Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Blood urine present?
Summary: Blood urine present is reported only by a few people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate.
We study 6,003 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Blood urine present. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood urine present and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Blood urine present >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 6,064 Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate users)
Blood urine present
Blood urine present has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain. (latest reports from 5,788 Blood urine present patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 6,003 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. Among them, 4 people (0.07%) have Blood Urine Present.
Time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Blood urine present * :
Gender of people who have Blood urine present when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Blood urine present||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Blood urine present when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Blood urine present||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||75.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Blood urine present when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate ** :
How people recovered from Blood urine present ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hepatitis c (2 people, 50.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lexapro (3 people, 75.00%)
- Valium (2 people, 50.00%)
- Peg-intron (2 people, 50.00%)
- Ribasphere (2 people, 50.00%)
- Ranitidine (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Urine Present while taking Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Blood Urine Present
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
- support group for people who have Blood Urine Present
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Lortab for a 56-year old woman with Pain - Shoulder. The patient has Hot Flashes
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Norco, Coreg for a 57-year old woman with To Add To Coreg For Heart Condition, Pain - Shoulder, Dilated Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Pain In Left Side Of Neck And Back Of Left Side Of Head. Pain In Left Inter Ear.
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
Recent Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.