Review: could Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate cause Disorientation (Confusion)?
Summary: Disorientation is found among people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate #3, and have Back pain.
We study 3,158 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA and social media. Among them, 25 have Disorientation. Find out below who they are, when they have Disorientation and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Disorientation >>>
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 3,339 Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate users)
Disorientation (disability in which the senses of time, direction, and recognition of people and places) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 36,380 Disorientation patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 3,157 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. Among them, 24 people (0.76%) have Disorientation.
Time on Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate when people have Disorientation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Disorientation when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
Age of people who have Disorientation when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
Severity of Disorientation when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate ** :
How people recovered from Disorientation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Back pain (4 people, 16.67%)
- Pain (3 people, 12.50%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 12.50%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 4.17%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 4.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate #3 (9 people, 37.50%)
- Omeprazole (4 people, 16.67%)
- Prednisone (4 people, 16.67%)
- Methotrexate (3 people, 12.50%)
- Clonazepam (3 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Disorientation while taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Disorientation
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- support group for people who have Disorientation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Garcinia Cambogia, Depo-provera for a 16-year old girl with Pain, Weight Loss, Birth Control.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Xanax, Estazolam, Adderall Xr 20 for a 67-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Sleep Disorder, Adhd.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 1, Carbamazepine, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 47-year old woman with Ankle Pain, Neuropathy, Major Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim Ds, Doxycycline Hyclate, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Tri-sprintec, Adderall 10, Adderall 20 for a 24-year old woman with Infection, Pain, Birth Control, Adhd. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Abdominal Cramps, Nausea, Hot Flush
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin B, Paracetamol, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 95-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Lack Of Energy, Pain, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Memory Loss, Confusion
Recent Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.