Home > Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate > Heartburn > Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and Heartburn
Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Heartburn (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
We study 6,003 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Heartburn. Find out below who they are, when they have Heartburn and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Heartburn >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate (latest outcomes from 6,063 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Heartburn (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) (latest reports from 45,960 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 6,003 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. Among them, 7 people (0.12%) have Heartburn.
Time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Heartburn * :
Gender of people who have Heartburn when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
Age of people who have Heartburn when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
Severity of Heartburn when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate ** :
How people recovered from Heartburn ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hypertonic bladder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 14.29%)
- Bladder cancer (1 people, 14.29%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (3 people, 42.86%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 42.86%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 28.57%)
- Savella (2 people, 28.57%)
- Nitroglycerin (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heartburn while taking Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Heartburn
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
- support group for people who have Heartburn
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Heartburn
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
More reviews for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Heartburn
On eHealthMe, Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Omeprazole, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Leflunomide, Vitamin B12, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Methotrexate Preservative Free for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Heartburn - Chronic, Anxiety, Insomnia, Sapho Syndrome, Malabsorption. The patient has Sinus Headache, High Blood Cholesterol, Heartburn - Chronic, Diarrhea, Anxiety, Malabsorption, Lower Blood Pressure, Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue - Chronic, Erectile Dysfunction, Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Lorazepam, Wellbutrin, Ranitidine, Temazepam, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Adderall 20 for a patient with Chronic Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Gerd, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned), Fatigue. The patient has Constipation Aggravated, Headache, Nausea, Gerd, Chronic Pain, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned), Fatigue, Depression, Anxiety Disorder
More related studies for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Heartburn
Recent Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Heartburn
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (14 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (30 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (15 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- Sneddon's Syndrome
- Drug Level Above Therapeutic
- Anal Fistula Infection
- Disturbance In Attention
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder