Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Heartburn (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
Summary: Heartburn is found among people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Nexium, and have Fibromyalgia.
We study 6,004 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Heartburn. Find out below who they are, when they have Heartburn and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Heartburn >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 6,065 Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate users)
Heartburn (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 19,308 Heartburn patients)
On Apr, 4, 2015: 6,004 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. Among them, 7 people (0.12%) have Heartburn.
Time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Heartburn * :
Gender of people who have Heartburn when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
Age of people who have Heartburn when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
Severity of Heartburn when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate ** :
How people recovered from Heartburn ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hypertonic bladder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 14.29%)
- Bladder cancer (1 people, 14.29%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (3 people, 42.86%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 42.86%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 28.57%)
- Savella (2 people, 28.57%)
- Nitroglycerin (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and heartburn on
Do you have Heartburn while taking Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Heartburn
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
- support group for people who have Heartburn
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 37-year old woman with Contraception, Depression. The patient has Asthma, Gerd, Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 49-year old woman with Respiratory Disorder. The patient has Back Pain, Knee Pain, Skin Burning Sensation, Skin Sensitisation, Sun-induced Skin Changes - Keratosis, Paralysis, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Tendon Pain, Gerd, Vision Impairment, Coronary Artery Spasm, Neuropathy
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a 21-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Occasional Outbreak Of What Seems Like Insect Bites Underneath My Thigh, Reflux, Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Janumet for a 55-year old woman with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Heartburn - Chronic
Recent Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.