Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Joint pain?
Summary: Joint pain is found among people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 6,004 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 213 have Joint pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Joint pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Joint pain >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 6,065 Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate users)
Joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 118,897 Joint pain patients)
On Apr, 14, 2015: 6,004 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. Among them, 213 people (3.55%) have Joint Pain.
Time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Joint pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Joint pain||33.33%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Joint pain when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Joint pain||53.46%||46.54% |
Age of people who have Joint pain when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.69%||17.42%||17.42%||25.84%||37.64% |
Severity of Joint pain when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Joint pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Joint pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (39 people, 18.31%)
- Pain (34 people, 15.96%)
- Multiple myeloma (34 people, 15.96%)
- Hypertension (30 people, 14.08%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (23 people, 10.80%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (88 people, 41.31%)
- Prednisone (66 people, 30.99%)
- Prilosec (63 people, 29.58%)
- Aredia (60 people, 28.17%)
- Ambien (59 people, 27.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and joint pain on
Do you have Joint Pain while taking Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Joint Pain
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
- support group for people who have Joint Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Tramadol, Omeprazole, Losartan for a 59-year old man with Pain - Joints, Acid Reflux, Blood Pressure. The patient has Acid Reflux, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 22-year old woman with Inflammation. The patient has Weight Below Normal, Joint Pain, Diarrhea, Fatigue - Chronic, Rash Erythematous
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 48-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Pain - Joints
- A study of drug interactions between Finasteride, Amlodipine Besylate for a 66-year old man with Prostration, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Pain - Joints
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Losartan, Zetia for a 54-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Stiffness In A Joint
Recent Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.