Home > Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate > Eye swelling > Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Eye swelling
Review: could Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate cause Eye swelling?
Summary: Eye swelling is found among people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, also take medication Vitamin b-12, and have Genital pain.
We study 3,156 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Eye swelling. Find out below who they are, when they have Eye swelling and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Eye swelling >>>
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate (latest outcomes from 3,337 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain.
Eye swelling (latest reports from 41,804 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 3,154 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. Among them, 6 people (0.19%) have Eye Swelling.
Time on Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate when people have Eye swelling * :
Gender of people who have Eye swelling when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
|Eye swelling||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Eye swelling when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate * :
|Eye swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Eye swelling when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate ** :
How people recovered from Eye swelling ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Genital pain (1 people, 16.67%)
- Vulval disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
- Diarrhoea (1 people, 16.67%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (1 people, 16.67%)
- Trigeminal neuralgia (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin b-12 (2 people, 33.33%)
- Fluoxetine (2 people, 33.33%)
- Tegretol (2 people, 33.33%)
- Diclofenac (2 people, 33.33%)
- Germoloids hc (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Eye Swelling while taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Eye Swelling
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- support group for people who have Eye Swelling
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does tylenol slow down my ileostomy
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Iloestomy , and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
I have an iloestomy and taking pain killers due back pain arthritis and fibro
- Caffeine, anhydrous and sodium benzoate injection?
(Asked by a 89 year old man who has Constant Low Spinal Fluid Headache, and takes Vicodin Es, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
A treatment has been prescribed but cannot be administered due to the decision by American Regent to not release their Caffeine and Sodium Benzoate Injection product (Caffeine, anhydrous (125 mg/mL) and Sodium benzoate (125 mg/mL)
2 mL single-dose vial). Does anyone take this via injection or IV, ...
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Hunger, Drowsiness, and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season all ...
- What are the weird pains in my belly
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Belly Ache, and takes Co-codamol)
I've had this weird belly pain for the past few days now, I've been taking co codamol for a while now which doesn't seem to help, I can't explain the feeling of pain I've never had this before. I thought it was just because I needed a number 2 but that didn't help either :/
- Can i take co-codamol whilst taking folic acid
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who takes Co-codamol)
i was just wounding if i can take co-codamol whilst taking folic acid i am 20 years old and have just had bunions surgical removed that's why i have to take the co-codamol tablets and i have to take folic acid to even out my hormones
More questions for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Eye swelling
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pulse increase with tylenol w/ codeine/caffeine no. 3
(Posted by a 57 year old man who has Pulse Increase, and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
Knee arthroscopic surgery at 2pm
Took one tablet with food at 2am that night (next morning actually) before going to bed.
Pulse increased to 88-92 after about 20-30 min (taken for 15 secs and multiplied)(taken a few times)
Possible interaction with chocolate milk???
Next morning at 8am pul ...
More reviews for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Eye swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a patient with Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, Pms. The patient has Reflux
Comments: I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if something hasn't been swallowed properly. THE LUMp is not present all the time but I am very aware of it when it's there.
- A study of side effects of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 for a patient with Knee Pain. The patient has Skin - Yellow (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin), Skin Redness Or Inflammation (redness)
Comments: Just started last night after taking my dose of Xanax. I have also been taking Tylenol on a daily basis for 2 months.
- A study of drug interactions between Doxylamine Succinate, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, Oxazepam for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Migraine With Aura, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Wheezing, Throat - Sore, Sweating - Excessive
Comments: take all together .. wondering if doxylamine is safe to take in high doses?
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Gabapentin for a patient with Pain. The patient has Diarrhea
Pain when going poop
Pain in legs and joints
- A study of drug interactions between Diflucan, Prednisone, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, Cephalexin, Acyclovir for a patient with Skin Infection - Yeast, Shingles, Uti. The patient has Jaundice
Comments: Prescribed cephalexin for a uti a week ago and was misdiagnosed, had a reaction to that went to urgent care was diagnosed yesterday with shingles. Now I'm a little jaundice
More related studies for: Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Eye swelling
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.