Time on Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate when people have Cytomegalovirus test positive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cytomegalovirus test positive||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Cytomegalovirus test positive when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
|Cytomegalovirus test positive||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cytomegalovirus test positive when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
|Cytomegalovirus test positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cytomegalovirus test positive when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate ** :
How people recovered from Cytomegalovirus test positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Suicide attempt (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zolpidem (1 people, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen and tramadol hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Alcohol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lexomil (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cytomegalovirus Test Positive while taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Cytomegalovirus Test Positive
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- support group for people who have Cytomegalovirus Test Positive
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does tylenol slow down my ileostomy
I have an iloestomy and taking pain killers due back pain arthritis and fibro
- Caffeine, anhydrous and sodium benzoate injection?
A treatment has been prescribed but cannot be administered due to the decision by American Regent to not release their Caffeine and Sodium Benzoate Injection product (Caffeine, anhydrous (125 mg/mL) and Sodium benzoate (125 mg/mL)
2 mL single-dose vial). Does anyone take this via injection or IV, ...
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine?
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season all ...
- What are the weird pains in my belly
I've had this weird belly pain for the past few days now, I've been taking co codamol for a while now which doesn't seem to help, I can't explain the feeling of pain I've never had this before. I thought it was just because I needed a number 2 but that didn't help either :/
- Can i take co-codamol whilst taking folic acid
i was just wounding if i can take co-codamol whilst taking folic acid i am 20 years old and have just had bunions surgical removed that's why i have to take the co-codamol tablets and i have to take folic acid to even out my hormones
- What is most effective pain killer for sciatica
cause of pain is herniated slipped prolapsed disk at L4/5
- I am 49 yr. old female, severe progressive rheumatoid arthritis an have been on enbrel, mehtotrexate and now orencia for 4+ yrs i have possible skin cancer how common is this?.
I am worried because the Dr. found a spot on my stomach the size of a pea. She strongly believes its Basal Cell Carcinoma, but, my lymph nodes are all swollen and very painful under my neck and arm they just burn. I was wondering if this could possibly be Lymphoma Skin Cancer? And if so is there a l ...
- I had bronchitis. was billed for a phlebotomy test.is that normal?
- I have symptoms of rhematoid athritis and pericious anemia when.i google both they come up with the dame symptoms had blood test high platelets low hemaglobin esr high and crp got pains mainly in fee
got high platelets low hemaglobin high esr and crp feel tired all the time and lots of pain.in.joints mainly in feet
- I have been prescribed co-codamol for pain relief after an operation on my hand. i have suffered with hiccups constantly whilast taking this drug. is this usual? how can i cure the hiccups?
I have suffered constant hiccups since taking co-codamol. How can I stop them?
More questions for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Cytomegalovirus test positive
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pulse increase with tylenol w/ codeine/caffeine no. 3
Knee arthroscopic surgery at 2pm
Took one tablet with food at 2am that night (next morning actually) before going to bed.
Pulse increased to 88-92 after about 20-30 min (taken for 15 secs and multiplied)(taken a few times)
Possible interaction with chocolate milk???
Next morning at 8am pul ...
More reviews for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Cytomegalovirus test positive
On eHealthMe, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate (acetaminophen; codeine phosphate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Cytomegalovirus test positive
Recent Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Co-codamol, Tramadol for a 49-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Co-codamol, Ranitidine, Lansoprazole, Prozac, Lithium Carbonate for a 40-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Lorazepam, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a 61-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 4, Mobic for a 56-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of , Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lortab, Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 66-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Morphine, Dopamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 67-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Indocin, Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 38-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Omega-3, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Valtrex, Maca, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM for a 41-year old woman who has Joint Swelling
- Comparions of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Phentermine for a 50-year old man who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Co-codamol, Tamsulosin for a 57-year old man who has Enlarged Prostate
More related comparison studies for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Cytomegalovirus test positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.