Home > Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate > Blood urine present > Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and Blood urine present
Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Blood urine present?
We study 6,003 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Blood urine present. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood urine present and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Blood urine present >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate (latest outcomes from 6,063 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Blood urine present
Blood urine present (latest reports from 34,957 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 6,003 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. Among them, 4 people (0.07%) have Blood Urine Present.
Time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Blood urine present * :
Gender of people who have Blood urine present when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Blood urine present||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Blood urine present when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Blood urine present||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||75.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Blood urine present when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate ** :
How people recovered from Blood urine present ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hepatitis c (2 people, 50.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lexapro (3 people, 75.00%)
- Valium (2 people, 50.00%)
- Peg-intron (2 people, 50.00%)
- Ribasphere (2 people, 50.00%)
- Ranitidine (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Urine Present while taking Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Blood Urine Present
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
- support group for people who have Blood Urine Present
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Blood urine present
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Blood urine present
On eHealthMe, Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Blood urine present
Recent Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Blood urine present
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (14 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (2 hours ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Glycyrrhizinic Acid
- Plan B One Step
- Swelling Of The Face
- Protein Urine Present