Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Kidney disease?
Summary: there is no Kidney disease reported by people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate yet.
We study 6,004 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney disease and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Kidney disease >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 6,065 Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate users)
Kidney disease has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, diabetes, hypotension, fibromyalgia. (latest reports from 192 Kidney disease patients)
On Apr, 24, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Kidney Disease while taking Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
- support group for people who have Kidney Disease
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Norco for a 60-year old woman with Chronic Pain. The patient has Lower Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Baclofen, Zoloft for a 37-year old woman with Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (slipped Disk), Muscle Spasms, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Norco for a 58-year old woman with Fml. The patient has Metallic Taste
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Vivitrol, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Rozerem, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 42-year old woman with Pain, Withdrawal Syndrome, Mood Disorder, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Ambien, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Sr for a 53-year old man with Pain - Back, Insomnia, Adhd, Depression. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
Recent Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Quetiapine Fumarate, Rozerem, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vivitrol for a 42-year old woman who has Overweight
- Comparions of Norco, Butrans for a 51-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Relafen for a 48-year old woman who has Lyrica
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Vicodin, Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol for a 42-year old woman who has Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.