Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Impaired driving ability?
Summary: Impaired driving ability is found among people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Ambien, and have Insomnia.
We study 6,004 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 34 have Impaired driving ability. Find out below who they are, when they have Impaired driving ability and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Impaired driving ability >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 6,065 Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate users)
Impaired driving ability
Impaired driving ability has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, insomnia, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 4,826 Impaired driving ability patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: 6,004 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. Among them, 34 people (0.57%) have Impaired Driving Ability.
Time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Impaired driving ability * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Impaired driving ability||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Impaired driving ability when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Impaired driving ability||79.41%||20.59% |
Age of people who have Impaired driving ability when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Impaired driving ability||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.76%||57.14%||4.76%||33.33% |
Severity of Impaired driving ability when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate ** :
How people recovered from Impaired driving ability ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (15 people, 44.12%)
- Depression (15 people, 44.12%)
- Pain (14 people, 41.18%)
- Arthritis (12 people, 35.29%)
- Headache (9 people, 26.47%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (27 people, 79.41%)
- Fosamax (15 people, 44.12%)
- Cephalexin (15 people, 44.12%)
- Prozac (13 people, 38.24%)
- Metadate cd (12 people, 35.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and impaired driving ability on
Do you have Impaired Driving Ability while taking Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Impaired Driving Ability
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
- support group for people who have Impaired Driving Ability
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Tramadol, Omeprazole, Losartan for a 59-year old man with Pain - Joints, Acid Reflux, Blood Pressure. The patient has Acid Reflux, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Clonazepam for a 62-year old woman with Pain - Back, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Low Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Zanaflex for a 43-year old woman with Pain, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased, Spider Fingers
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Norco, Topamax for a 34-year old woman with ADD, Chronic Pain, Migraine. The patient has Ulcer - Stomach
Recent Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.