Review: could Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate cause Liver transplant?
Summary: there is no Liver transplant reported by people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate yet.
We study 3,157 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver transplant and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Liver transplant >>>
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 3,339 Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate users)
Liver transplant has been reported by people with hepatitis c, tyrosinaemia, hiv infection, depression, diabetes. (latest reports from 7,058 Liver transplant patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Liver Transplant while taking Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- support group for people who have Liver Transplant
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Garcinia Cambogia, Depo-provera for a 16-year old girl with Pain, Weight Loss, Birth Control.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Xanax, Estazolam, Adderall Xr 20 for a 67-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Sleep Disorder, Adhd.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 1, Carbamazepine, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 47-year old woman with Ankle Pain, Neuropathy, Major Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim Ds, Doxycycline Hyclate, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Tri-sprintec, Adderall 10, Adderall 20 for a 24-year old woman with Infection, Pain, Birth Control, Adhd. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Abdominal Cramps, Nausea, Hot Flush
- A study of side effects of Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 31-year old woman with Ligament Injury. The patient has Insomnia
Recent Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.