Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Heartburn?
This is a review of Heartburn (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) by studying 6,004 people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. We analyze: the time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Heartburn, gender and age of these people, the severity of Heartburn, how they recovered, and common conditions and drugs used besides Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. The review is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate (latest outcomes from 5,968 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain, acupuncture and pain. Commonly reported side effects of Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate include completed suicide, pain, pain exacerbated, cardiac arrest, stress and anxiety.
Heartburn (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) (latest reports from 43,408 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, acupuncture and pain, high blood cholesterol, depression.
On Mar, 5, 2014: 5,911 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. Among them, 7 people (0.12%) have Heartburn.
Time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Heartburn * :
Gender of people who have Heartburn when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
Age of people who have Heartburn when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
Severity of Heartburn when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate ** :
How people recovered from Heartburn ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hypertonic bladder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 14.29%)
- Rhinitis allergic (1 people, 14.29%)
- Back pain (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (3 people, 42.86%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 42.86%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 28.57%)
- Savella (2 people, 28.57%)
- Nitroglycerin (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Heartburn
You can also:
On eHealthMe, Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Browse Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate side effects from A to Z:
Browse Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate drug interactions with drugs from A to Z:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I take all my medications between 12:00pm & 2pm. I start getting nauseous between 6:00pm & 7:00pm every night.
From this study (2 months ago):
Trying to figure out if my symptoms are related to medications I am taking or due to chronic fatigue syndrome which I have been diagnosed with and maybe fibromyalgia or lumbar stenosis or MS.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Heartburn
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Heartburn
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Lorazepam, Wellbutrin, Ranitidine, Temazepam, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Adderall 20 for a patient with Chronic Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Gerd, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned), Fatigue. The patient has Constipation Aggravated, Headache, Nausea, Gerd (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), Chronic Pain, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned) (Primary Insomnia), Fatigue, Depression, Anxiety Disorder (Generalized anxiety disorder)
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Mucinex Dm, Unisom, Zyrtec Allergy, Promethazine, Omeprazole; Sodium Bicarbonate, Bystolic, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Xanax, Halcion, Wellbutrin Xl, Cymbalta, Nuvigil for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Allergy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Sinus Headache, Nevus Araneus, Gerd, High Blood Pressure, Pain - Back, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Insomnia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. The patient has Knee Pain, Neck Pain, Sudden Forgetfulness (Memory loss), Panic Attacks (Panic disorder), Anxiety Disorder (Generalized anxiety disorder), Chronic Depression (Dysthymia), Restless Legs Syndrome (Restless leg syndrome), Nail Picking, Fever, Headache, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Heartburn - Chronic (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), Weight Loss - Unintentional (Weight Decreased), Loss Of Appetite (Appetite - decreased), Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Numbness And Tingling, Pain - Back (Back pain - low), Neaseous
More related studies for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Heartburn
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.