Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Panic attacks (Panic disorder)?
Summary: Panic attacks is found among people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Seroquel, and have Pain.
We study 6,003 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 31 have Panic attacks. Find out below who they are, when they have Panic attacks and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Panic attacks >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 6,064 users)
Panic attacks has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, panic disorder, pain.(latest reports from Panic attacks 23,381 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: 6,003 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. Among them, 31 people (0.52%) have Panic Attacks.
Time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Panic attacks * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Panic attacks||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Panic attacks when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Panic attacks||67.74%||32.26% |
Age of people who have Panic attacks when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Panic attacks||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.85%||38.46%||34.62%||19.23%||3.85% |
Severity of Panic attacks when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate ** :
How people recovered from Panic attacks ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (8 people, 25.81%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 22.58%)
- Anxiety (7 people, 22.58%)
- Depression (6 people, 19.35%)
- Sleep disorder (4 people, 12.90%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (11 people, 35.48%)
- Ambien (9 people, 29.03%)
- Chantix (8 people, 25.81%)
- Oxycontin (7 people, 22.58%)
- Xanax (7 people, 22.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Panic Attacks while taking Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Panic Attacks
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
- support group for people who have Panic Attacks
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you take norco while taking garcinia cambogia?
Is it ok to take garcinia cambogia while taking norco?
- Can you take iodine with sertraline ?
Can you take iodine with Sertraline ? I want to make sure that the Sertraline will still be effective
- What could be causing eye pain and headacne and bright glaring light on the right side only?
Senitive to light, can't spend long on computer or cell phone. Diagnosed with anklylosing spondylosis
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome? (1 answer)
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into sugar blackouts and it scared the crap out of me! Still working at being able to eat enough to straighten out low sugar levels. Any suggestions helpful, Thanks, Leann
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition? (1 answer)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & the daily having to pluck hairs it's insane. I'm in fantastic shape(used to be double my weight & now I'm 100lbs), the best looking I've ever been with a incredibly good looking husband & a wonderful family. My issues seem to detour a lot of things & while I'm young I'd like to get this solved or some type of solution to even maintain myself, not looking for a miracle, but would really appreciate answers.
More questions for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Panic attacks
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term effects of seizure meds?
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has been down hill.Prednisone worked great at first but then it starts to destroy the body.Had nasal passage surgery(waste of time)have broken many ribs from coughing.painful.when you are on prednisone your body takes 3-5 times longer to heal.craked tailbone from a slip. have seen over 12 doctors.reasonable gueswork. My best doc which is mine says do you want to suffocate to death or let your body try and fix itself if it can. im not for suffocation at all. Just a good medicine to counter the angriness of the steroid. Any ideas i am all ears. oh ya my eyes are starting to go and my joints as well
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off the meds for several years, I have a lot on my mind, aging parents and mother in law, kids in college that are struggling, my wife and I are 55 in corporate America, getting pushed aside, what to do in retirement, etc..but I was keeping it all together. I have incredibly anxious since that night. Still waking up at 3 am every night. Initially lots of thoughts about my loved ones dying. Thoughts about either my wife or I living alone, these thoughts have faded. None of the issues are on my mind but I get crazy anxious and cannot be alone. I am able to fall asleep, actually fall out really hard. Wake up every night at 3 and end up very anxious by noon. No appetite, lost more than 10 lbs in 10 days. On some meds to calm down and back on the anxiety meds. I believe the Lipitor triggered the attacks. I stopped the Lipitor immediately.
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die (1 response)
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hurt anymore and be so scared to leave my house or sleep. I just want to sleep forever.
More reviews for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Panic attacks
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Hands and feet always cold, even in hot weather. Smallest toe specifically gets numb. Feeling overwhelmed in large crowds or small spaces. Overthinking and anxiety all the time. Sweating even in cold weather. Panic attacks weekly. Get scared easily, jump when a loud sudden noise appears. Can't sleep ...
- I have anxiety accompanied by panic attacks which started about 2 years ago. The severity of the anxiety and frequency of the panic attacks has incresed over time. I now have a panic attack nearly every day and am curious whether or not Allegra is contributing to the escalation of my symptoms.
- I had some hair thinning over the past 10+ years and was told it was due to HBP and medications. Since taking phentermine and topiramate for weight loss along with the other meds hair loss has tripled at a radical rate. I stopped taking topiramate about a month ago and still the hair keeps falling ...
- After years of abusing the drugs listed for 20+ years and being on life support for 4 day my husband has emerged forever changed in my eyes. He is a rambler of words, Bipolar, never sleeps, uses adderal for his sleep disorder that does no good because he refuses to sleep and uses excuses of being ab ...
- Start to feel light headed, pressure in head. My tongue began to spasm. Moving backward and forward and side to side. Would last about 45 sec. And stop. During this time was unable to speak. This happened 7 times within a 20 min period. After each episode would have a few minutes of calm before it w ...
More related studies for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Panic attacks
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.